Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#198090 by Cucsie Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm
Hi everyone....I have received an email from John Holger saying that he is looking for a family nurse.I will post the email he sent me to ask if this one is real or fraud.Please help, thanksmuch!

The email goes like this.....

Dear Nurse,

Am Mr. John Holger . I work with Total Oils as a Senior Chief Engineer here in North London, United Kingdom.

I have perused your CV which was sent to me by you through Naukrigulf and I find you qualified to take up this job position in my family as a family nurse, especially for my aged parents. All that is required of you is to notify me of your readiness to take up the job position for me to inform my lawyer to prepare your contract document for immediate employment.

I have a family of 6 including my both parents, my son,daughter, my wife and I. See a few of our pictures too.

You shall be receiving 1,125 GBP weekly (Tax Free) for your service and you shall be in this service for a minimum of 2years which is 24months and your contract with us shall be extended dependent on your satisfactory performance.

You will have accommodation with us and will also be entitled to the family car for locomotive movement should the need arise. You will have a 2 bed furnished apartment in our condo.

If you wish to take up this position please write me back on my our family email id via "[email protected]" with your full details as shall be required by my lawyer for the preparation of your contract agreement document and to confirm same with the information stated in your Resume.

(A.) Full Name

(B.) Permanent Mailing address

(C.) Current Mailing Address

(D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)

(E) What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your

Present Location? If yes please state your Current resident Country.

This job comes with free visa and flight ticket which I shall take care of.

I sincerely hope to receive a positive response from your side.

Regards,
Mr. John Holger
Senior Chief Engineer
Total Oils London, UK
+448719159400
Advertisement

#198091 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:03 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Cucsie,

Yes, it is a scam. He has done similar scams like the one you posted, Security job and hiring multiple nurses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#201087 by Christumipig Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 am
Hello everyone,I received also an email regarding this matters about john holger and he said that his family chosen me already to take care of them but in order to finish all requirements,all I need to do was to show money by means of money gram.is this true?
#201125 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 11, 2014 2:22 pm
You will have accommodation with us and will also be entitled to the family car for locomotive movement should the need arise.

John Holger was not trained up in the United Kingdom. His writing looks more like a West African's.

Legitimate employers of any sort do not ask for payment by Western Union or MoneyGram.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#201127 by Bryon Williams Sun May 11, 2014 3:29 pm
@Christumipig It is a scam. Do not send him any money. Do not give him the MTCN or Reference number or any money pack scratch card codes. Even if you send the money to yourself he can still pick it up.

Search google for this phone number 448719159400

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#201138 by TerranceBoyce Sun May 11, 2014 8:12 pm
In the UK a nurse is a position requiring specific UK qualifications and, without those qualifications, you can't call yourself a nurse. Even if you're qualified as a nurse in another country it doesn't make you a nurse in the UK though this may not apply to those qualified in other EU countries.

I only say this because no one in the UK would specifically ask for someone to act as a nurse without dealing with whether or not they would actually be qualified to act as one. It sounds as if the person really doesn't know what he's talking about, which is usually the case with a scammer.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle