Room for Rent and other rental scams
#195660 by andreaazzara Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:51 pm
While searching for a room in Stockholm i came in contact with this scammer. Fake facebook profile, some lines of the ad has been copied by other ads, as well as the picture he/she sent me. Hope it helps.

message from "Josephine Jordison"
Hello there,

Bright, cosy 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of Stockholm( Karlbergsvägen 70 113 35 Stockholm). It's within walking distance of some of Stockholm's best parks including Vasaparken and Birkastan. Free wifi. Supermarket across the street. Several cafés and restaurants on the block. The bars in Birkastan start about a block away. Photo gallery specializing in surf photography half a block away. Theatre half a block away. Spotify connected to Sonos in the kitchen and living room.Subway is half a block away. You also get a Stockholm City Bikes card until the end of October. Airport bus is 2 blocks away and leaves at least every 15 minutes

Amenities included Wireless internet, Multiple iPod/iPhone chargers and powered speakers. multiple plug converters for plug types from all around the world. There is also a large LCD TV with a wide range of channels in the living room. Other facilities included within this unique share includes >* Internet service. * TV. * Kettle. * Cupboards / wardrobes. * Fridge * Fresh and sterilized blanket / bed linen and pillowcase. * Central heating.*Double glazing.* Cooker with oven/grill. *Washing machine.*Microwave. *Toaster.* Storage area. *Iron&Iron Board

The beauty of this share is that each room has it's own bathroom and you will only need to share the other areas with the other tenants.You are right in the middle of everything you need with shops and restaurants just doors away. Everything apart from your personal cost is covered in the rent and this give you a fair chance to budget effectively. Kindly look through the few pictures attached to have a feel of the apartment.

The monthly rate all inclusive is kr 4500 for a single occupancy of a room and kr 6000 if you are renting as a double.If you don't need the room for an immediate move in,you can reserve it for the coming months.If this opportunity interests you genuinely,then feel free to meet my caretaker this afternoon between 3pm and 4pm to have a look around and finalize all the rental procedures.If you are not yet in Stockholm,you can send a contact to act on your behalf and if you don't have anyone so trusted ,simply send me a brief introduction to have a feel of who i will be renting to.Once this is done and it's satisfactory,i will send the rental documents to you immediately to make the final arrangements and secure a room for you.

Feel free to share your questions,thoughts and comments with me.

I hope to read from you soon,

Regards,

J.J
https://www.facebook.com/nattynash10
Advertisement