Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#323603 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:20 am
http://amazingpomskypuppies.com/

(216) 236-1402 [email protected]

Welcome to Amazing Pomsky Puppies

We are a committed family dedicated to raising the best outstanding puppies with great if no the best personalities in the world. Located in a beautiful city with enough time and great environment to raise our puppies . We presents the healthiest, cutest pomsky puppies for sale. The Pomsky -Pomeranian Husky- has emerged as a wonderful hybrid dog mix of the elegant Pomeranian and the thick-coated Arctic Husky.

The new Pomsky breed has a warm and loving personality.We raise our babies to be loving pups & then they grow into being loving adults.

trust me they are spoiled rotten by the time you get them. We get compliments all of the time about how loving & well socialized they are ...anything would come out spoiled after living with us for 8 weeks or longer. Allow us to provide you with the best puppies available

Buy out now and call us for help (216) 236-1402

You can trust us

We are a committed family dedicated to raising the best outstanding puppies with great if no the best personalities in the world.

Welcome to pomsky puppies

We are located in a beautiful city with enough time and great environment to raise our puppies. We are situated on a 63 acre farm. My Lovely Pomskies Kennel consists of Myself (Martin), My Wife - Robin & our 3 kids, Kim, Terrel & Trystian. Our dogs are members of the family and live in our home.

My Lovely Pomskies strives to bring you the healthiest, cutest pomskies and after looking at our site I think that everyone would agree we have the Perfect Pomsky puppies. We have been breeding puppies for over a decade but when we first heard about the pomskies we knew this was the direction of our breeding future. The combination of the two breeds gives you a strong willed, intelligent, agile companion. We are excited to share our Pomsky Puppies with anyone who is ready for the best pet experience they have ever had. Throughout the site we have included pictures of the puppies, their parents, and have outlined the process of purchasing and warranties.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Domain Name: AMAZINGPOMSKYPUPPIES.COM
Registrar: 1&1 INTERNET SE
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 83
Whois Server: whois.1and1.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.1and1.info
Name Server: NS11.DNSRAIN.COM
Name Server: NS12.DNSRAIN.COM

https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 02-feb-2017
Creation Date: 02-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 02-feb-2018

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#330149 by scapell Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:56 pm
yes this is so sad, i was fooled by this Asian guy, i called him to verify what shipping airlines he uses for transportation and he was not able to reply, he kept giving me this run around story. His post an email seemed to be off with the English, so i knew something was off. He seems to change his number often the latest one is 612-213-4865. Total waste of time and people like this should be penalized. With google numbers you can change your number very often free of charge. Unfortunately he was dumb enough to keep the same site and email address. Luckily for my luck. Thank you for posting this and helping me out!
#330158 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 am
Thank you for updating with this cockroaches latest phone number . We're glad you were warned . Buy your puppy locally or in your region .

Daniel 8 :25