Room for Rent and other rental scams
#171602 by Con Warner Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:38 am
Subject: - $700 / 3br - 1525ft² - 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Ranch Home with All Appliances! (Vancouver, WA )

How are you? Thanks for the interest and willingness to care my property, the home is still available and ready for move in. My name is Reverend C Myers Walocks,we are searching for a God fearing and reputable agent who can take good care of the house at my absence, because right now I my wife and Our 15 years old son are currently in Pennsylvania for missionary call,we just moved from MISSOURI where I work with a group called (love global ministry ). as the lord says in his word(Matt 24:14 and this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations,and then the end will come)(Matt 28vs19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations,baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit.

we searched for a God fearing and reputable agent who can take good care of the house but we couldn't get any honest agent . all agent we came across were not honest and they were rippers,The first agent we put our house in care almost get us in trouble by renting out my house to many applicant but thanks to God we have settled the issue, currently i have order them to remove their signboard away from my house , i am sure they most have done that but in case they have not remove it don't contact them for any reason, You can reach agreement with me owner , because of the issue i experience with those dishonest agent We decided to leave with the keys,remote and the paper.If you notice, you will discover that the price we are offering is far below standard price, this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute perfect care of the property. So If you know that you have a good credential you can email me back to secure and occupy my house at my absent.

NB: You can drive by the home to see it's exterior and it's neighborhood and get back to me for further discussion, any sign post will be removed once i get any responsible tenant so you ignore the sign post and don't bother to contact the agents there for any reason, cause i dont have any agreement with them anymore . As soon as you do so and if you like the location,get back to me for the interior pictures and every other necessary details to complete the rent.
I'll be looking forward to read from you ASAP.

General house description:
Property type: Single Family Home
Address: 16411 NE 33rd St, Vancouver, WA 98682
Bedroom: 3
Bathroom: 2
Monthly Rent: $700
Security Deposit: $1000
Total move in cost: $1700
Pet: Acceptable
Utilities are included in the rent.
There is also high speed wireless internet access.
Minimum rental: 1 month
Maximum rental: 2 years or more.

I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW

RENT APPLICATION DETAILS

FIRST NAME:__________________

MIDDLE NAME: _________________

LAST NAME: __________________

PROFESSION: ________________

PHONE (____) __________

(CELL)PHONE (____) __________

(WORK)PHONE (____) __________

(HOME)KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________

PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________

CITY: _______________

STATE: ______________

ZIPCODE: ____________ HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,HOW LONG DO YOU

INTEND STAYING? ____________

WHEN CAN YOU PAY FOR YOUR DEPOSIT AND RENT TO SECURE OR MOVE IN?

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________

IF YOU HAVE A PET,

NAME OF PET: _____________

KIND OF PETS: ______

HABITS

DO YOU SMOKE?___________

DO YOU DRINK?______________

DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

Best Regard.
Reverend C Myers Walocks

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement