Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#325781 by Mike Wilson Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 pm
929-322-4369

The scammer has listings for several breeds

this is how the shipping goes, first you will provide me with your full delivery details listed below for the registration of the puppy at the courier service, second you will make the payment of $650.00 via WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM transfer, which is definately all you will be paying for. Once i get this i will take the puppy to the courier service with all it documents and microchip, get it registered, the courier will then contact with all the full flight ticket and flight tracking details , departure and arrival time, the only thing you will do from that point is to stay at home the moment they will be arriving to received the puppy and signed the delivery ticket send this information; 1) FULL NAMES____________ 2)CITY__________________ 3)ZIP CODE_____________ 4)STREET/HOME ADDRESS____________ 5)CONTACT NUMBER_______________ 6)EMAIL ADDRESS___________________ 7)NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME_____________________ 8) PICTURE OF ID CARD/DRIVER'S LICENSE_______________

and if the ask why you are making the payment tell them you are sending the money to your friend because they don't allow online marketing via their services okay

Name: TYRELL THOMPSON
City: Atlanta
State: Georgia
Address: 240 Beverly Rd NE,
Atlanta, GA Zip code: 30309

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement