Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
Advertisement

#30523 by joseph47 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 pm
Valley Lending Services at 877 749-1126 is the former Castle Valley Lending Group at 866 431-6504.
Mike Roberts is a fake name. He used Mike Robinson at Castle Valley Lending Group. Also another scammer there is William Stone. These two lowlife scumbags are not very bright and soon we will catch them. I already found them twice on the internet. :laugh-s: They just pop up again and again with new cell number, but be sure they have been reported each time. We need to all join together and track these turkeys. Keep posting updates on this site and others about there whereabouts. I call them when i find them and will not rest until I get them arrested or they send me my refund.
What i do not undertstand is if I can find them why the police cannot! :evil:
Besure to file reports at all the agencies, make there life uncomfortable as much as possible.
#30765 by lf1363 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 am
Has anyone heard of this company DIAMOND BROAD FINANCE LOAN COMPANY
I received an email from them assuring me that they are legit (see below)
Please let me know what you think?

Dear Customer,

We are a legitimate, reputable Government registered money lender. We are
a company
with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of
financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay
bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that
we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I will be glad to offer you a
loan at 4% so don't hesitate to apply for a loan because we shall provide
you with the best of our service.

Services Rendered include;
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Investment Loan
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

FIRST INFORMATION'S NEEDED ARE:
Name Of Beneficiary:.........
Sex:.............
Tel:.............
Amount Required............
Purpose of the Loan........
Loan Duration:............
Phone Number.............

Regards.
Dr Gray Marsha
DIAMOND BROAD FINANCE LOAN COMPANY
Hope to see your response via this mail address,
[email protected]
#30766 by Crispy Duck Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 am
Hi, If & welcome to scamwarners. :D

Just do a google search for DIAMOND BROAD FINANCE LOAN COMPANY - there are many hits for them as a scam!

Also, be wary of any company that uses a free web-mail email addy (Gmail, Yahoo etc). If they really were legitimate, they would have a Company website, an honest web presence - & a Company email.

Thank for posting - you may well save others from being scammed. :)

Edit to add: It is already listed Here
#59294 by nevesy86 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:49 am
You can add Mayfield Credit to this list (please do).

Mayfield Credit
15 Toronto St. #203
Toronto, Canada
M5C 2E3

Phone: 877.235.6451 (they claim this one "doesn't work" in Canada) or 1-718-989-9381

Fax:206.309.9137

[email protected]
#59418 by Bubbles Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am
^^Registered by proxy.

domain: mayfieldcredit.com
created: 05-Dec-2010
last-changed: 23-Jun-2011
registration-expiration: 05-Dec-2011

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#59419 by Bubbles Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 am
maggilane wrote:From where you get the data or the company list because it is like every company in USA is involving in the scam

Not every company in any country is involved is scamming. For the most part, all internet "loan" companies are scams. The hope to trick people who are struggling financially.[/quote]

Thank you for the link to the BBB rating on that company. It helps.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#60388 by nevesy86 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm
You can add Coastal Finance Ltd. to this list, they have the EXACT same automated recording as Mayfield Credit, and their website is similar. Both are scams.
#60900 by FresnoUPSer Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm
I was contacted by a Kathy from Glenstone Financial Group in Charlotte,NC and said I had qualifed for a 7000 loan at 8% even though I had never applied for it. She said she would need a fee of 16% of the loan amount sent western union first to "guarantee" the loan. She said they have a website but after doing some checking they have never been in that address, the customer service person said they were on the 28th floor even though the building only has 17 floors. I had been contacted by a company called Washington Equity Group about a month ago with a very similar proposal and website but they went out of business within a couple of weeks..no more website and disconnected phone number. These advance fee scammers close up and start again and again! Please don't fall for this scam!!!
#60929 by Katharina Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Welcome FresnoUPSer!
It must be infuriating getting contacted by these criminals. Thank you for posting your experiences. Do you have any more information, like email addresses and websites still working? The email addresses would help other victims who do a Google search, and fraudulent websites will be reported by our site killers.
#63592 by Mad Mother Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 am
My daughter tried to get a online bank loan with out me knowing. She gave them all her personel info...ss# address, bank account info, age, full name, phone number, email address and password....really stupid!!! I tell her all the time don't put your info on the internet!! Especially on sites you don't know. Now look what happen. ID scame. She's only 18. She had no bussiness trying to get a loan in the frist place. She gave them all her info and she never received the money. I get phone calls all the time now from 518-328-8176 this person has very heavy Middle Eastern accent. Claims to be Attorney James Cox. He's very rude. He left a voice mail message saying If my daurghter dont return his call he going to sue her and than he said I wish you luck. So we returned his phone call. He sounded like he was a fake lawer who was reading from a law book. They call everyday starting at 7am... Now these people are calling saying they have a approved car loan and want to know what make, model and year of the car she want them to deliver to her...."WOW" also these people called saying they are from a online school. They call so much I don't want to answer my house phone anymore. Sometimes I get phone calls and no-one is on the other side of the line. This person who claims to be Attorney James Cox said if she don't pay right now he going to sue her and the police is going to come to our house and arrest her. For what? She never got anything! now they are making charges against her bank account. she getting lots of charges. One of the charges is from mongocard.com for 99.95....... no telling what these people are going to do now.... I know my spelling is bad and I have poor gramer. but I hope this info will help someone else. Sorry I don't know the name of the site she put her info on.
#63601 by Katharina Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 am
Welcome Mad Mother! I'm really sorry this criminal is taking your money.
Your daughter never saw any money from them, right?

You need to stop this scam now! Go to your bank and change the banking details; print out the email correspondence your daughter had with this scammer, show it to the bank - maybe they can recall those transfers.

They call so much I don't want to answer my house phone anymore.

Exactly! You might even consider getting a new phone number. Don't react to their threats. The criminals are somewhere in Westafrica, operating from a grubby internet café, they can't do you any harm. Don't answer their emails - just ignore them. As soon as they realise they won't get any more money from you they will go away and move on to a new target.

Please post here a sample of one of their earliest emails, complete with their email address - delete your daughter's name and address.
#64310 by Rcalvin Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 pm
I GOT SCAMMED OUT OF 1800.00 LAST WEEK FROM DELTA EQUITY GROUP. EVAN WALKER IS THE "FINANCIAL MANAGER" AND ANDERSON BENNETT IS THE "AGENT" I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS ONLINE BEFORE AND EVERYTHING I FOUND ON THEM SEEMED TO BE OK. AFTER I WIRED THEM 900.00 PLUS THE 68.00 WESTERN UNION FEE MY LOAN WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN MY ACCOUNT THE NEXT DAY, AND WHEN IT WASNT I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME THE LENDER WANTED 900.00 MORE BECAUSE OF MY CREDIT HISTORY OR ELSE THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY ON THEIR NEXT BILLING CYCLE WHICH WAS A MONTH AWAY. I WAS IN A BIND AND NEEDED THE MONEY THAT DAY SO I SENT THEM ANOTHER 900.00. WHEN MY LOAN WAS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT I CALLED YET AGAIN AND THEY TOLD ME THE LENDER BACKED OUT AND THEY WOULD GET ME MY MONEY AS SOON AS THEY COULD. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK.