Room for Rent and other rental scams
#313404 by Michelle Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.
In order to validate your booking the payment must be done within 24 hours.

Host [email protected]

Customer Support
If you need assistance at any point during this transaction, for a fast reply please contact us by our e-mail address: [email protected]

Payment Details

Bank Name: Poste Italiane SpA / BancoPosta
Bank Address: Viale Europa, 190, 00144 Roma, Italy
Account Holder: Panelli Massimiliano
IBAN: IT23Z0760105138298267798286
Swift/BIC: BPPIITRRXXX

Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "419" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)
For your booking ABSZ1958 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
*As soon as the payment has been completed, please reply at this email with a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to the request.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#315708 by Michelle Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:30 am
Airbnb Rentals <[email protected]>

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.

Payment Details

Account Holder: Hajdaraj Endrit
IBAN: IT03L0760105138233278433279
Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "419" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)
For your booking 419 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
*As soon as the payment has been completed, please reply at this email with a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to the request

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#318421 by Michelle Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:22 pm
Airbnb Rentals <[email protected]> wrote:

Throug this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that your booking for the apartment located at
R. Luciano Cordeiro 43, 1150-248 Lisboa Santo Antonio, Portugal has been started .The transaction is in stand by for the moment because we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed .
To validate your booking the payment must be made within 24 hours .

Customer Support
If you need assistance at any point during this transaction, for a fast reply please contact us by our e-mail address: [email protected]

Payment Details

Bank Address: Viale Europa 190, 00144 Roma, Italy
Account Holder: Radu Iulian
IBAN: IT42V0760105138266442566457
Important Notice!

For your booking 419 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.

#319388 by Michelle Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:36 am

through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a package in stand by and we need your payment confirmation in order to proceed with the delivery.

Customer Support

Account Holder: Ruscino Sergio
IBAN: IT72V0760105138292990393000
Important Notice!

Cancellation Policy

#319482 by Michelle Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Account Holder: Ben Said Kilani
IBAN: IT43R0760105138233043733052
Important Notice!

For your booking ABSZ1958 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
Cancellation Policy

#327806 by Bryon Williams Fri May 12, 2017 7:15 am
Subject: Booking Request: Břehová 208/8, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic ( Host: Christina Zakmuwig )

Airbnb Transaction Confirmation Code: ABSZ1958 Hello xxxxxxxxx,

Customer Support
22 May 2017
Check In Date

22 May 2018
Check Out Date

Payment Policy
The host will receive full payment from Airbnb the day after you check in.

Account Holder: Verne Miramontes Florez
IBAN: IT29D0760105138220394320420
Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "ABSZ1958" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)

Cancellation Policy

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#339065 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:40 pm
Subject: Booking Request: Rua Actor António Silva 5, 1600-404 Lisboa, Portugal. Host ( Yolanda Mertes )

Airbnb Transaction Confirmation Code: ABSZ1958 Hello xxxxx,

Customer Support

Payment Policy
The host will receive full payment from Airbnb the day after you check in.

Guest:
xxxxxx

Bank Name: ING Bank
Bank Address: Via Arbe, 20125 Milano, Italy
Account Holder: Sayed Azim
IBAN: IT16N0316901600000328549852
Swift/BIC: INGDITM1XXX

Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "ABSZ1958" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#345763 by Michelle Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Payment Details

Bank Name: ING Bank
Bank Address: Via Arbe, 20125, Milano, Italia
Account Holder: Juri Gaetano Turrisi
IBAN: IT56K0347501605000329251540
Swift/BIC: INGBITD1XXX
Important Notice!

*NOTE: Bank Transfer Details, Reference: "AASZ1950" (please enter only the Item number and no other details)
For your booking AASZ1950 the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Transfer, also known as bank transfer. For a faster transaction you can pay by online bank transfer. We also recomand online bank transfer via Internet Banking. We recomand you to use option SEPA when you transfer the funds.
Cancellation Policy