Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#213708 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:49 am
Dotti wrote:First, I would file a complaint with the bank. She needs to go over this woman's head and raise the issue up the ladder.

Clueless employees like that giving bad advice are one of the reasons scammers are successful.

Unfortunately, bank branch staff are forced to be sales staff and probably regard the regular fraud, money laundering etc courses they get sent on as obsticles to meeting their targets.

I would ignore the branch and the regular call center and go straight to the fraud department and report it there.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213939 by calston93 Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 pm
AlanJones wrote:
Dotti wrote:First, I would file a complaint with the bank. She needs to go over this woman's head and raise the issue up the ladder.

Clueless employees like that giving bad advice are one of the reasons scammers are successful.

Unfortunately, bank branch staff are forced to be sales staff and probably regard the regular fraud, money laundering etc courses they get sent on as obstacles to meeting their targets.

I would ignore the branch and the regular call center and go straight to the fraud department and report it there.

Zane did successfully close her account and open a new one after printing the information that she found on here. I guess the woman at the bank was really embarrassed and bent over backwards to help the 2nd time around. It was suggested to her that she contact her local police dept. and see what they could offer in the way of help. Probably not much. :) Zane notified the 3 credit reporting agencies yesterday.

I'll be making another post as soon as this one is finished so you can see the email she got yesterday. You'll all get a good laugh over it. I promise!
#213940 by calston93 Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:02 pm
Here's the email that she forwarded to me last night...*no* legitimate employer would ever send something like this!

To:
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:21:33 PM
Subject: So long, loser!

You're the laziest and most reliable person I've ever seen. You kept ignoring your supervisor and not showing up for work - well, get what you really deserve. Consider yourself fired!
#215405 by cooper2774 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:11 am
I signed up with them did some work and have not heard back from Angela Kovach as to pay and/or fraud. I have a copy of their "Employment Agreement" and "Introduction" I just don't know how to upload them on here. If some one could let me know I will upload both of them.
#215441 by vonpaso xlura Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 pm
If they're in a word processor format, you can copy the text and paste it here. If they're in PDF, there's a way to select the text. If you can't figure it out, or they're in another format, I'm going to PM you an email address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#215633 by wonglord Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:30 pm
I completly fell into this and I'm scared to death.....

I have signed the contract, I gave them my SSN and I even received a bank deposit ($900+) from "Dennis Stavinoha" and Angela Kovach told me that I had to withdraw it and send it to "Samia Chantoufi" in Paris, France....

Now I don't have any type of good or bad credit simply I don't have it, and have like $40 in my bank account...

What Should I do??? please help me....
#215635 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:36 pm
@wonglord

Do not withdraw the stolen funds. Do not send the stolen money anywhere.

Inform your Bank of the fraud/scam. Show them the emails. Have your bank close that account and open a new one. Have the bank place a fraud alert on your credit reports.

Any money if withdrawn you will have to repay back to the bank.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#215636 by wonglord Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:47 pm
I already withdrawn and send the funds.....

that money was transferred to my account.....

all the emails I had were in the web panel where I "work" and like two hours ago the page is down and cannot see any email from them.....
#215638 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:04 pm
How long ago did you send the money? How did you send it?

Do you have time to recall it or has it been picked up.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#215639 by wonglord Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:08 pm
I sent the money on 08/14/2014 via Money Gram it was sent with 10 Minute Service. Since then no longer received emails from Angela Kovach
#215640 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm
You have not received anymore emails from the scammer because you are of no use now.

The best thing for you to do is be proactive. You will need to inform your banks fraud dept and your local police. You will want to tell them you are a scam victim and what occurred. Show them any proof you may have. You can even show them this thread on this website.

You will want to contact them before they contact you. The person that sent you money was more than likely a victim them self or it came from a hacked bank/credit card account. When the account holder realizes what has happened it will be you they report.

If you are in the US you should also report it to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx in the UK report it to Action Fraud http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ .

#215641 by wonglord Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 pm
Yes I am in the US.

Thank you very much for your help

I will do all you tell me to do as soon as possible

is there anything else I can do?

thank you best regards!!
#215642 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:28 pm
Post any new details the scammer may be using to help others avoid this scam.

#215647 by wonglord Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm
In the link below you can find all the files they sent me also all the mails I received to my personal e-mail, However I cannot get the mails I received in the web panel where I "work" since the page is down.... All the evidence was in that emails and now the page is down what convenient.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/er0tef6fa2yz ... ZRaLF6MRLa
#215660 by vonpaso xlura Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:50 pm
Please post all emails sent by the scammers here, with complete headers except for your name and address. That way other victims can search for text in the emails and find this thread. The PDF files I have downloaded for possible use in future reports.

The site is in nameserver timeout (and probably also webserver timeout, because the nameserver is at the same hoster). It is not in client hold, so it may come back up elsewhere.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10