Room for Rent and other rental scams
#204093 by don_macabre Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:44 pm
Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in Dublin 1. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. I bought the apartment while working on a 3 year contract in Ireland, I am constructor engineer and i am from UK ( British Citizen) so i decided to rent it. Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long.
The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities Tv/electricity/bin charges are included in the price of 950 euro /month. Security deposit is also 950 euro , and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
You can move in to the apartment on the same day that you receive the keys. The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave London even for one single day, but i have a solution for that if you are still interested.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hear from you soon.

PS: This is how it`s look the apartment as we speak.

As with previous posters. The email is near identical to several others on this site. You are invited to pay through http://www.immofloor.com. ImmoFloor is most definitely a fake company.

This scam is running in Dublin, Ireland. The address being used was 60 Kings Court, Parnell Street.

www.immofloor.com Reported for fraud. (BW)
Advertisement

#204099 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:59 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners don_macabre,

Can you please post the email where they ask you to pay immofloor.com ? Also the email header. Please remove any of your personal information from them before you post it.

Red flags: One year registration. Recent registration. Private registration
Domain Name: IMMOFLOOR.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: A.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Name Server: B.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Name Server: C.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Updated Date: 30-may-2014
Creation Date: 30-may-2014
Expiration Date: 30-may-2015

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204127 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 pm
Scammer's contact details from the fake website

ImmoFloor
Moorgate, EC2R 6EJ
London - United Kingdom

[email protected]
Fax: +44 (0)20 3004 2394

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204185 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 am
Received: by 10.194.239.67 with SMTP id vq3csp14994wjc;
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 04:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.36.106 with SMTP id p10mr28115799igj.9.1401794396160;
Tue, 03 Jun 2014 04:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s15.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.90])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id au7si26869304igc.48.2014.06.03.04.19.55
for <xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Tue, 03 Jun 2014 04:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.90 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.90 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY180-W67 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 04:19:55 -0700
X-TMN: [sLEb1BXkLwah+qIoqA43sns1P3agTuA8]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ce820308-768f-472e-8fe5-c87813fb32ec_"
To: Xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Apt

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The thing is that I’m in United Kingdom. As I informed you, the price you will have to pay on the first month rent will be 950 euro + 950 euros security deposit (1900 euro), with no additional taxes. I need from you one month rent plus deposit. I want to receive the money monthly in my bank account. I trust that there is no problem for you to send money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you just need to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you can accept it. Of course we will need some way to go through this agreement, to allow us ensure that we get what we are expecting. For in it, I have discovered how we could finish the deal securely and quickly, and in this way, you will receive the keys in less than 2 days, if you move quickly as well. An escrow rental company called ImmoFloor, which corresponds to FedEx or UPS, offers this solution and will handle both payment and delivery of the keys. I have found a procedure that will allow you to receive keys to it, and in this way, you may see it and decide if you want to live in the apartment or not, before I receive any payment. To start this transaction, I need your full name, address, city, postcode and phone number. I will also have to know the rental period and the day you want to move in, so I can put it in the contract. I will pay for the services performed by the agency, so there will not be any additional cost to you. In addition, if you rent another apartment right now, and you cannot move out immediately, we can come to an agreement as I have explained here, and consider it only an inspection and reservation.I await your quick response, because there are other people who are interested in this possibility, and I need to know if I can count on having a contract with you.

Thank you

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/