Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#197691 by rajeevr Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:51 am
Hello
There is big fraud in Mauritius by Mr Muhammad Isme from Curepipe. phone number 54481424/57337067.
he took money from me promising me job in canada. i paid him 250,000rs along with my wife who paid 50,000 rs extra.
he not want to refund my money. he does not have license to do immigration in mauritius. not even advertise on the newspaper
please dont pay him money
Advertisement

#197692 by rajeevr Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am
he post messages on facebook
telling poeple he provide job in canada uk new zealand
he is not an immigration consultant.
he does not have license.
i had to sell my land to pay him and he stole my money. he said visa refuse wen no application was made
Basic info
Founded 2012
Location Curepipe, Mauritius
Contact info
Phone 00230 7337067
Email [email protected]
Website http://www.empireimmigrationconsultant.com

he copy everything online to fool people
#197799 by scoth Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF EMPIRE GLOBAL CONSULTANT SERVICE CO LTD

RESPONDING TO SCAM MADE AGAINST ME.

THIS IS TO CERTIFY TO ALL MY CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS THAT A DECLARATION HAS BEEN MADE TO THE CCID AT LINE BARRACK PORT LOUIS AND THE CYBER CRIME UNIT IN PORTLOUIS. FURTHER ACTION AND INQUIRY IS UNDER EFFECT.

I WOULD LIKE TO REASSURE ALL MY CLIENTS AND NON CLIENTS THAT A SEVERE ALLEGATION HAS BEEN MADE AGAINST ME TO TACKLE MY REPUTATION AS EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE JOB I AM DOING CAN BE VERY SCAMFULL. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE HENCE A DECLARATION HAS BEEN MADE THIS MORNING TO CCID.

IF YOU NEED FURTHER REASSURANCE REGARDING THIS MATTER DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

FURTHERMORE THE ACCUSATION THAT HAS BEEN DONE BY RAJEEV R WHICH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHERE HE IS FROM I WOULD ASK HIM TO COME FORWARD ON THIS MATTER

MANY THANKS
#197804 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 pm
^^^The above post has been made by a scammer trying to protect his scam.

The post has been reported and a Mod will confirm it is from a scammer and ban him.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197809 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:09 pm
On the scammer's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Empire-G ... 2877555299 is this post

With IMMIGRATION FRAUD
NOBODY WINS.

Immigration consultants must be registered with the ICCRC. It’s the law!

DON’T BE A VICTIM.

Strangely enough, there is no match on the ICCRC search for "isme mohammad" or "EMPIRE GLOBAL CONSULTANT SERVICE CO LTD". In fact, there appears to be no authorised immigration consultants in Mauritius at all.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197859 by scoth Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 am
Thank you for your message, regarding my credential i personally don't have to prove anything.As an administrator of this website you guys need to make sure before allowing any post on your website.The person that has written this serious accusations need to prove if whatever he is saying is true you cant just accept any type of statement from anyone as it can happen to anybody even to you in the future.My office is open daily why don't he come forward with this statement and we will be very happy to deal with it in court as we can prove that the accusation is a false statement where someone is trying to defame my personal name and company.You as an administrator you may have the details of that person who posted it if you are against scam why don't you provide me with the details regarding that person to me as the cyber crime is dealing with it in Mauritius as it is a very serious accusation made on my company and personal name.As the government of Mauritius is aware of my activities which is legal ones .

Furthermore all my clients are satisfied with the service that we offer and just to clarify we do not provide any job placement it is only visa applications which is done by PROFESSIONAL IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS where a client have to sign a contract provided by the attorney before starting any process with us.
NOBODY START A PROCESS WITH US WITHOUT A CONTRACT.THAT ONE POST HAS CAUSES A LOT OF MESS IN MY Activities AS AN ADMINISTRATOR WHY DON'T YOU ASK FOR PROOF FROM THAT RAJEEVR FOR WHAT HE POSTED. A STATEMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE REGARDING YOUR WEBSITE AND THAT RAJEEVR FOR DEFAMING PEOPLES REPUTATIONS.

TO ALAN JONES
#197864 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 am
scoth wrote:i personally don't have to prove anything.

Yes you do.

From your Facebook page "Immigration consultants must be registered with the ICCRC. It’s the law!"

You claim to be an immigration consultant, so what is your ICCRC registration number?

If you don't have one then you can't be an immigration consultant can you, so all you can be doing is stealing money from innocent people on the pretense of arranging a visa for them.

It is also strange that your website doesn't seem to work either - could that be because your hosts closed it down for fraud?

#197887 by TerranceBoyce Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:34 am
http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm?setLanCookie=En

ICCRC is the national regulatory authority designated by the government of Canada to safeguard consumers who seek and retain the services of consultants who provide immigration services to Canada.

Federal law requires that immigration consultants, in Canada or abroad, who provide Canadian immigration services for a fee, must be registered with the ICCRC and accredited as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).

If your immigration representative breaks the law while acting on your behalf, they can be charged under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Criminal Code of Canada or the laws of your home country.

You might like to check here

http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/EN

There is no immigration consultant at all authorised by the Canadian authorities in Mauritius. If you are misrepresenting yourself, then you are breaking Canadian law and presumably Mauritius law too.

If you wish 'scoth' I can check your authority and authorisation to act as an immigration consultant for other countries too. Let me know so that you can update your facebook page to more accurately reflect your unauthorised status.

http://iccrc-crcic.ca/ALERT.cfm

Unauthorized providers of immigration services are operating illegally, and ICCRC will review all claims submitted. Where necessary, the information will be forwarded to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) for further investigation.
Please email us at [email protected] or call the ALERT! hotline at 1-289-348-0422, or toll-free in North America at 1-877-836-7543, to provide us with the following information:

• Full name of person(s) you are reporting
• Business name(s) (if applicable)
• Address, phone number, email address of person(s) you are reporting
• Details about your reason for reporting the person(s)

Please attach any website links, photographs, emails, advertisements and any other documentation to support your report.

Thank you for protecting consumers by reporting unregulated immigration representatives.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#197889 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:05 am
TerranceBoyce wrote:
Please email us at [email protected]

I had a spare minute, so I sent them an email. I'm sure that they can quickly clear the matter up.

#198289 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 am
It looks like the scammer's Facebook profile has been removed and their website is showing as under development.

I'm sure the slimeball will be back with a new identity soon, so here are some of the details that he uses.

Mohummed Ismeazam Pahala

Company Name
Empire Global Consultant Service Co Ltd

Address
19 B Abbe De La caille Street Curepipe, Curepipe, Mauritius

Phone

Mobile phone