Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#324572 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:35 pm
http://www.shawnspugpuppies.com

Fake breeder site.
Thanks for your interest in these my lovely Pug puppies.I just read your email. We have a litter of 8 puppies out of which we recently sold Two and 6 of them are now available. You can see them again by visiting our website http:// shawnspugpuppies.com/available-puppies. All we really want is the best for ever home that will love and care for the puppies. We will let you have (GILBERT). he is the fastest puppy among this litter, he is certainly not indolent or apathetic. Even when he seem asleep or resting, he will still notice every single movement. he will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture and it is not unusual of her to bark when something is out of place in the house. he likes to play. We are re-homing him for $840 and we offer delivery.

But here are a few issues which I will like to make you understand and possibly address them before we proceed.
1st. I do NOT place our puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what I do or even more.
2nd. We do NOT let our puppies go to homes where they would live outside!
3rd. We will NOT place our puppy with anyone who has any history of
child or animal abuse!!
4th. ALL of our new puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on
how to properly care for their unique new PUPPY child.
5th. and last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our puppies crave individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your home with these puppy, we will consider placing the puppy to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, most often the homes are often far from a driving distance so we consider shipping as an option and he will be delivered to you.

Will you always send updates time to time?
Where exactly are you located. State/City?

Please post any contact information that you have for this scammer.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#325837 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:21 pm
Pug Pups <[email protected]>

about the payment, you will have to locate to any Walmart Or moneygram
store in your area and ask the cashier to provide you with a transfer form,
you will fill out our names and home address i will provide you with. when
done, return the form back to the cashier along side with the money and
they will ask you to hold on for a while and they will process the payment
and will provide a receipt of your transfer payment which you will get back
to us with. once you get back to us, we will proceed with delivery like i
already told my husband and i showed him all our messages. you got a great
home like he said.
Below are the names and address you will use at the store

Names.........Kenneth Nde Gibson
State......Texas
City........Dallas
County ..USA
Zip code.........75212
Amount-------------$740

Get back to us once done while we proceed and will keep you updates

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#325916 by Mike Wilson Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:33 pm
Telephone number used by this scam (804) 724-5435

It is ALWAYS a scam