Room for Rent and other rental scams
#196611 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 pm
www.manageapartmentrentals.com

Fake rental company

Email:[email protected]
Phone: (832) 380-4489
Address: 145 E 22ND ST. TUCSON, AZ , 85713

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#211865 by suadduas Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:04 pm
I really want to book with them. Great location, Awesome price, but something doesn't feel right. I would like to think people can spell and speak clear english when doing business. The phone number came up as fraud. How can I found out if this is legit?

They don't do pay pal, which I prefer- they even mention this on their site, that they have been scammed, but want wire transfers sent via Western Union, which is the easiest way to scam people. WU was no help, so I am posting this info, in case someone else decides to book.

It really sound legit...

http://www.homelettingsinn.com
Richard Rommey
[email protected]
Name: James Zinke
State: Kentucky
City: Clay
Zip code: 42404

(832) 380-4489
#211866 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:34 pm
Hello suadduas,

The site is a fake and scam, no legitimate rental company will ask for a deposit via Western Union.

The descriptions of the properties listed on the website are copied or stolen from legitimate rental and real estate listings.
The best thing to do now is to stop all communication with this criminal by ignoring all emails and telephone calls.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon