Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#216090 by miamin Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:13 pm
Hi everybody,

I would like you to help me on this home employement web site : www.onlinegeniusjobs.com

Are they serious? Cause they are asking for registration fees before joining and starting to work.

Thanks a lot for jour help.
Advertisement

#216105 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:17 pm
Anything that asks you to pay money to join up on the promise of providing work is a scam.

It looks like a typical filling in forms "job" - even if it were legitimate then their projected earnings are probably fake. Also the forms you are filling in would probably be scam related.

Finally would you give all your personal details to a site that you don't have a clue who runs? The domain registration is hidden and the only name on the site is variations of "Crystal Infotech" - I only checked the UK register, but there is no such company in the UK.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216157 by miamin Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:45 am
Thanks a lot for your clear, complete and prompt answer Mr Alan.

Do you know a Real job opportunity in Form filling or Data Entry.

Thanks a lot for your help.