Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#211231 by crane Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 am
Hello I need a help and suggestion about this job I apply if it is a scam....PLEASE!!!!
Because now He told me to send the fee to the chief accountant of air express travel agency which is base now to west africa.. these is the information they send to me:

Hello Joy,Our Chief Accountant have travel down to our branch in West Africa(Nigeria)this morning for a business improvement.We have mail and called your employer(Mr Collins Blent)to explain to him and he said he have called you on phone and explain to you so you will need to send the 400pounds to our Branch accountant information in West Africa(Nigeria) for the processing of your visa.

Below is the Branch Accountant Information in West Africa(Nigeria)where you will send the Fee.

Recievers Information:

First name......Abiodun

Last name.......Apena

Address: 29,Unity Drive

Zip Code:23401.

State:Oyo

Note:After you deposit your payment get back to me with the below payment details:

Senders Information.

1)Sender first name.........

2)Sender last name.........

3)MTCN number...........(10 digits number)

4)Amount sent.............

5)Post Code:

6)City:

7)Country:

8)Text Question..Colour?

9)Answer: white.

Also scan the receipt which they give you at the Western union agent office for the evidence of your payment.

As soon as your payment is confirmed by our branch Accountant in West Africa.We will commenced on the processing of your document immediately.

Mr. Collins Blent

TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE JOB.

You are expected to work for approximately 20hours per week 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Every weekend, will be spent anywhere as you would have the weekends off.

The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:

WORKING HOURS:

*Your working days are Monday to Friday ,while Saturday and Sunday are your off days

*You will be required and expected to work for approximately 20 hours per week (4 hours/day Monday to Friday). Every weekend, will be spent with your family or anywhere as you would have the weekends off.

START Date and Period of Employment:

*You are expected to resume duty as soon as you arrive here.

* You are expected to be a good and reliable worker.

DISCIPLINE:

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:

(1) You must be a reliable and trustworthy person.

(2) Job incompetence is not allowed.

(3) Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to my interests..

(4) You must be caring and friendly.

(5) Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.

(6) Theft or other dishonest offenses will be dealt with.

(7) Child abuse or neglect highly prohibited.

NOTE: That any Activities of improper conduct will also be our concern too, you will be highly required to be of your best behavior (in or outside) as you work for us to protect our good name.

ACCOMMODATION/FEEDING:
You shall have a big room, huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV.
If you agree with the terms and condition the
job,get back to me.

Best wises.
Collins.

And he sent me a WORKING AGREEMENT LETTER sign by chief justice of Birmingham centre Mrs. Helen Dickens
Advertisement

#211232 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 am
It is a scam - the writing is that of a West African and not a natural English speaker and there are also other signs that the person writing it is not familiar with life in the UK.

ETA: You edited your post after I started replying and what you added confirms that it is a scam - no legitimate business would ever reuqire fees paid to someone in Africa.

Please can you post the email address the scammer is using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211297 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm
crane wrote:these is the email address, number and website I saw it:

[email protected]
+447031968905
ghumfree.pk

email address of the travel agency: [email protected]

As VX says, the +4470 phone number confirms it is a scam - people actually in the UK do not need such a number as it can be redirected anywhere in the world.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.