Room for Rent and other rental scams
#203203 by AliciaHuberman Tue May 27, 2014 7:41 am
"Thanks for your response regarding your interest in having my apt for rent.The Apt is much available for now.What happened is that initially,I wanted to sell this apt but my wife suggested that we should rent it out to a responsible person.I am now currently in west Africa now with my family where we work as a volunteer with the Missionary, both me and my wife,we have the keys right here with us.I will like to inform you that it was due to my transfer that makes us to leave the apt and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at all time and the person that will rent it will have to take it as if it were his/her own..So for now,We are here in West Africa,our new home and also with the keys of the apt,we are trying to look for an agent that we can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as well we
don't want our apt to be used any how in our absent that is why we took it along with us here..We are only willing to give the apt out to a lovely and caring person only, so if you know you cannot give the apt the neatness it deserves please don't contact me.But if you promise to always take good care of the apt,get back to me on how you could take care of our apt or perhaps experience you have in renting a home. I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP,

And the monthly rent fee of the apartment is including the utilities include Hydro, cable /internet access,Central Air Conditioning, Laundry, Garbage Chute, Pets OK,Parking, dry cleaning,Heating, Electricity,TV, fridge etc and everything its already been furnished,Kindly confirm your interest by filling the form below:

TENANT RENT APPLICATION
FIRST NAME:__________________
MIDDLE NAME: __________________
LAST NAME:__________________
PROFESSION: ________________
DATE OF BIRTH___________________
PHONE (____) __________ (CELL)
PHONE (____)__________ (WORK)
PHONE (____) __________ (HOME)
MARITAL STATUS: _________
KIDS_____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________
CURRENT ADDRESS: ___________________________
CITY: _______________
PROVINCE:______________
POSTAL CODE: ____________
HOW LONG?___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? _______________________________________________________________________
CURRENT RENT: _______
DO YOU HAVE A CAR?
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE LEAVING IN THE HOUSE
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
HOW MANY MONTH RENT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY UPFRONT??____________________

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this
Thanks for getting back to me with the Rent Application Form. I just wanted to let you know that we have decided to let you live in our apartment. As we have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by my family. I will also like to tell you that i initially wanted to sell the apartment but my wife suggested that I rent it out to a responsible people who will be ready to take care of it. Which is why i am willing to rent it out to you.So we would want you to go through this email and get back to us on what you feel so we could proceed in renting the apartment to you.

We would like to send the following document to you via DHL to the address you sent to us ( )and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possibly occupy the apartment, Please once again, we are giving you this base on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the apartment. So we are with the below document here with us. You will need to make Payment for the Security deposit as first month rent ($600)to enable shipment of the Keys and document to the address you will have to provide to us, after which you could move in at your convenience. The rent starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster.

Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2) Paper/Permanent house form
3) The house documentary file.
4) Full Description of the house
5) Payment Receipt

I will be receiving the Security deposit payment from you via Money Gram to my Personal Assistant here in Nigeria because l think it is reliable,secured and fast,l wish you best of luck in your work, from your profile l can see that you are responsible and a hard working person may the almighty Lord lead you in what ever you wish to do. As soon as the Security deposit has been confirmed by me via Money Gram l will go ahead and commence on how the apartment keys/Documents will be delivered to you via DHL on next day delivery and it will be delivered to the address you have provided in the application form. Let me hear back from you as soon as possible so that l can arrange for the delivery of the keys/Document.

You need to go to look for the nearest walmart store to your home and send the deposit payment with the Information of my Personal Assistant so that proper signing of the documents can be done. The information to send the payment are:

Name:........David Badmus
Address:.....89 church street
City:........Mushin
State:.......Lagos State
Zip code:....23401
Text Question and answer,So if they ask you this,just tell them that
Question: With God
Answer: All things are possible
As soon as you send the payment get back to me with the following information:

Senders Full Name:........?
Senders Full Address:.....?
REF NUMBER#:...............?

I will be expecting your email so that we can arrange the keys and documents to be sent out to you immediately

Guys this is scam i lost 600$ as I send it over Money Gram, be smart!
Advertisement