Room for Rent and other rental scams
#171318 by RenterBeware Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:41 pm
Chalk up another Vancouver craigslist rental scam.

Received: from [41.138.175.69] by web126104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:38:13 PDT

Re: - $900 / 3br - Heritage house, top floor apartment (with attic den) (vancouver)

Hello,
My name is Tim, i am the owner of the house for rent. I Had to transfer due to my job so I'm currently move in West Africa, Nigeria is a Christian Missionary assignment together with my family. The House was Formally FOR SALE goal Up We Have Decided not to sell it anymore INSTEAD we are renting. I kindly solicit for your absolute department of my property if you Become my room. My house is furnished goal if you Become my holding and Decided to make use of your own furniture, you are free to move my own furniture to the storage room in the house OK. We put in our best to make the house as clean as can be, and we do not like dirt around our surroundings So we are looking for a well-behaved, clean and honest room. I want you to give us your word and promise us That You Will take care of our Good house.We Would like to work any flexible planar You have on your term of renting, Long or short term or month to month.

Note: Monthly Rent is $ 900
Security Deposit is $ 450
All Utilities included in RENT
Pets Allowed

Feel free to drive by and take a look at my house anytime the address is 1870 Charles Street, Vancouver, BC V5L 4G7, Canada

IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN RENTING THE RENT APPLICATION FILL OUT BELOW.
Name (First name / Middle name / Surname): __________?
Phone #: __________?
E-mail: __________?
Best time to call: __________?
How many Proposed occupants: __________?
List all in addition to yourself Including approx age: __________?
Present Address: __________?
City / State: __________?
Will you have pets: __________?
Please describe Breed, size: __________?
Personality of pet: __________?
Preferred move in date: __________?
Intended length of lease: __________?
Earliest practicable time of deposit payment: __________?
Length of previous tenancy: __________?
Present occupation: __________?
Do you run a business from House: __________?
If so what kind of business: __________?
Do you smoke: __________?
Do you drink: __________?

I await your response so we can Discuss how to get the document and the keys feel to you. The house is available for rent at the moment so you are free to move in as soon as we reach an agreement ... A Deposit of $ 450 (All All which happens to be the security deposit) is required before moving in. Altho, we have-nots Confronts to face yet but i am putting everything into God's hands, so please do not let us down in handling our property.

God Bless.
Tim
+2348179094172
Advertisement