Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#121578 by scm237 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 pm
To all members of scamwarners.com:

Do not work for Primary Health Care Limited, which is located in Leichhardt, New South Wales, Australia.

I will copy and paste the IM I received from one of their hiring managers, but after I researched their company further through the Better Business Bureau in Kansas City, and Australia, and could not find any information, I decided not to work for them.

If something seems to good to be true, it usually is not worth my time. :D

managerdesk203344: Hello
oa: Hello, and how are you today?
managerdesk203344: Am fine thank you, I believe you are here and ready for the briefings and interview ?
oa: Yes I am.
managerdesk203344: I am Mrs Tamara Downing The hiring manager of (Primary Health Care Limited),Am located in Georgia covington.... I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company.
managerdesk203344: What are your full name age sex and where are you located ?
oa: My full name is Personal information deleted. ~Bubbles, I am Female, and I am located in Kansas City, Kansas.
oa: It is nice to meet you Mrs Tamara Downing.
managerdesk203344: The name of the company is Primary Health Care Limited

Primary Health Care Limited is one of Australia's leading listed healthcare companies. Primary is a service company to medical and allied health professionals. A broad range of medical and related services are offered in Primary's network of medical centres and pathology centres across Australia. Primary is also a leading provider of healthcare technology solutions to medical practitioners, medical practices and hospitals. Primary is a leading medical centre operator in Australia with operations in all states and territories (with the exception of Tasmania and the Northern Territory).bullet point Over 6 million general practitioner consultants per year will take place in our medical centres.
oa: I am thirty-seven years old.
managerdesk203344: Our office is located at 100 South Ashley Drive, Suite 650, Tampa, FL 33602, Our head office in Barking 30/38 Short St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia, we have locations all over the usa and currently working on setting up some branch in Kansas City, Kansas... and thats why we are employing online,but when the new office near you is ready you can be assign to one of them that is if you qualify after the interview.

managerdesk203344: Primary HealthCare is devoted to client satisfaction and performance. Our Client Service Managers in the US focus on the needs of their clients and act as the liaisons between the Australia employees who are focused on the delivery for their clients. Primary HealthCare also provides Implementation Management to ensure the smooth transition of work and process from our US clients over to our Australia operations. Primary HealthCare Account Managers in Australia each have over 10 years of experience in US Medical Centre revenue cycle and are a key element of our sustained growth and success.
oa: That is alot of valuable and informative information.
managerdesk203344: This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $19 per hour training is $14 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via check or direct deposite working 30 to 40 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

The duties are: Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system
Assignments will be sent to you via e-mail or IM and you will report directly to your immediate supervisor.
oa: This position is something I am very interested in.
managerdesk203344: The company is currently working on the branch in your area and it will be available on the 25th,of September once you are employed today you will start by working from home till the branch is available or setup, immediately the branch is opened you will be assigned to work over there okay ?

managerdesk203344: Here's is the company website http://www.primaryhealthcare.com.au .Also you are required to use 5 minutes of your time to read more about the company and let me know when you are done so we can proceed with the interview okay?
oa: Okay, I will view the company website, and then we can proceed with the interview at 12:35 pm CST.
managerdesk203344: Why ?
oa: I apologize I was going to view it now, but I will view the website later.
managerdesk203344: OK
managerdesk203344: Let me know when you are done
oa: I am done viewing the website.
managerdesk203344: Have you ever worked from home or online before ?Are you currently employed ?How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position daily ?

oa: No, I have not worked from hone or online before, I am currently unemployed, and I intend to dedicate eight hours to this position daily.
oa: Home*
managerdesk203344: What is your past experience with data entry and customer service?
oa: My past experience with data entry and customer service is that I used to work as a Client Service Professional at H&R Block. My data entry skills are intermediate and my customer service skills are exceptional. With Data Entry, I am a fast learner.
oa: Mrs. Downing, are you still available?
managerdesk203344: Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company?
oa: Unfortunately, I do not have any quickbook experience, but I am eager to learn. I want to work for this company because I have two beautiful children that mean the world to me, and I would be able to be at home working instead of having to commute back and forth if an emergency happened.
managerdesk203344: What qualities do you look for in a boss and What motivates you to do your best on the job?...

oa: The qualities I look for in a boss are an individual who has an open door policy. Not only is that individual friendly and accessible, but also has a good work ethic. My children and giving 110% is what motivates me to do my best on the job.
managerdesk203344: What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals?
oa: I understand privacy and code of conduct means that the information I am viewing is for company employees only, and I try to avoid conflict as much as possible. My career goals are to grow with a company long-term, and to retire with company that I am employed with.
managerdesk203344: How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Tell me about yourself and your last/current job ?Why Should we Hire You?
oa: If hired, I expect to work with the company until the company went out of business. I am the mother of two beautiful children, a son and a daughter, I enjoy watching DVD movies in my free time, playing with my children when I am not working, and lover of life. My last job I worked at H&R Block as a Client Service Professional and I assisted clients with matching them with tax professionals to have their income taxes prepared. You should hire me because I will give 110% to my job, and I will be an assett to the company.
managerdesk203344: Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.

managerdesk203344: Hold on online while i send your answers to my superiors for review and consideration okay ?

oa: Yes, ma'am.
oa: Mrs. Downing, are you still available?
managerdesk203344: The good news is....you have just been confirmed qualified for this position
You are now offered the job position...you are HIRED!
managerdesk203344: You are welcome to Primary HealthCare Limited
You are now given a chance to show your commitment,charisma,diligence and be a productive employee.
managerdesk203344: You will Earn $19 per hour,You will receive your pay via Check weekly.
oa: Thank you so much. When will training begin, and what are the online hours?
managerdesk203344: We are coming to that
managerdesk203344: You will recieve your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties

Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database
managerdesk203344: Secondary duties:Now, your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.

Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it ?
oa: Yes, I can.
managerdesk203344: You would be eligible to Benefits after 1months of working with company Benefits offered are Health Insurance / Vacations / Bonuses

This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 8am daily for duties,task,and assignment...Ok?

oa: Yes, that is wonderful news.
managerdesk203344: I need you to email me with the following: Your full name,current Home address and Phone numbers via email to [email protected] to enable my secretery enlist them into the Company's Register for proper documentation.

Email that and get back to me here on chat now okay ?

oa: Okay, I am going to do that right now.
managerdesk203344: You will be undergoing a 2 day training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it okay ?

you will be fax or email a paper work during your orientation and training,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes okay ?

oa: Okay, emailing me the form is the best way for me to receive it.
managerdesk203344: You will need some Data entry/Accounting software and also a time tarcker to commence your training and orientation and also you need the software to get started with work...the work of the time tarcker is to calculate your hours worked since this is an online work from home.
oa: Will these items be provided to me or will I have to come out of pocket for these items?
managerdesk203344: Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with BS 1 Accounting software myob business essentials software 2011,For Peach Tree premium 2011 US Patent Single Users Pack, simply accounting 2011 and a Time Tracker
managerdesk203344: The funds for the software will be provided for you by the company via check ..... make sure you use them as instructed for the software okay ?
oa: Okay, where am I able to purchase the software with the company check? Which retail store is acceptable?
managerdesk203344: I will refer you to the company vendor where you are to get them from
oa: Okay, I am ready for name of company vendor.
managerdesk203344: As soon as the check its been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track and know when it will get to you okay ?

oa: Okay, no problem.

Deleted personal information. ~Bubbles
Advertisement

#121742 by Bubbles Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners scm237 and thank you for posting this information. This is definitely a scam.

I am posting the information you sent to me at my request. Thank you for this additional information. It is very helpful in warning other people of the scam.

scm237 wrote:Okay, the Company is Primary Health Care Limited, and the are located in Leichhardt, New South Wales, Australia.

The company email address is http://www.primaryhealthcare.com.au and here is the email they sent me about an online interview with the hiring manager:

Administra?tive Assistant - Customer Service
Inboxx

Maria Gibson [email protected]
Aug 24 (2 days ago)

to me

Dear Applicant,

Your Resume has been reviewed on http://www.snagajob.com/ and forwarded to the Head of Operation (Mrs Tamara Downing).would like to conduct an online interview with you, Today, August 24, 2012, From 10am to discuss more about the Job Position of an Office Assistant Position? that you are yet to occupy... Set Up a Screen name with the yahoo Instant Messenger online at http://www.messenger.yahoo.com/ and add up the Head of Operation screen name: ([email protected]) Email Address: [email protected] to your buddy list to commence your Briefings and Interview.

Kindly Regard
Hiring Department
Mrs Tamara Downing.

scm237 wrote: Please do not apply with Primary Health Care Limited!!!!

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#123222 by Bubbles Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners Brodi93, I am sorry you fell for the scam.

Anything the scammers have sent to you are forgeries. Any items sent you will have been purchased using stolen credit cards or from accounts which have been hijacked or stolen.

It will help us help you if you let us know what "duties" they are having you do. Also let us know the method of payment.

If they are asking you to deposit checks into your account, then forward part of the money to them by Western Union STOP DOING THAT.

Please post the information here or to me or another Moderator so we can help you get out of the scam.

#123859 by ron666 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm
This is a great company to work for

...if you want to end up in jail. This post was either made by the scammer himself, trying to make the scam look more legitimate, or a confused victim who still doesn't understand what is going. Either way, the original posts are accurate--stay away. -dotti
#123950 by ron666 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Okay what is wrong with this company. I haven't actually started working because they want to send out checks. I said no and they are supposed to offer me another position but they haven't told me what the position is I gave them my bank information. Did I make a mistake?
#123952 by Dotti Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm
I'm glad that you have come back, Ron.

This is NOT a legitimate company. It is NOT a legitimate job. The people "hiring" you are thieves. They are using fake names, addresses, and a company name that is either completely fake or a real company that is unconnected to them. They create these fake jobs in order to recruit victims to launder money and/or cash fraudulent checks for them.

If you are sent a check, it will be fraudulent, but it may be good enough to pass initial inspection, and the bank may credit you for the deposit. If they ask you to print and send checks, they will be fraudulent, written on phished or hacked bank accounts belonging to innocent people and businesses.

Sometimes they will want you to receive bank transfers--this money will again be transferred from bank accounts of innocent people who have been phished or hacked.

In all of these cases, eventually the bank will discover the fraud. And when they do, they won't be able to trace the actual thieves, but they will be able to trace you--and not only go after you for any money lost, but they can also call the authorities and have you charged as a party to some pretty serious crimes.

If you have given your bank account details to these thieves, you should contact the fraud department of your bank, and explain what has happened. They will tell you if they feel any action is necessary in addition to monitoring your account.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#123979 by ron666 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 am
thanks dotti. i wish the authoritys could actually go after the real culprits. how can scammers gey away with these crimes and have inocent poeple face potentional criminal charges for crimes they have master minded?
It seems backward that a person (the scammer) can do the crime and have somebody else do the the time.
#126986 by sacdrew Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:26 pm
They are also using this name Venus Remedies lts see the chat below

m_arnold: I worked for my last employer for 9 years

1:38:59 PM
m_arnold: I would prefer full time work.

1:39:10 PM
charlesbravo65: What are you looking for in a new job?

1:40:08 PM
m_arnold: The ideal position would allow me to use my skills and education. I prefer a challenging position with a lot of work that keeps me busy.

1:40:40 PM
m_arnold: The position would allow me to use my analytical skills.

1:40:45 PM
charlesbravo65: Are you aggressive?

1:41:38 PM
m_arnold: Agressive, No. But I take my employment serious and will do whatever it takes to produce a correct product.

1:42:25 PM
charlesbravo65: Are you willing to devote five hours of your time to this Job ?

1:43:00 PM
m_arnold: I thought the position was full time?

1:43:28 PM
m_arnold: I am not sure of your question.

1:43:51 PM
charlesbravo65: Yea

1:44:01 PM
charlesbravo65: Its for full time and I was just asking if you can

1:44:09 PM
charlesbravo65: So can you devote 5. Hours and more ?

1:44:43 PM
m_arnold: Oh yes I am willing to devote a minimum of 5 hours daily if hired.

1:44:49 PM
charlesbravo65: You have not done this sort of job before. How will you cope/succeed?

1:47:17 PM
m_arnold: I have not worked from home, but I have had a number of positions in my career that offered very little supervision. I have had several jobs that I did very similar positions that required me to process financial data as well as analyze financial data.

1:47:32 PM
charlesbravo65: How could you improve yourself?

1:48:56 PM
m_arnold: I can continue to read and learn, There is always room for knowledge and improvement.

1:49:35 PM
m_arnold: I enjoy staying knowledgeable about business and management so I read a lot of management and leadership techniques.

1:49:41 PM
charlesbravo65: Explain the organizational structure in your last company and how you fitted into it?

1:52:24 PM
m_arnold: Well I worked for a very large corporation and I heald several positions within the 9 years and my positions grew and changed throughout the time I was employed, I was instrumental in developing self directed work teams and working with management to empower employees to make decisions that benefited the organization.

1:52:36 PM
charlesbravo65: What are your career goals?

1:54:51 PM
m_arnold: I currently would like to find a position that would allow me to use my current skills while offering me the opportunity to advance skills and learn additional skills. I do plan on returning to school in September of next year to obtain an MBA degree as well as I plan on taking my CPP exam which is the Certified Payroll Professional Exam.

1:55:11 PM
charlesbravo65: How long have you been looking for a new job?

1:55:45 PM
m_arnold: Approximately 2 months.

1:55:49 PM
charlesbravo65: How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly ?

1:56:22 PM
m_arnold: Bi-Weekly

1:56:32 PM
charlesbravo65: What's your marital status ?

1:56:47 PM
m_arnold: Do you mind me asking why this position is not posted on the corporate website?

1:56:54 PM
m_arnold: Single

IM Sep 28, 2012 2:27:44 PM

1:58:14 PM
charlesbravo65: The company doesn't usually do that because its an india based company and this is a new branch in the usa we are trying to build up the company

1:58:18 PM
charlesbravo65: What means of Payment do you prefer ? Check, Direct Deposit or Credit Card Transfer

1:58:35 PM
m_arnold: Check

1:58:47 PM
charlesbravo65: What bank do you operate with ?

1:59:11 PM
m_arnold: I do not feel comfortable providing my banking information over the internet.

1:59:47 PM
charlesbravo65: I didn't ask for the information , Question asked was what is the name of your bank

1:59:59 PM
m_arnold: I have several accounts

2:00:09 PM
m_arnold: USbanK

2:00:14 PM
m_arnold: Compass Bank

2:00:19 PM
m_arnold: Wells Fargo

2:00:24 PM
charlesbravo65: Ok

2:00:26 PM
charlesbravo65: What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct ?

2:01:48 PM
m_arnold: I have worked in human resources and Payroll over the last 5 out of 9 years. I understand the need for privacy and the ability to comply with the code of conduct.

2:02:02 PM
charlesbravo65: Good

2:02:07 PM
charlesbravo65: I need you to to hold online while i forward your interview answers to the HR board for proper review and consideration.Okay ?

2:02:24 PM
m_arnold: Thank You.

2:02:39 PM
charlesbravo65: I will talk to you in few minutes remain online

2:16:53 PM
charlesbravo65: Hello Arnold I am back

2:20:09 PM
m_arnold: Okay

2:21:10 PM
charlesbravo65: Congratulations . Due to your level of experience and your working skills the company has decided to hire you as one
of our New working staff You are now a staff of Venus Remedies limited and we hope to see the best in you soon.how do you feel ?

2:21:42 PM
m_arnold: That sounds great!

2:22:29 PM
charlesbravo65: Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

2:24:40 PM
m_arnold: This sounds great! So what are the next steps?

2:25:19 PM
charlesbravo65:
You will Earn $30per hour,You will receive your pay every friday of the week via wire transfer,Direct deposit or check,Depending on which you prefer

2:26:19 PM
m_arnold: When will I be contacted by the supervisor to begin working.

2:26:49 PM
charlesbravo65: Once you have your working materials .....
In the mean time, I need you to provide me with the
Full name:
Home address:
State:
City:
Zip Code:
Cell and home number
Email

<Removed personal information> Mike W
2:32:20 PM
charlesbravo65: is the info all correct ?

2:40:25 PM
charlesbravo65: <ding>

2:43:20 PM
charlesbravo65: an email containing your employment letter was just sent to your [email protected] let me know once received and ready to proceed with the next step

2:43:20 PM

IM Sep 28, 2012 3:23:39 PM

3:00:47 PM
charlesbravo65: Hello Arnold are you there i just received your email so shall we proceed to the next step ?

3:09:54 PM
m_arnold: Ok I am back

3:10:02 PM
charlesbravo65: OK

3:10:09 PM
charlesbravo65: shall we proceed with next step

3:10:24 PM
m_arnold: Sure, what that might be?

3:10:40 PM
charlesbravo65:
You will be undergoing a week of intensive training that will be starting tomorrow morning and the company will be paying your for and you will be needing some accounting softwares for this training

3:11:23 PM
m_arnold: okay

3:11:28 PM
charlesbravo65:
Before you start work you will recieve a payment ,you will be using this payment to set up your mini office by purchasing accounting softwaer plus the shippng logistics,cos we will be sending you some equipment you will be needing to start work with, immediately you get this payment you start work

The company will issue you a check to enable you purchase all the softwares and EQUIPMENTS you need to start work with

3:11:52 PM

3:11:59 PM
charlesbravo65:
NOTE: All softwares are to be purchased from the software office the company has been buying from for years now

You will be notify with which of the softwares office you are to purchase the softwares from as soon as the check get to you

Once You have received the check you are required to have it deposited into your bank account and funds will be made available into your bank account in the next 24hours or less understood?

I believe the company can ensure your commitment and full trust right?

3:12:27 PM
m_arnold: Sure

3:12:57 PM
charlesbravo65: Good which of your banks do you deposit checks to ?

3:13:17 PM
m_arnold: Compass bank

3:14:31 PM
m_arnold: So where is the companies base here in the United States

3:14:37 PM
charlesbravo65: well the check will be mailed out to you on monday

3:14:48 PM
charlesbravo65: in virginia

3:15:14 PM
m_arnold: Whats softwares does your company use?

3:15:41 PM
charlesbravo65: Here are the Name's of software and .you will be needing ,MYOB bussiness essentials software 2010,Peach Tree Software ( US Patent Single Users Pack ),simply accounting 2010. Microsoft Office Accounting and X window time tracker. ,which is to be purchased and you are to deduct $150 for signing bonus

3:17:01 PM
m_arnold: Does your company use a specific distributor for these softwares.

3:17:11 PM
charlesbravo65: yes

3:17:24 PM
charlesbravo65:
Once the check is been sent out to you via FedEX OR UPS i will provide you with the FedEX OR UPS tracking# so that you can tarck it online and keep your eye on it and know when the FedEX OR UPS will be @ your home

3:18:14 PM

3:18:30 PM
charlesbravo65: how long does it take your bank to clear a check ?

3:18:58 PM
m_arnold: 3 days

3:19:09 PM
charlesbravo65: ok what about wells fargo ?

3:19:15 PM
m_arnold: well it depends on how much the check is?

3:19:36 PM
m_arnold: That is a joint account and I wont use that one for this.

3:20:16 PM
charlesbravo65: Ok the check will be for $2450

3:22:56 PM
m_arnold: Okay]

3:23:39 PM
charlesbravo65: before you will receive the check you will be working on some task to keep you busy .. and also you are to report online 8 am est daily i believe you have no issues reporting online 8 am est daily ?

IM Sep 28, 2012 3:45:33 PM

3:29:01 PM

3:36:40 PM
m_arnold: That will be fine.

3:37:07 PM
charlesbravo65: here is your first task You are to write an article on how to "Reduce overdue in a Business"
Should be done on a page and be submitted within 24hrs

3:37:09 PM
m_arnold: Sorry I was cooking my dinner. I did not know you were still talking

3:37:18 PM
charlesbravo65: ok

3:37:44 PM
m_arnold: How to reduce outstanding accounts receivables?

3:38:09 PM
charlesbravo65: overdues in a business

3:38:19 PM
m_arnold: Im not sure that I understand your question?

3:38:41 PM
charlesbravo65: You are to write an article on how to "Reduce overdue in a Business"
Should be done on a page and be submitted within 24hrs

3:38:43 PM
m_arnold: Past Due Invoices?

3:38:48 PM
charlesbravo65: yes

3:39:13 PM
m_arnold: Ok I understand

3:39:34 PM
charlesbravo65: good to be submitted tomorrow morning 8 am est

3:40:19 PM
charlesbravo65: the check will be coming to you next week once its sent out i will provide you with the tracking number

3:40:30 PM
charlesbravo65: and also i will update you on what to do

3:41:16 PM
charlesbravo65: this will be all for now will be looking forward to working with you and looking forward to reading from you online on yahoo messenger 8 am est , what time zone are you ?

3:43:46 PM
m_arnold: PST

3:44:16 PM
charlesbravo65: ok i believe you can report online 8 am est ?

3:44:33 PM
m_arnold: Shouldnt be a problem.

3:45:33 PM
charlesbravo65: good thats all for now ok ?
#127916 by beccablair Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 pm
I got something close to this from yet another company and person....
Dear Applicant,

The Hiring Desk of the company has reviewed your resume and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed and your resume has just been reviewed by our (Head Dept) the positions available are. Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative, Clerk/Assistance, Medical Billing /Coding, Customer Service Receptionist, Accounting, Payroll Clerk, Book keeping, Typist Clerk. Working hours are from 8am-3pm,Monday-Friday(could be flexible)The starting pay is $30/hour, We offer part time work and you are also expected to come online through Yahoo Messenger during working hours.
Following our newest online screening introduced by Ruben Jackson, I want you to set up a yahoo account messenger and if you have one already use it, and add Miss Joyce Firsty the hiring Manager, her ID is [email protected] ) ASAP for the interview/briefing and comprehensive job details. This is our first step to proceed further. I will be expecting to hear back from you. I wish you the best of Luck on the Interview. If you have any problem, Please feel free to email back.

Best regards

I did download the messenger and talked with Miss Joyce Firsty....

beccablair08: Hi, I recieved an email about a career you have open that I may fit into.
interviewdesksluck: Thanks for your interest in working for our Company. My Name Is Miss Joyce Firsty. I am the Hiring Manager for the Firm Roche Inc I am here to interview you about the Available Positions. Please introduce yourself indicating your location and Job of Interest.
beccablair08: I am Rebecca Blair and I live in Galva, IL (61434) I am open to do just about anything. I feel I would be a wonderful asset to your company.
interviewdesksluck: Our Company is all about the American wide Health Care and Insurance. The company is located in Madison, WI. This branch recruiting is located in Ohio. There are Plans of Opening an office in your area if we can be able to get enough Qualified Employees. Once the Branch Operating in Your Location You can chose to work in an Office or Remain Working from Home. This would be a good Opportunity for you to be hired in a Management Position.
beccablair08: This sounds great
interviewdesksluck: how old are u
beccablair08: 30
beccablair08: If the Branch is opened in my area where are you looking to open one?
interviewdesksluck: All duties are strictly online and via the Internet. Every activities about the Job has been made easily from your working style to our Administrative Assistance which is also done online.
beccablair08: ok, do you have a website that I can look at to see the information about the job
interviewdesksluck: Its all depends on the location we going to get
beccablair08: ok I understand that
interviewdesksluck: $30 per hour training is $13 per hour and it will be paid bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck. The maximum amount you can work each week is 45 hours. If you are employed you are going to be working as a Full Time Employee and not as an Independent Contractor.
beccablair08: is a W-2 required?
interviewdesksluck: ??????????????
beccablair08: Do you take out taxes
interviewdesksluck: kindly listen very good.....
interviewdesksluck: Nop
beccablair08: ???
interviewdesksluck: Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans. Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
interviewdesksluck: Working hrs is flexible, All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in Excel Spreadsheet.
beccablair08: ok, this Sounds GREAT. Do I have to take any form of test? Like typing or anyting
interviewdesksluck: Yes REBECCA ....DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY: Tracks data and source documents. Prepare and sort source documents, and identify and interpret data to be entered. Compile, sort, and verify data for accuracy. Contact responsible parties or clients from other organization to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording, proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home.
beccablair08: ok, how soon can I start?
interviewdesksluck: As for your duties, I will assist you with any difficulties by email
beccablair08: Is there a probation period?
interviewdesksluck: As soon as possible you are ready after the interview
interviewdesksluck: You will undergo a week training from your training supervisor, he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other Data entry works you will need to get done. Your training is going to be done online through your PC and Phone.
beccablair08: I would like to start as soon as the interview is over but I have to work tonight and need to get ready before work...So I would be able to start on Sunday 10/7/2012... My phone is a cell phone is that a problem?
interviewdesksluck: If you would like to know more about the company please visit http://www.roche.com Please do this while I talk to my Supervisor about your Qualifications. No problem at all about the phone
beccablair08: ok, just checking... I will do so now.. Thank you
interviewdesksluck: Do you spent some time looking at our website? Are you comfortable with our company?
beccablair08: this looks to be a wonderful chance for my family and I
interviewdesksluck: You are welcome. Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with Myob Business Essentials Software 2011. US Patent Single Users Pack Simply Accounting 2011. Apple Final Cut Express 3.5 HD Upgrade. Norton Ghost 9.0. Microsoft Office XP 2011 Standard Upgrade. Peach Tree Premium Accounting 2011. ( Lap top is optional) With a Brand new HP laptop.
beccablair08: I even looked you guys up on the BBB. Sorry I just have to keep a close eye on everything... I have TWINS who are 5 and really depend on me
beccablair08: So Do I have to go and Buy these?
interviewdesksluck: Thanks for doing that
interviewdesksluck: You are to Purchase this Software from the Shipping Agent who we have been buying from for years. The Payment Accepted by the Vendor is Via Western Union or money gram and the Package will be Shipped to you via FedEx within a 24hour Delivery Period. You can start your Training either that same day or the next.
beccablair08: ok, so do you have a link for me to go to the Shipping agent?
interviewdesksluck: Yes The Vendor Payment Accepted by the Vendor is Via Western Union or money gram, The Cost is $450 USD .You will be undergoing a week Training with your Supervisor on how to use the Software after shipping them to you. NOTE: All monies spent by you will be reimbursed after 90 days when the Benefits will take effect.
interviewdesksluck: do you understand
beccablair08: Yes I do but I can not spend that kind of money at this time. Like I said before I have 5 year old TWINS who depend on me and I have just been working 20 hours a week. The cost is more than I have made in a month. SO I am sorry I will have to say Thank you for your time and I hope you find someone who is able to fill all your requirements. Good luck...
interviewdesksluck: The vendor is a Private Retailer which makes production complete by making the software's available to the final consumers which are the employees
BUZZ!!!
beccablair08: Yes I do but I can not spend that kind of money at this time. Like I said before I have 5 year old TWINS who depend on me and I have just been working 20 hours a week. The cost is more than I have made in a month. SO I am sorry I will have to say Thank you for your time and I hope you find someone who is able to fill all your requirements. Good luck...
interviewdesksluck: I understand I know how you feel talking care of TWINS but how much can you get send to the vendor maybe I could help you on my own to complete the money for you

Last message received on 10/6/2012 at 1:17 PM
BUZZ!!!

She Buzzed me 2x's because I quit talking to her....
#128080 by Bubbles Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 am
Welcome to ScamWarners beccablair, Thank you for posting this information.

This is the best thing you could have done:
beccablair wrote: I quit talking to her....

#133287 by KimORiordan Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 pm
OMG! This is the exact same IM conversation I just had this morning with a Mrs. Patsy Colvin from Venus Remedies Limited. I just research Venus Remedies Limited on LinkedIn - they are legitimate company based in India. Mrs. Patsy Colvin was evasive about sending me in writing about her company information and kept insisting the money for the software was Third Party. What a scam! And to think I almost fell for it until she mentioned the money I would have to pay for the supposed software.

Thank you Scam Warners for your information!
#208205 by christina b Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 am
i think i got contacted by the same people using a different name and company the interview is exactly the sameantia_johnson: Welcome to Wistron Corporation, I believe you are here for your job briefing and interview.
nini19790410: yes mam
antia_johnson: I am Mrs Antia johnson,The Hiring manager to the firm Wistron Corporation. Am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position, Please introduce yourself indicating Full Name,Sex, Age, indicating your location.
nini19790410: Christina
nini19790410: female tampa fl
nini19790410: 34 years of age
antia_johnson: The positions available are. Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Clerk/Assistance,Customer Service Receptionist, Accounting, Payroll Clerk, Book keeping,office clerk,driver, mechanical engineer,Customer Representative Agent candidate, Typist Clerk,Management,IT Jobs.Which are you applying for ?
nini19790410: data entry or customer service
antia_johnson: Here's the company website (www.wistron.com ). You are required to use (Five) minutes of your time to glance through the website and read more about the company. let me know once you are done glancing through the company website so we can proceed with your job interview.
nini19790410: Ok sounds good
antia_johnson: Hold online
antia_johnson: Are you done ?
nini19790410: yes
antia_johnson: This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from home or anywhere of your choice. The pay is $35 per hour / training is $21 per hour and will be get paid bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck, the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours.if you are employed you will be working as a full time employee and not an independent contractor.
nini19790410: Sounds good
antia_johnson: This branch recruiting is located at 777 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United State.
nini19790410: im in tampa fl
antia_johnson: Just follow the job briefing and let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.
nini19790410: Okay
antia_johnson:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

Working hrs are flexible.All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will be assisting you with any difficulties via email, text or sms.
antia_johnson: THE DUTIES ARE:
1. Answering telephones calls
2. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
3. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home.
4. Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system.
antia_johnson: 5. Signing UPS/FedEx/Airborne packages.
6. Research, price and purchase supplies.
7. Assisting your superior attached to you, Setup and co-ordinate meetings and conferences.
8. Maintaining and distribute weekly schedules.
9. Collect and maintain PC inventory.
10. Support staff Attached online to you and assigned project based work

Can you handle all of these duties effectively?
antia_johnson: Can you handle all of these duties effectively? Yes Or No
nini19790410: no i dont have experience in that software
antia_johnson: You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor.He/She will training you on how to work with the programs accurately and other Data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your PC and PHONE.
antia_johnson: The Supervisor who will attached to you online, he/she will assign logs of duties daily to you. You be required to work according to instructions using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.
antia_johnson: Are you seeking for part time or full time job?
nini19790410: part time
antia_johnson: What type of jobs have you had?
nini19790410: retail sales at various stores
antia_johnson: Okay
antia_johnson: How many hours of your time will you be able to devote to the service of the company?
nini19790410: 25-30 or more if necessary
antia_johnson: Are you currently employed? Have you been interviewed online before ?
nini19790410: I`m not employed right now and this is my first online interview
antia_johnson: Okay
antia_johnson: What is your greatest strength and weakness?
nini19790410: Strenght is that i pick up very quick on new things my weakness i dont know
antia_johnson: How would you describe yourself?
nini19790410: very outgoing and friendly and persistant
antia_johnson: What are your career goals?
nini19790410: having a fullfiling career to take care of my family
antia_johnson: Good
antia_johnson: How would you like to be paid, via Direct Deposit or check. And what means of payment would you prefer, weekly or Bi weekly?
nini19790410: Direct deposit and weekly payments
antia_johnson: What do you understand by Disbursement and Reimbursement of Funds ?
nini19790410: Disbursment is when money is beeing spent or paid out Reimbursment is when that person or company has to pay it back
antia_johnson: Have you ever worked as a Data Entry / Front Desk / Admin and Accounting Clerk before ?
nini19790410: No i have not
antia_johnson: What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct of a company ?
nini19790410: privacy is that i dont go about telling everybody whats going on in my company code of conduct is rules i follow set by the company
antia_johnson: What bank do you operate with ?
nini19790410: Bank of America
antia_johnson: Do you have a printer,scanner,photocopier and Fax machine ?
nini19790410: yes
antia_johnson: Whats your clerical speed? Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ?What is your highest educational diploma?When did you receive it?
nini19790410: I can type but not that fast since i had my left hand broke ,i never used Ms exel before and i have a regular high school diploma 1995
antia_johnson: How much training do you think you need to become a productive employee?
nini19790410: Just regular training and after probably just problemshooting help once in a while like i said i catch on quick
antia_johnson: Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size? Why?(How long do you intend working for this company ?
nini19790410: I`m just looking for a position where i can stay for years to come and maybe move up on the ladder
antia_johnson: Give me 2 genuine and specific reasons why you should be hired by the company.
nini19790410: i`m dependable and goal oriented
antia_johnson: When would you be available to start?
nini19790410: Monday
antia_johnson: I need you to hold on online while i forward your interview file to the Head Dept to enable them review if you are professionally fit and good for this job. BRB
antia_johnson: I am back now..the result for your interview is on my desk......
nini19790410: Okay im here
antia_johnson: Congratulations!
Due to your level of experience, You've just been confirmed qualified for this Job.You are welcome to Wistron Corporation.We will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitment towards this job. Congratulations!
nini19790410: Thank you
antia_johnson: In the mean time i need you to provide me with these following information's to enable the company's secretary's department put you into register. Full names, state, city, address, zipcode and cell #
nini19790410: i gave info
antia_johnson: You will be getting your paper work a HR document during your orientation and training from your supervisor,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes okay ?
nini19790410: Good
antia_johnson: You will need some Data entry/Accounting software and also a time tarcker to commence your training and orientation and also you need the software to get started with work...the work of the time tracker is to calculate your hours devoted since this is an online work from home.
nini19790410: Okay how do i get it
antia_johnson: Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with BS 1 Accounting software ,myob business essentials software 2005,For Peach Tree premium 2010 US Patent Single Users Pack, simply accounting 2009,Adobe Photoshop 52011,Adobe Acrobat 8 2012,Ariba 8 2012ASP 32007,CSS 6 2012,Dreamweaver 7 2011,HTML 11 2011,Illustrator 3 2009,Microsoft Access 8 2011,Microsoft Excel 8 2011,Microsoft Word 11 2011,MySQL 5 2011,PHP 5 2011,UNIX 2 2005,Windows 7 1 2011,Windows XP 8 2011,XML 5 2007,Vendor Management 7 2012.
antia_johnson: The company will provide you a free Hp laptop with a fast internet connection and your W4,i-9 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.Therefore you are needed to make purchase for the software programs you need to start working with and the company will have you reimbursed for the order of the software programs.You are to make the purchase for the programs the company does not specialized on the software programs you are to get it from the company certified vendor that is the third party to the company she will have them install with disc and shipped to you overnight via FedEx.
antia_johnson: The funds for the software will be provided for you by the company via check,the check will cover for the software as well the equipment for your mini office ..... make sure you use them as instructed for the software okay ?
nini19790410: I will
antia_johnson: You will get started with work ASAP,The company will provide you a free Hp laptop with a fast internet connection and your W4 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with,you are to purchase all your materials from a certified vendor we have been patronizing for years now. You will receive a paycheck for the purchase of the working materials,the company's accounting dept will issue the check and have it sent to your house via fedEx or Usps,they will have it sent to the address you have just provided so i suppose the name you provided is same on your bank info....?
nini19790410: Yes it is
antia_johnson: You will receive the check very soon so i want you to be on look out for it,report online as soon as you have the check so i can give you further instructions and i will refer you to the vendor you will be purchasing the materials from, do you understand me ?
nini19790410: Yes
antia_johnson: Once you receive the check you are needed to have it deposited to your bank account through via ATM ,Then the funds will be will be credited and available in your account for cash out the next day morning..
nini19790410: ok
antia_johnson: As soon as the check is being issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track and know when it will get to you okay
antia_johnson: All we need from you is good work and trust,you will enjoy every moment working with us
nini19790410: Thank you Anita it sounds good
antia_johnson: Thats all for now You are to report online On tomorrow morning by 9am EST time for update on the check,task and on how to get started with work.
nini19790410: ok thanks again
antia_johnson: I will send a task to you soon, complete the task and have the solution sent to my email and make sure you are online tomorrow 8am to receive next task
antia_johnson: Sorry 9AM
antia_johnson: Can you give me your Via Email
nini19790410: [email protected]
antia_johnson: I am going to send it now
antia_johnson: Give me some few min
antia_johnson: Go check your email now
nini19790410: ok got it
antia_johnson: I will be right back in some few hour
#208257 by Dotti Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:50 pm
Thank you for posting this recent information. You are correct - it is the same scam. The scammers change their fake company name frequently, because they don't want potential victims to find previous scam reports.

Could you please post the email addresses, IM usernames the scammers used, and any websites they used (if any?) This will help even more potential victims to avoid falling for the scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.