Room for Rent and other rental scams
#323707 by Michelle Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello,

Airbnb just issued the invoice for your booking request and email to you
Please check both your inbox or junk/spam folder as sometimes Airbnb messages arrive there.
The invoice must be paid following the instructions listed in the email in the next 24 hours(working day I think), in order for us to be able to lock your dates and complete the booking process.
For payment use exact the reference number for find your payment on system.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#323713 by Michelle Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 pm
Carla Rus <[email protected]>
Hi,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply
The accommodation you are looking for is still available in the specified dates. The apartment is fully loaded with furniture and all electrical equipment (fridge, clothes washer, dryer, dish washer, central heating, wifi, cable TV, A/C...), bed linens, towels. You have only 5 minutes by walking to the center of town, pubs, shops, etc. Also i can help you with a car (5 seats car or a minivan) for all your stay to visit the area, included in the price.
It will be € 200 per night + € 500 security deposit + € 100 cleaning fee. Security deposit which is fully refundable on the check out date (in case nothing is damaged)
Because I get an error to sync my calendar, I must manually process the booking. In order to start the booking and all the arrangements I will need the following information from you:

Full Name:
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Adults:
Children:
Phone Number:
Special Requests on arrival:
Check-in and check-out hours are flexible.
Cancellation Policy : Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.
I'll come to pick up you from the airport. You don't pay anything.
Looking forward to hear from you soon

The payment has to be done thru Airbnb so I will take care of everything. As soon as I will have this info's from you I will start the process.
PS: attached you have some images, parking space is available
​​Apartment Luxury Amsterdam
Damrak 45, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1012, Netherlands

Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.