Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#198084 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:09 pm
This pet scammer has no pets to give away or sell. He is located in Nigeria. His only goal is to steal your money by having you pay for fake shipping fee's. He is playing all the roles in this scam as I will show you through this thread. If by chance you paid money to the fake agent/shipper the scammer will come up with other reasons as to why you must send more. The cycle will not quit until you realize it is a scam or you are broke.

315 333 2045
315-333-2045
gabirya richard
[email protected]

Originating IP: 105.112.8.5
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Reply-To: gabirya richard [email protected]
Subject: Re: French Bulldog Puppy

The puppy I advertised on the webpage has been adopted by Rev. Jack residing at Florida and the puppy is doing quite well with him and his family according to his last comment about the puppy welfare at their resident. I want to refer you to one of my customers who was a graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well and . He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he adopted from me. Unfortunately,West Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.He contacted me few days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the puppies back to the USA He had no time for them, the african weather is
so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa.Contact Evangelist. Jack as soon as you can and tell him I refered you to him.
He will be excited if he
knows you are directed by me.. Below is his email address. [email protected]

Note: He is giving out just only one puppy ,so tell him maybe you are interested in male or female and you will be paying for the shipping only which is $300 no more additional payment kindly include your phone number when replying him

Thanks

SMS/Text from 315 333 2045

this is the breeder you contacted about the pup,i currently do not have any pup left but i refered you to one of my customer that need a good home for his email so check your email ,spam or inbox you will get my emai

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#198085 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 pm
This email is from the same scammer. This time he is playing the role of client that has the puppies in Africa. The reason the scammer say's the puppies are in W. Africa is because that is where he is located and will want you to send the money.

Originating IP: 105.112.8.4
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Reply-To: rev jack timis [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bulldog Puppy

Hello

Thanks for your much reply....

OH my God i finally find a good home for my baby's,yes the puppy cost $350 and Including the shipment cost for 1 puppy am giving just only one puppy for now so you have to tell me if you are interested in male or female and the puppies is okay with kids and other pets and the puppy get along with people around him or her quickly and yes i can shipped to you ,the female name is Mella and Male name is Toral it has is shots up to date and Well trained puppies is 12 weeks old it come with all the necessary papers Such as Travel Crate and gift cap E.T.C ,the puppies is doing fine ,so if you will like this puppies can you please give me details about you such as

Your Full Name who will receive the puppy:
Your Address :
Your Nearest Airport:
Your Phone # :

I look forward to read from you soonest and God bless you and your home

Rev

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#198086 by Ginger Lee Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:23 pm
reply-to: rev jack timis [email protected]

The puppy is okay with kids and other pets $350 and have just talk to one of our church member and he. told me the best way to receive money here is by Western Union so you can go to any Western Union wall-mart store or grocery store and send the money in care of. my secretary name or below is the information to use

Receivers name : KUNLE ODUNAIKE
Address : No,93,Beaka Drive
City : Isolo
State: Lagos
Zip code:23401
Text Question : God Bless
Text answer : U S A

More-also i will like you to take good care of the puppy once you get it and i. have just talk to the shipping company today and they told me the puppy. can be shipped now and you will receive it by 5 p.m tomorrow in your. airport ,and after your payment is confirmed , I will proceed with the shipping immediately without delay and after the shipping i will send. you a copy of the airway bill receipt from the shipping company and as soon you send the money kindly get back to me with the M.T.C.N number from Western Union and as soon you receive the puppy please take good care of the puppy

The scammer called from this Nigerian number: 2348027955355

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#198159 by Ginger Lee Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:35 am
I am really excited waiting to hear from you,i called many times and no answer and am a 49 years busy man of God and I do not have time taking advantage of people all I want is a good home for the puppy and the bible say What good will it be for a man if he gains the world, yet forfeits his soul and also Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels

So get the payment done now ,you can send $150 now and rest when u get the puppy

#198164 by Ginger Lee Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:21 am
Hello

Content of your mail is well understood but the problem is that all this paypal ,bank transfer can't work here because they do not have the facility to do that ,the mode of payment again money pak ,so try and send the money sometime u need to do a suprise for your love ones ,try and send via western union,I swear to God u have my word and if u send the money and u did not receive the pup as I mentioned call me a lier or report me to the f b I but am sure as soon u send the money no problem

Rev

#198166 by Ginger Lee Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 am
From the listing:
Gral...AKC Cream.. Handsome Boy!
Price: 300
Breed: French Bulldog
Gral is such a handsome little boy! He is AKC registered French Bulldog baby that is Champion Sired with many more in his Pedigree.
Tripp is such a social little guy that loves to greet everybody he meets. He has a fun personality that will instantly bring a smile to your face.
Trip will arrive to his new family up to date on all his vaccines for his age and a complete vet exam.

We also ship to a major airport close to you

Owner: jeffrey rick

#198185 by Bryon Williams Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:21 pm
He used this number for texting/SMS

315 333 2045
315-333-2045

#198551 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 am
Jack Timis wrote:Yes it include the bordello and smithcoronavirus vaccinations

The dog is catch along quickly and is okay on island so get back to me with your shipping address and contact phone number now too proceed with the shipping

This reply is not script; it proves that he has no real dogs.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10