Room for Rent and other rental scams
#320262 by Michelle Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:51 am

Hi ,

Luckily the Amazing Penthouse in center of Amsterdam is still available for the specified dates The nightly rate is 200 EUR , and also 400 EUR security deposit is required which is fully refundable on the check out date.You will not share the property with me or other unknown , towels , bed linens, fast WIFI are included.
If you would like to start the booking arrangements I would need the following info from your side, please do not make a booking request, I will take care of everything,so all you have to do is reply with the following information's:

- Arrival Date:
- Departure Date:
- Full Name:
- Complete Address:
- Phone Number:

In the Apartment can sleep 12 peoples
I will need to make the request as i don t have the booking calendar updated on Airbnb and if you do it yourself you ll be declined.
Like any other transactions on Airbnb, they will handle payment and it will be released to me only after you check in. If everything is OK, please provide the requested information so I can initiate the booking on Airbnb. Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#320917 by Michelle Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:49 am

Thank you for your information
Looking forward to welcoming you and your family to my property.
Before to proceed with the Airbnb invoice let me explain you how to finish the transaction.
Like you know in Airbnb you have more options to pay , credit card ,paypal, and bank wire transfer.
Due to many property in airbnb and to many bookings I can only accept for payment only bank wire transfer via airbnb.The payment using bank wire transfer is 100% protected and insured by Airbnb.

Before we move forward and an invoice is issued, i have to know that you will be able to complete the payment in the next working 24 hours and you accept bank wire transfer. We have a dead line on the invoice before it expires of 24 working hours.

If it's not possible, we can wait and issue the invoice once you are ready.
Thank you!
Email me with your decision