Room for Rent and other rental scams
#324322 by Michelle Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:10 am
From: Airbnb Luxury Properties [mailto:[email protected]]

The property is reserved for you now.
I experience some issues with the bank and I'm not sure but if the money will return to your account in the following days. Please let me know asap to send you an updated Itinerary invoice. If will be clear I will inform you and send a receipt.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#325904 by Michelle Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:45 pm
Airbnb Luxury Properties <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi

The price for the entire property is $400/night with 20% discount for 1 week.
Here are the pictures :
https://myalbum.com/album/wYw4VR1ROlkH

The property is very close to beach and restaurants (5 Min walk),has private pool,jacuzzi and gym.You are booking the entire property just for you and your guests.All the facilities you see in the pictures along with : Wifi,Cleaning, Towels ,linen,fully equipped kitchen are included and also 24/7 guests support&maintenance provided.

A teenage party caused few problems last year and I will need the following details to pre-approve your booking.The booking and the payment will be made through Airbnb after I will pre approve you.

Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
First name:
Last name:
Address:
No Guests:
Contact Number:
Copy of a pictured ID ( can be provided on arrival)

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.