Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#320318 by ashleygrhm0 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:19 pm
So, 3 days ago I thought I had bought a Boston Terrier puppy from royal-bostonterrier.com they sent me pictures that were not online and were going to fly her to me. They say they are in Atlanta Ga, I was told when I sent them a western union money order that the plane ticket was 160. The day they were supposed to ship my puppy I received a call from the pet carrier company was shipping her that I had to pay an additional 1,300 for insurance. I told the "breeder" and was informed by them to pay it and I would be reimbursed. And after that it was a fight and they wont give me my money back. I don't want anyone else to go through this heartache. Their contact info is Anderson Damoule in Patrick Springs, VA 678-803-5348. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Advertisement

#320378 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:28 am
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Please post the emails that asked for money to be sent along with the complete link to any active websites used in this scam.

This information will help expose the scammers and help other avoid losing money to these criminals. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#320385 by Terminator5 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:59 am
royal-bostonterrier.com returns a result of 0 (Zero) in a domain registration search . Please recheck and post a direct link to the site .

Thx

Agents:
Anderson Teufoid
Phone:
757-932-9632
URL:
[email protected]

Another Victim Here on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jillrenigriffit

Daniel 8 :25