Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#163055 by HannahsDad Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:15 am
Dynamite Solutions Ltd at http://dynamite-solutiondltd.biz is a scam money mule recruitment site.
Also at http://dynamite-solutions.com and http://dynamitesolutions-ltd.net

The Prez Joshua Moran is here: http://dynamite-solutiondltd.biz/company/manage

The job Financial Support Agent is here: http://dynamite-solutiondltd.biz/job/finance

The holy grail of use of a business account Financial Support Agent (Business Account Holders) is here: http://dynamite-solutiondltd.biz/job/financebiz

And here is the FAQ that makes everything obvious http://dynamite-solutiondltd.biz/job/finance/faq

Address: Horley Green Road Claremount Halifax West Yorkshire HX3 6AS UK
Fax: 087 2352 7716
Tel: 0141 356 1846

In the process of being reported for fraud

Advertisement

#163955 by Luana Scopel Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 am
Last edited by Luana Scopel on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#163971 by lolmott Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 am
I just received exactly the same e-mail, makes me sick!! can't even look for a job without someone trying to rip you off!!! :evil:
#163974 by mattfox Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 am
I am the Managing Director of Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd, nothing to do with Dynamite Solutions Ltd and I would like to thank you for bringing this scam to my attention, as it appears that this rather unscrupulous business is attempting to mislead innocent job seekers in an attempt to obtain bank details / scam.

Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is my company, a separate and unrelated business. please check our website www.dynamiterecruitment.com for genuine career opportunities, and please forward any emails that you receive from any third party claiming to be linked with us to [email protected] so that we can take appropriate action.

Please note genuine career related emails from us will always come from our domain and will NEVER offer a role without face to face interview. You should NEVER be asked to provide bank edtails or other personal information by email either.
#163975 by lolmott Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:43 am
Hi Matt,

I just forwarded the e-mail that I received to you. Hope you catch the scumbags. :)
#163977 by TerranceBoyce Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am
I would never recommend that anyone post their CV on an employment website as you have no control over who is given access to your very personal details for quite a small fee and the information represents a scammers gold mine.

It is very apparent that they are being used to compose 'sucker lists' and I wonder what genuine companies are ever realistically ever going to make use of the facility to contact jobseekers.

I can see no justification whatsoever in an employment website handing out direct contact information to their clients and it should be forbidden. All contacts should be made through the website which would quickly stamp out this abuse.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#167409 by plimco Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm
Hi I got an email too..

Hello,

Here is additional information about the vacancy with Dynamite Solutions LTD.

Our main goal, within the company, is to match our clients needs with the best freelancers available, world wide.

Job title is Payment Processing Agent.

Job requirements:
- 18 years of age or older;
- Internet access;
- working telephone number;
- bank account (current/savings) or a Verified Premier or Business PayPal account. New accounts are also welcomed!
- availability of 2-3 hours per day.

Refer to the links below for additional information: Frequently Asked Questions:
MAIN POINTS:
- No investment of money on your part;
- Long-term or Short-term employment is available;
- Base pay along with commission is guaranteed;
- Training is provided during the probationary period.
- This is NOT a sales position;

SIGN ON BONUS! Please follow the link: If you are ready to apply, let me know, so we can get started with registration process.
Thank you for your time and interest with our company.

Best Regards,

Richard Wood
Phone: 0141 356 1846
Fax: 087 2352 7716

Thursday, May 30, 2013, 2:36:47 PM, you wrote:

>> Welcome Anne
>> We came across your CV at jobsite.co.uk. We would like to propose you a
>> new vacancy of Financial Support Agent which is available once. Our Firm
>> is expanding and currently searching for an optimistic, trustworthy and
>> self-motivated people to join our dynamic team.
>>
>> This is an occasional opportunity to create a vacancy that never could
>> have existed before, as well as servicing important customers and starting
>> up solid business relationships.
>>
>> This is an outlying position; all assignments and documents are provided
>> through a web panel at our corporate server, which you will be connecting
>> to over the Internet, from your computer. No specific software or
>> equipment is required. This job does NOT expect any sales, advertising or
>> cold calling.
>>
>> Requirements from you:
>>
>> High School Diploma or equivalent;
>> Be a competent PC user with Internet Access;
>> All applicants will be required to complete a background check;
>> Ability to multitask and manage your own time and resources;
>> Ability to learn fast and work in a fast-paced environment;
>> Current Bank Account to process payments;
>> United Kingdom citizenship or permanent residence.
>>
>> We also have a special partnership proposal for business owners which
>> grant you the access to large corporate contractual agreements with
>> increased bonuses.
>>
>> To apply for the Financial Support Agent position, please express your
>> interest by sending us a reply to this e-mail. Applicants available to
>> start immediately will have the privilege and will be provided with a
>> sign-on bonus.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Richard Wood
>> HR department
>>
#167937 by TerranceBoyce Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 pm
The problem is much greater than you realise Angels1, though you'd think that would represent an even greater reason to clamp down on it - apparently not.

Just be grateful that you won't be directly affected by becoming a 'money mule'. It doesn't however mean that you're protected if a 'money mule' pays your money away. The UK system is hopelessly weak and inadequate, which is presumably why it's attracting the scammers.

It's best if I'm vague because I don't want to provide a guide for others to follow, but the flaws and weaknesses in the systems have been well documented by reputable sources. If the scam cannot be stopped at source, and so far that's been a failure (if they've even tried), the only defence is to punish the 'money mules'. So far that isn't happening and there is another flaw in that tactic, in the UK anyway.

In among the 'accidental' money mules there are professional gangs, and they can and are creating mayhem. Ironically, the only people getting away with this are the criminals and, because they know what they're doing, they'll remain beyond the reach of the law.

If you're a law abiding citizen who intends to hold a job in the future, then you shouldn't get involved, because the worst punishment I've seen imposed in the UK is a 6 months prison sentence. If you're a career criminal of no fixed abode you can just 'up sticks' and move on, and the person whose money has been stolen is out of pocket.

The largest reported theft I've seen is $1m from a hospital in the USA and I quoted it in the 'NEWS' forum some time back.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle