Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#195900 by Weronika Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:21 pm
I also have been cheated thgrough company like this, and i just wanted to post here their details, i don't have any website because they didn't have one i just got an email and some names, that i have beed already seen on this page , i mean Robert Diaz and Alex Neve i was trying to buy a pedigree pug from Danny Perry per Facebook, this is link to his account https://www.facebook.com/danny.perry.940098 He said he is from Orkney in Scotland and sending company is near from his house and he was already using it ,so i believed. I was suppost to send money on this information:

Receivers first Names: DAVID WELLI

Receivers last Name:MONDOA

City: ..............TIKO

Street Address......LONG STREET TIKO

postal code:... 00237

It looks weird for me,and i asked Danny Perry if it is normal, if it is not weird for him and he just explain that "ah that they said the payment has to go to their director at their head quarters who is in charge of all financial transactions below a certain rate
as they said all urgent delivery which carry westernunion transactions are to be sent to their director for easy payment confirmation inorder for them to proceed with the delivery asap so you have nothing to worry about concerning that okay", so i thought it must be true..stupid me, i just can't believe how could i believe in such a crap..a just wanted to have a dog..
This is the email that the have been writting from [*][email protected] and the phone number they gave in email +447031855696.
And than when i send them a picture of proof of payment the send me an email, and just write under the email MENAGEMENT, no names no nothing. I don't even want to tell you how much money i spend for this..i am just so embarrased that situation like this happened to me :( and i am devastated know, i learned my lesson and i will never ever buyt anything through the internet again... i hope theese information will help you somehow to get through situation like mine
Advertisement

#195983 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 am
"GLOBAL ANIMALI TRASPORTO LONDRA" [email protected]

Dear Customer,
Greetings from the staff of these companies .
We wish to inform you that we have just confirm payment from you and we are about to proceed with the flight of the puppy now , we are preparing the puppy and the flight will take off in 10 minutes time. and once the puppy's flight take off, we will inform you .

We also wish to inform you that our airport here in London for its position in Italy , there is no direct flight , so the flight will stop in Paris - France for transit , then from Paris - France , the flight will go directly to your position in Italy .

Below are the full details of flight , such as the departure time from here and the time of arrival in Italy and when the puppy will be delivered to you in your home.

FLIGHT DETAILS :

Departure time :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 18:15 PM ( Today Evening )
Arrival time in Paris - France ::::::::::::::::::: 23:45 PM ( Today Night)

Time of departure from Paris - France ::::::::: 2:15 AM (Breaking Tomorrow Morning )
Time of arrival in Italy :::::::::::::::::::::: 5:50 AM (Breaking Tomorrow Morning )

Time of Delivery :::::::::::::::::::::: 10:30 AM ( Tomorrow Morning )
Name of the delivery ::::::::::::::::::::::::: JOHN EVANS

The information above are the full details of the flight , so you just need to confirm them and remain calm for the puppy to be transported and delivered to you right in your home address . Once the puppy's flight take off in 10 minutes time , then confirm to you so that you can be sure that the puppy has left from here.

We promise you the best of our services until we deliver the puppy to you in your home.
We look forward to reading from you.
Airport Management

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#196277 by tatifrc Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:36 am
Shame on me! I just lost 1150 with this criminals!!!!!i just can't believe how could i believe in such a crap!!!! Now they are keep telling me they are gonna call the police... My concern is that they have my address...What should I do? :( :( :( :(
#196280 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:57 am
Welcome to Scamwarners tatifrc,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. The threat to call the police is just an attempt to scare you into sending more money, they will not call the police or go to court because they would be arrested for theft and fraud.
The best thing to do now is to ignore all telephone calls and emails and the scammer will go away and look for another victim.

If you have any additional questions on this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#196311 by tatifrc Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:18 pm
THE FIRST EMAIL THEY SENT TO ME...THEY SENT SO MANY MORE AFTER THAT....I FELL HORRIBLE, STUPID AND IDIOT...

Hiya,
Thanks for your email regarding my lovely Kittens .They are still very much available.They have the most beautiful Kitten eyes that you will ever see. They will inherit the highly intelligent,self- assured,loyal, gentle and sociable temperament as their parents.These kittens are ideal for allergy sufferers as they are a very low to non-moulting (So very little fur over the furniture or carpets) They are just 10 wks old and are real family and companion Kittens as they thrive on human company and will play for endless hours with children,and for all the attention that is given to them they will pay you back a thousand fold.Kittens fully vaccinated against cat flu,feline distemper (Feline panleukopenia virus (FPV) ) and rabies,micro-chipped and dewormed. They are FIV, Felv, FIP tested negative.
Reasons i am looking for a forever home for these kittens is because i have Alzheimer and my doctor has strongly advised me for medication to prevent the progression.I am sorry to tell you all these but i think i should be honest with you.I need regular prevention and for this reason,i have moved to phoenix AZ closer to my doctor for medication.So i want to give out the kittens to a loving and caring home and concentrate on my health.I shall be responsible for the shipping arrangement and it shall cost you $300 for each kitten to be shipped over to your address if you can't pick up the kittens at my address and if that is okay by you,then i will appreciate your reply in regards to the kittens answering my questions

-Are you a breeder or do you intend to breed the kittens when you have them ?
-do you have a vet hospital around your location?
-do you have kids or pets loving home?
-where exactly are you located?
-What is your zip code ?
-Is there some one to take care of them if you are not around?
-Are you interested in the male or female ?
-What's your personal phone number so i can possibly text you ?

I am so sorry for asking lots of questions, i am just concern with the type of home my kittens will be going to okay.

I have attached pics of the male and female to this mail and hope you will love them ?
Thanks and hope to read from you
Harris Burks
#196807 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am
USHIPPETS CARGO.LTD [email protected]

WELCOME TO THE USHIP INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
PET RELOCATION/TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE CAMEROON.

USHIP PETS
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PET CARGO DEPARTMENT

DEAR MR/MRS <removed>

ACCEPT GREETINGS FROM THE ENTIRE STAFF OF THIS PET CARGO DEPARTMENT. WE ARE HEREBY NOTIFYING YOU OF THE FLIGHT OF YOUR ROTTWEILER PUPPY PRESENTLY HERE AT OUR PETS DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.THE PUPPY FLIGHT WAS BOOKED FOR TODAY'S FLIGHT.ALL PERMIT WILL BE OBTAINED FROM THE MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY (PENSACOLA ,NEW JERSEY)THE PERMIT CODE OF LEGAL SHIPPING AND PICKING UP WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS THE PLANE IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF . WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN THE MOVEMENT OF PETS WORLD WIDE AND OUR GREATEST AIM IS TO SATISFY OUR CLIENTS,THE FLIGHT WAS RESERVED CHRISTIANA CLARA .{your sender} ON YOUR BEHALF.THE PUPPY WILL BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR HOME ADDRESS TODAY USING THE ADDRESS BELOW(as submitted by your sender):
Flickr FaceBookYouTube Twitter
<removed>

WE SHALL BE DOING A DOOR-DOOR DELIVERY AT YOUR HOME ADDRESS 1324 Galena BY OUR PET DELIVERY SERVICE OF THIS ROTTWEILER PUPPY AS REQUESTED BY YOUR SENDER

BREED___________ROTTWEILER
SEX_________________Female
AGES______12 Weeks Old
HEALTH___ACCURATE

passport

CHECK UP AND CONFIRMATION BEFORE SHIPPING
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

YOUR PUPPY MEDICATION AND REGISTRATION PAPERS ARE ALL ACCURATE.YOUR PUPPY IS FREE FROM SUCH DISEASES WHICH MAY ATTACK OTHER PETS LIKE BIRDS & CATS.SO THE PUPPY IS NOW READY FOR SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME IN THE FLIGHT WHICH TAKES OF TO Harvey Field TODAY AT 09:25AM .THE PUPPY WILL THEN BE TRANSPORTED TO 1324 Galena BY OUR PET CARGO AGENTS USING A PETS-CARGO VAN AT BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THIS TRANSPORTATION CANNOT BE CARRIED OUT UNLESS THE TRANSPORTATION FEE HAS BEEN COMPLETE.YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SUN OF (300$) (Direct transit flight of your PUPPY) FOR THE TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY.WHICH SATISFY THE TRANSPORTATION AND ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE MINISTRY OF LIVE STOCK AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY} THE PUPPY WILL COME ALONGSIDE TWO OF OUR PET CARRIERS WITH A PETS CARGO-VAN, ALL DOCUMENTS AND A SCAN COPY OF THE REGISTRATION FORM INCLUDING THE CRATE No..

N:B

Before any flight arrangements can be made the purchase price(300$) needs to be paid in full. No flights will be made until this has been done. No pet(s) will be transported until all transactions have cleared.
If you use PayPal then the transaction will clear within 3 days.
If the Wal-Mart Money gram Transfer is used it will clear within 1 to 3 hour
If any paper product is used it will take 1 to 2 weeks to clear.
A bank wire transfer will clear within 24 hours.
Pet(s) will hold with a deposit up to 4 weeks. After that other arrangements will need to be made. So you are requested to pay the total sum via any Western union/ Money Gram Store since it will be preferable.Fast,Reliable,Safer and Cheaper also due to the point that, we have their Units here at this Pets-Cargo Department designed for such transactions.You are requested to send the money to the Director/Cashier available on duty .
PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAMES.....................................ATEUFACK NEUKENG
SURNAME ................................ARNOLD
CITY..................................... DOUALA
ADDRESS ............................... ROND POIND
COUNTRY...................................... CAMERUN
POSTAL CODE .......................................... 00237
AMOUNT .................................300$

QUESTION TEST........................WHEN
ANSWER....................TODAY

BOOK DATE (RISERVATA DATA)

(06- 04- 2014 )

Airline PNR : E5SLCQ
AirCraft : KY79CM

Going Out Flight - E-TICKET ---- 1st Class Economic Flight

CAMEROON-----------------USHIP AIRLINES

Flight Number : 6E 352 - Coach Class ( Seat - 25 F)

(Orario di partenza: In attesa) 25NV20

Arrival Time : Pending CONF#: 72VGW2
(Ora Di Arrivo: In Attesa) ETKT#:NW01295936
BREED OF ROTTTWEILLER
Contact Information
LIMBE, 45 CAMINO DE AEROPORTO
154 AIRPORT ROAD.
PENSACOLA - NEW JERSEY
TEL: +447042034993

Email : [email protected]
Customs Hours: 24 hours
Chef de Bureau: JAMES SMITH M.
Passeger Information
( BREED - ROTTWEILER--- POCCO ---)

It is ALWAYS a scam
#197067 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 pm
[email protected] Fake pet shipping company.

DEAR CLIENT,
WE HAVE A DELIVERY SESSION THAT WILL BE COMING UP TO YOUR LOCATION TODAY, SO YOU NEED TO SEND THE SHIPPING FEE AS SOON AS YOU CAN WITH THE DETAILS BELOW.

NAME.............Rolland Bijingsi
COUNTRY..........USA
STATE............MN
CITY.............Minneapolis
ZIP CODE.........55401
TEST QUESTION.........code
ANSWER......................1963

CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE
Note: please this message is highly secretive and confidential.If you are not the original recipient of this mail,kindly email it back to the director of Nationwide Pet Delivery and Transportation Services Service using this address below.Any attempt to copy or print this message shall be considered as fraud.
Airlines Legal Department.
Also this message is to serve you confirm your email address.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#197507 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:17 pm
Par Air Livestock Shipping [email protected]

Тема: FLIGHT NOTIFICATIONAND DELIVERY PENDING

ANIMAL-DELIVERY SERVICE
Pet Transportation Services

At our animal delivery services, we strive to provide economic,professional animal delivery in the most convenient manner for our customers and their pets .

ANIMAL CONTROL DEPARTMENT
ANIMAL DELIVERY SERVICE
***CHARLES DE GAULLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
DEPARTMENT FOR THE DELIVERY OF PETS.
NOTIFICATION INFORMATION FOR THE DELIVERY OF ONE MAINE COON KITTEN - BOAR

DEAR CUSTOMER,

THE PET DELIVERY DEPARTMENT OF THE CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS ONE MAINE COON KITTEN AT OUR DELIVERY AGENCY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU UNDER THIS REGISTRATION NUMBER: REGISTRATION NUMBER: DGT45ZF778

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR KITTEN .

SPECIE : ANIMALS/ CATS
RACE: MAINE COON
NUMBER: 01

REGISTRATION NUMBER: DGT45ZF778

NOTE: YOU SHOULD SAVE THE REGISTRATION NUMBER OF YOUR MAINE COON KITTEN -BOAR AS ABOVE IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE IDENTIFICATION OF YOUR KITTEN.

THE KITTEN IS REGISTERED TO BE DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:

RECEIVERS NAME ; <removed>

*NB: PLEASE VERIFY THE ADDRESS ABOVE AND CONFIRM TO OUR DELIVERY AGENCY IF THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT BEFORE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR MAINE COON KITTEN - BOAR TO YOUR HOME.
IF THE ADDRESS HAS ANY MISTAKES , DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE US THE RIGHT ADDRESS*

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT OUR ANIMAL MEDICAL EXPERTS MAKE CERTAIN MEDICAL TEST O MAKE SURE THAT YOUR KITTEN IS IN GOOD HEALTH BEFORE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME AND THE GOOD NEWS IS, YOUR KITTEN IS IN GOOD HEALTH.

THE KITTEN WILL BE COMING TO YOU ALONG WITH ALL THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR SENDER ;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<INCLUDED ACCESSORIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
APPROVAL CERTIFICATES
THE TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
VETERINARY CERTIFICATE
IMMUNIZATION REGISTRY
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
MANUAL FEED

YOU MUST AGREE THAT YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT BEFORE WE BOOK YOUR MAINE COON KITTEN -BOAR FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT TO ZARAFSHAN.

Dear Customer,
We wish to inform you that your Sender has just made a deposit of 50$ as the registration fee for the kitten at our delivery agency
Therefore, you are obliged to pay the sum of 335$ for the flight fee of the kitten

You are required to copy the details and the address below which is the name and address of our cashier on the seat at our headquarters and forward the payment to the address by WESTERN UNION

PAYMENT TO OUR OFFICE:

<<<<<<<<<<<<PAYMENTADDRESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
FIRST NAME FRU

LAST NAMES SHILTON NDE NGANGE
COUNTRY CAMEROON
CITY YAOUNDE
POSTAL CODE 00237
AMOUNT 335USD

WHEN you make the payment, you will be prompted to provide a test question and answer

the test question should be:

Test Question ::::::::::::::::::: FAVORITE COLOR

Test ANSWER ::::::::::::::::::::: BLUE

YOU SHOULD GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE OR BANK WHICH OFFER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES AND PAY NOW.
BELOW ARE A LIST OF SOME BANKS WHICH OFFER WESTERN UNION SERVICES CLOSER TO YOUR ADDRESS :

<removed>

This is the procedure to follow:
1 You should go to any of the banks offering Western Union Money Transfer services
2 Ask For a Western Union transfer form
3 Fill out the form with the name and address above (Fru ShiltonNde Ngange and the information below)
4 When you fill out the form, take it to the counter and pay the money at the cashier available

We use the Western Union service as it offers many powerful benefits that can improve your business processes, while strengthening customer relationships. For example, it is faster than bank wires and eliminates redeem the delays and hassles of foreign cheques . The low, fixed per-transaction fee is usually less than the cost of cutting a cheque and send it by courier. And as the world's largest money transfer network, the Western Union service provides a reliable way to transfer money every time.

WHEN YOU PAY THE 335 USD, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT:
-SENDERS NAMES
10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER

NB: A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ADDRESS AND THE PAYMENT SO WE CAN ASAP PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR MAINE COON KITTEN - BOAR

MANAGEMENT

*YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY*.

THANKS FOR USING OUR DELIVERY SERVICE.

SECETARY
MRS. ANNE MARIE RAMIREZ

It is ALWAYS a scam
#197512 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 pm
Par Air Livestock Shipping [email protected]

Claims to be in France with an incomplete address and a mobile telephone in Cameroon Africa.
Dear client ,
our website is currently under reconstruction and is temporarily indisposed . We are doing upgrades on the website and as soon as our database experts are through , we shall re-host the site .
As for our phone numbers and address the phone number with which we called you in the afternoon is the number of our headquarters . Here it is again ;
00237 7357 8018 or 00237 5000 1098 << Mobile telephones in Cameroon, Africa

Address is ;

10, Rue Etienne Jules Marey
78390 Bois-d'Arcy
P.O BOX 252 P
France

Customer Service

It is ALWAYS a scam
#197995 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm
www.uniquepals.com

Fake pet shipper with escrow

3947 Coplin Avenue
Joseph , AZ 85003

(928) 288-2450

The website has been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#198375 by Ammi Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:11 am
Hi.
5 minutes ago I registered here. And as I am typing this post I am being scammed. :shock:
#198454 by Jessicaabc123 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:58 pm
I had the same thing Milke :( this is the emails thr lady was sending me it was a for s pug puppy she was really good saying stuff like I'm sick and need to pay a friend for my medicated and I can make the payment for my dog when I asked to speak to her she said I can't hear properly and I live with my brother so I asked to speak to her brother but apparently he was overseas in new York

Edit to add contact information MW

237 537 038 48
[email protected]

Hi <removed> MW ,
 Sorry for my late reply ,I have been discussing with the pet delivery and I'm worried.
   The agency has just emailed me saying they have tried calling you but it seem they have problems with their phone lines due to the fact that they have audits and upgrading going on and their technicians are working on their services .

They said they need extra $500 to complete James delivery process since as they complain the $150 i paid to them is insufficient . They said this $500 is needed for an electronic crate rental use  to transport pets by flight and since James didn't have it and you know it is my first time to ship a pet and I knew nothing about Electronic , they said they have sent you emails with more information about their service and also James delivery, please check your email inbox and spam folder to see their email and get more information .

Just got home now. I want to inform you that I have already registered James to the delivery agency. He has been registered already and registered  to the best ,reliable and trusted U.S international pet agency here called the UNITED ANIMAL CARGO IN'TL AGENCY which my friend recommended to me and I had a sweet discussion with the branch director and he told me they are under going auditing and upgrading but their delivery service is still active,fast and secure.

They are a very legit and reputable agency, James is in their keeping now pending delivery to the next flight .They will contact you any time from now by email and on phone to give you more information about them and  his flight ticket and flight scheduled.

Please I will advise you take to their every instructions to make all these work out perfectly well and know that all transaction is safe and 100% guarantee ok .
   Just keep me posted if you get any thing from them,stay close to your phones and also constantly be checking your emails. Thanks

I just want James to be delivered today and it should delay then latest tomorrow morning, you can just pay the $500 that was left as they said you should pay it same way you made to me so I can get it to them ( don't worry , just check their email as they said they will contact you soon anytime from now using their satellite phone ).

Please keep me posted . Thanks
Briana B.

Just copy the names and details below and to go to any Western Union store or bank on Tuesday  in your area to send the $400 .

MY FRIEND'S NAMES AND DETAILS :

- FIRST NAME :>>>>> ZOU .
- LAST NAMES:>>>>> OLIVIA TEM .
- REGION : >>>>>>> SOUTH WEST .
- CITY : >>>>>>>>> BUEA  .
- ADDRESS : >>>>>> MILE 17 , MOLYKO .
- POSTAL CODE : >>>>>  00237 .
- AMOUNT : >>>>> $400

While sending the payment you should include a test question and answer and it should be :-

- TEST QUESTION TO BE USED : >>>>>  WHO IS SHE ?
- ANSWER TO BE USED  : >>>>> A FRIEND .

When You get to the  WESTERN UNION STORE OR BANK you will simply have to ask a - form for sending money internationally ,You will have the form filled up with the form as follows , on the sender's area you will write in your names , address and details etc and on the receiver's area where you are making the transfer then you will write in my Friend's payment details as given above , You will have the fees paid to the agent at the Western Union  to confirm the payment,The confirmation receipt shall be given to you with an MTCN Number  on it that you will have to send to me as payment evidence (SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT OR TAKE A SNAPSHOT USING YOUR PHONE OR WRITE DETAILS ON THE RECEIPT IN AN EMAIL  AND SEND TO me ) .
#198455 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Jessicaabc123,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money these criminals. The best thing to do now is stop all communication with this scammer, ignore all telephone calls and emails and he will move on looking for another victim.

Please post the email addresses and telephone numbers used in this scam as this information will have others avoid this scam.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#198460 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:07 pm
SKYWEST ANIMAL AIRLINES <[email protected]>
(307)392-4228

Dear Client,

You are requested to make the payments for the flight of your puppies via our website link below.You can be able to make the payments for the flight of your puppies online with your Credit/Debit Card.Please click here to make your payments. http://www.skywest-online-payments.com <<< Credit Card Phishing page

Once you are done,It will let you know the flight details once we activate the flight ticket for your puppies.Flight details will show up on our website once the payments is verified.

Thanks management.

The above form will give an error message and asks you to call the fake shipping company to make the payment. In reality you credit card information has been emailed to the scammer and he will be using the information to make online purchases.

DEAR CLIENT,
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS FOR THE FLIGHT OF YOUR TICKETS THROUGH WESTERN UNION.SO PLEASE LOCATE THE CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORE WITH THE ADDRESS BELOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENTS FOR THE FLIGHT OF YOUR PUPPIES.

SO ONCE YOU GET TO THE STORE,ASK FOR A SENDING FORM,FILL OUT THE FORM WITH THE NAMES,STATE,CITY AND ZIP CODE WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW OF OUR CASHIER TO OUR HEAD QUARTER BRANCH IN OKLAHOMA.

ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENTS,CONTACT US FOR CONFIRMATION SO WE CAN ACTIVATE THE FLIGHT TICKET FOR YOUR PUPPIES AND PROCEED WITH THE FLIGHT.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: (307)392-4228

NB: MAKE SURE YOU COPY OUR CASHIER WESTERN UNION INFORMATION AS GIVEN TO YOU IN THE EMAIL.YOU ARE MAKING THE PAYMENTS TO OUR HEAD QUARTER'S BRANCH IN OKLAHOMA DESIGNED FOR ALL WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS, AND ONCE IT DONE,THEY WILL CONFIRM AND SEND US A MAIL CONFIRMATION,SO WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE FLIGHT FROM WYOMING.

CASHIER PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAMES (CASHIER)==== FRANK HEBERT
STATE......................... OKLAHOMA
CITY............................PONCA CITY
ZIP CODE =========== 74601
AMOUNT ========$495

* BELOW IS AN ADDRESS AND NUMBER TO THE AVAILABLE WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION WHICH IS OPEN AT THIS TIME, WHERE YOU CAN BE ABLE TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS.SO LOCATE THE STORE AND MAKE PAYMENTS USING THE ADDRESS OF OUR CASHIER TO OUR HEAD QUARTERS BRANCH ABOVE.
<removed legitimate Western Union outlet>

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICES
MANAGEMENT

It is ALWAYS a scam