Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#322284 by Tido Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 am
Good day,
I would like to report ALTO Financial Services Inc that claims to be a South African "FULLY" accredited loan company.

Firstly I would like to point out that they are NOT registered with the NCR. Which you need to be in South African as a financial services provider.
I know these things work at the clients own liability, however this company ha grossly misrepresented itself to me.
I approached Mr Mark looking for a R85 000 loan to which he asked that I accompany my application with documents (ID, Bank statements) and I did so. From the early part of the process I enquired about any upfront fees I would have to pay, to which he stated that I will have to R1250 AND THAT IS THE ONLY FEE I WILL PAY. To then receive the loan on the day I payed that amount or latest the following day. By the time I had signed the contract with the payment period and repayment amount for the loan it was late afternoon and I understood that transaction of loan amount would not be possible for the same day I paid the R1250 but was promised to get my money the next day FOR SURE, BEFORE 9am! And that the transaction would be done first thing by his account Chetty Williams when she arrives at work at 7am.
The next day, i wake up expecting that as promised between 7 and 9am that I would get the loan amount. As promised.
Call Mr Mark and email both him and Chetty as I am now getting impatient waiting for the amount. Mrs Chetty says that there is a hold up with the bank because I didn't pay he "closure" fee for the loan in the amount of R2850. I pay that and provide the proof. Then again I wait, even after they said that after the closure fee payment I would get the money along with the payment proof. Then they both come back to me saying that I must now pay a non-collateral fee for the bank of R2999 and at that point I realize that this is a scam of sorts and these payments won't end. Yes I was stupid to pay the amounts but i payed under an impression that was created.
I am hoping you are able to assist in me bringing these people Under investigation or whatever is appropriate. I have contacted Deloittes whistleblowing department and will also open a case.

The contact details of this fraudulent company are:

Alto Financial Services Inc.|
Republic of South Africa |
Fax: +27-865-584-861 |
Opening Hours 8am - 6pm daily |

The owner:
Mr G Mark: (063) 2842039
Email: [email protected]

The accountant:
Mrs Chetty Williams: [email protected]
Advertisement

#322295 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 am
Tell us more about how you found this loan company . Website ? Email ? Telephone ?

Thanks

Daniel 8 :25