Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#187611 by RamonFernando80 Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:37 am
got this from my email said he would give me a job... so i play along...

Williams Frank ([email protected])
Add to contacts
12/31/13
Picture of Williams Frank
From: [email protected] on behalf of Williams Frank ([email protected]) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent: Tue 12/31/13 5:38 AM
To:

--

Good Day Nurse,

Am Williams Frank working with IMF India i need a Caregiver to assist
my Mother 86 years old wheelchair bound female,I need to hire a
reliable female/male caregiver to work about 15-20 hours a week.
Shifts will last between 2-3 hours and a weekly pay of 2000$.I have
received your resume from timesjobs.

Details of my mother,
Name : Michelle Juan Frank.
140lbs and 5.8ft. she speaks English fluently
We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work.

The work basis are as below.
You are to take care of my mother (Michelle) and and be at her service all time.
Take her to hospital if required and help in changing of cloths.
She also has a cook and a housekeeper which make your job easy.

So I want you to feed me back with the following details so that we
can ensure you are ready for the work to enable me process your papers
to enable you join her in america as i am based in India working.

1. Full Name
2. Physical Mailing Address (P.O.Box Not Accepted):
3. City, State and Zip Code
4. Cell/Home Phone Numbers
5. Age, Sex and marital status.
6. Passport copy/Current Picture

Please reach me on +91844535598 for us to discuss further.

Thanks.
Williams Frank.
Advertisement

#187612 by RamonFernando80 Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:41 am
2nd. letter with some pictures

Greetings

Ian Dimakiling

Am pleased to receive your mail in regards to your acceptance to take care of my mother,am glad and wish to inform you that i will be preparing for the processing of your travel papers but first i would want a proper introduction and would love to have a telephonic conversation with you to know who you are.

I will be contacting my lawyer regarding the paper work to ensure all formalities regarding your travel plan will be arranged as i have lodged an employment approval request with the United States Supreme court today.

My mother stays with my nephew (Brandy)13 and some worker helping my family and i believe you will feel relaxed working and living with them, their living address is
1300 Timberline Dr, McKinney, TX, United States

She suffered stroke for three years making her look very older and paralyzed which nearly cost her life.

Be inform that you are to notify me if your have a family and how many dependent are coming with you to enable me register their name in the file which i will use for the processing of your papers.

Note that you are required to provide me the below information to enable me forward the same to my lawyer to start the registration of your application.

Full Name As Written In Passport
Nursing Licence/Certificate (this will enable me register you with United States Nursing Council)
Current Company Id (For work certification)
Recent Photo Passport
Your Next Of Kin.

I shall be sending you the employee contract terms which will serve as our agreement before i can take up responsibilities regarding your paper Work,this will confirm your approval to work here without the requirement of NCLEX and IELTS exams making it easy for for both of us as said by my lawyer.

Note that due to my work and post with the IMF, your work with my family should be confidential due to security reason as you are expected to mind and take your work serious and avoid discussing my family or giving information out, this is the reason am hiring a private Nursing Caregiver out side the states.

For proper identification, attached here with is my work id card,me and my mum for prove and confirmation of whom your are dealing with as well house.

I await your urgent response to enable me proceed for the required papers works here in India as am based here due to work position and post here as a director of International Monetary Fund (IMF)India.

Look forward towards your update and do well to contact me on +918447535598

Best Regards
Williams Frank
#187617 by RamonFernando80 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:51 am
Frank Williams 3rd. email and with the fake contracts and A VISA APPLICATION which is Expired...

Greeting Ian Dimakiling ,

Am pleased to inform you that i have made necessary arrangement for your arrival as i have received approval from the United States Supreme Court to proceed for employment.

Sorry for my late response due to my work schedule,i met in contact with my lawyer here in India for information and guide lines regarding the registration of your nursing license and visa processing of which i received a positive response regarding the same.

Attached here with is the required application from which you are to fill and return back to me to be submitted to the United States Consulate here in India to enable my lawyer go about the processing before transfer of application to the consulate in your area for visa appointment,stamping and thumb printing.

Below list are as attached .
Nursing License Form
Visa Application
Contract Terms

Kindly contact Diplomat Morgan for assistance to enable you proceed for verification and police clearance in other to approve the payment for your travel materials as well grant you assess for visa appointment and issuance.

Diplomat Jennifer Morgan will process your valid travel papers from American High Commission in India as required , because i have sent all documents required with your five years work permit visa application and sponsorship request to American High Commission here in India for visa processing. The diplomat was appointed by the American High Commission to process candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE/MID EAST} in order to avoid refusal or denial of Visa / Work Permits by American Embassy as most country located in this region marked a terrorist country. I urge you to comply and co-operate with him so as to enable you get your valid United States Employment Work Visa, / Residence Permit.

Please you are expected to contact the diplomat immediately after filling the application forms and acceptance of the Contract terms approved by the Supreme Court of the states.

According to the mandate my the American Government in other to fight terrorism you are required to present all necessary requirements need for the release of your Anti Terrorist Declaration Certificate after verification and police clearance of which am not in any way authorized to pay or process the above certificate.Am only responsible for your visa ticket and accommodation as your employer.

Below is the contact information of the diplomat.

Diplomat: Jennifer Morgan
American High Commission,Delhi-India.
Phone: +918860260195
Email : [email protected]

Bear in mind that if you violate my terms and agreement which is confidential while working with my family i have no option rather to ensure that you are deported from the states.

My post in the states before i got posted here in India as the director of IMF was very delicate as every one around want to impeach me for this post as you know, any top job under government and of a high post is very delicate of which family exposure should be cutout.

Am happy for the progress of your application and thanking God for making it possible through my lawyer.

Note that while filling the application from you are required to leave any section or column you find difficult to enable Madam Morgan assist you on that as you know too well that american consulate are very strict lest we avoid disqualification of your application.

On the receipt of your application and signed contract, bear in mind that it will take almost 4 work days for the paper works here in India because the diplomat need to tackle some difficult areas regarding your application in other to make this processing a successful one.

Am so happy and am expecting your urgent response for i expect on delay from your side.

Try to be in touch via phone for further conversation and be notified i have payed for your application registration and work permit issuance while we await the next cause of action.

On behalf of my family i say thank you for your kind and willing heart to work as a nursing caregiver for my lovely mother.

Lot of Love to you and your family.

Williams Frank
Tel:+918447535598

#187619 by RamonFernando80 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:57 am
From Jennifer Morgan who appears she was a DIPLOMAT from the States she even give me a weird Police clearance

Attention Ian,

With regards to your email update am please to inform you that i diplomat (Jennifer Morgan) working with the United States consulate is in charge of the processing of your files as Mr Williams has urged me for assistance in other to secure your papers to enable you fly down to the United States.

In other to proceed further as i have filed your papers for the processing of your work permit and i look forward to complete the necessary procedures before i travel back to the States.

Note that there are formalities which requires your verification to enable the American high commission office here in India approve your papers and issue your visa appointment reference number to enable you go for visa stamping and thumb printing in your current location.

Below are the check list of requirements for verification.

Copy of Passport

Department Of Police Clearance Charge

Filled Police Clearance Form

Be inform that you are required to provide us with the above information within 3 working days to permit me complete the needful and send your supporting document for visa appointment.Police Clearance Form is attached with this mail as you are required to fill and return back immediately with the required documents and fee.

Regarding the payment of the it is advisable that you as the applicant is responsible for this fee for processing of your police clearance certificate and verification of location. Mr Williams have paid for my service charge and also provided me with funds for the booking of your air ticket which will take place once your visa is stamped.

Pay to the name of Jennifer Morgan which is my name to New Delhi India and the amount expected for this is $500.

I will be providing you our liaison agents account information on your request for counter deposit of 31000.00INR which is equivalent to $500.

Regarding making application with the American embassy take a lot of time and they cancell application if incomplete application with them.

Take this into consideration as you need to expedite speedy action to enable me complete my core responsibilities here as i will be traveling back to the States in 2 weeks time and cant handle your papers or this processing over there due to our country is very strict regarding visa formalities.

Ensure while submitting this form,do well to submit your nursing registration from and visa from which was issued to you by your employer

Kindly get back to me for immediate action.

Best Wishes

Jennifer Morgan

+918860260195

American High Commission

Delhi-India.
#187620 by RamonFernando80 Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:04 am
THIS WAS HER LATEST EMAIL, NOW ASKING ME TO SEND THE 500$... I believe these scammers are from INDIA, they want me to send them INR for it, American Consulate, there's an embassy in the Philippines by the way, Western Union Diplomat, Cheap Fucker.. l :laugh-s:

Ok mam I will get my 15th. month pay this afternoon, and I will ask my brother to give me the remaining 300$, thank you very much mam for your reply and time, please note that i will send my money this Sunday January 19,2014 at 8:45pm Philippine time..

Thank you;

Ian

To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Ian,
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:49:42 +0000

Attention Ian,

Greetings to you as i received your email update and wish to let you know that you are required to pay throurgh western union to my name as stated below.

Receivers Name :Jennifer Morgan
Payout Location Delhi India
Amount:$500

Ensure you send along the scan copy of deposit slip and filled application to enable file your papers for immediate processing which will take approximatly 3 working day to complete the registration and verification before processing of your travel papers.

Do well to update me immediately for further action.

Best Wishes
Jennifer Morgan
+918860260195
American High Commission

Delhi-India.
#187622 by RamonFernando80 Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:11 am
I just don't know how to report these people to authorities, so I just post what they're emailing to me for other people's awareness, my cousin have been a victim by Nigerian scams in the UAE and she was jailed because of her NBD bank account which was used by Nigerians for hacking and Money transfer, luckily she was released after 3 days and them Nigerians was caught... just spotted this emails and put it in this website
#210177 by susan1227 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 am
One of his latest letters
Dear Secretary,

I'm Williams Frank, 45 yrs of age, originally from California, America, but I have spent my entire life here in United Kingdom due to my work as a Coordinator with the IMF. Am interested in hiring you for the position of a Personal Secretary, I received your information from our recruitment agent naukrigulf.com. I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities. I need a very good and competent Personal Secretary that will handle some of my administrative and personal errands. I have had a previous Personal Secretary who has been very commendable in her
activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country as she has found a soul mate. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.

As my Personal Secretary, your activities amongst other things will include.

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.

*Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.

*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence when I'm away.

*Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.

*Handling and monitoring some of my administrative files and financial activities.

*Travelling around the world representing me on meeting, conference and special assignment outside UK

Benefits Available as follows:
Free diplomatic passport
Free Visa for you and your family to UK.
Free Accommodation/Feeding
Free Education for your kids
Fixed Salary for a start is 3500 GBP.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to work for me in these services as our Personal Secretary to represent me locally and international.

Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses,CV and picture to [email protected]

Should you require further information kindly reach me on +447014210556

Best Regards
Williams Frank

The sender of this mail is registered with naukrigulf.com as Switch Gears Plc ([email protected]; Ref Id: 78998; Saket, New Delhi, Delhi - , India) using Naukrigulf.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you can report abuse by forwarding this email to [email protected]

Please note that Naukrigulf.com:

does NOT endorse any requests for money payments,
does NOT advice sharing of bank account details,
does NOT act as labour consultants to any party.

&nb! sp;

Ads by Google

Online Education Continuing Education Special Education

Higher Education High School Students Online Learning

Learning System
#210191 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 am
This fake job offer was written by a West African, not an American or Brit. The phone number is a phony number. The job is money laundering or package laundering or something similar. A diplomatic passport makes no sense for this job.

naukrigulf.com was registered by hidden and has appeared in the evidence for previously killed sites, but was registered several years ago. I've asked the other site killers to check it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10