Room for Rent and other rental scams
#207215 by bufa06 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:57 am
Bonjour

Nous sommes une famille de 4. I, femme et 2 enfants sont intéressés par la location de votre bien immobilier pour une période de 1 semaine xx/xx/14 au xx/xx/14.
Nous sommes très flexibles avec les dates et vous pouvez nous dire les dates qui sont disponibles.
Envoyez-nous le coût total de 7 nuits et nous pouvons aller de l'avant avec la réservation.
Merci pour votre coopération et nous nous réjouissons de votre réponse.

Merci

Roland

Hello

We are a family of 4. I, wife and 2 kids are interested in renting your property for a period of 1 week xx/xx/14 au xx/xx/14.
We are very flexible with dates and you can tell us the dates that are available.
Send us the total cost of 7 nights and we can go ahead with the booking.
Thanks for your cooperation and we looking forward to your response.

Merci

Roland

Hello ,

Thanks for your response and confirming my reservation date.Our Financial director in Europe will send a Cheque payment to your address to cover our renting expenses due to my present location. About my renting, you will receive a Certified Euro Draft/Cheque issue for easy cash at your Bank, such cheque payment clear within 24/48 hours in the bank and all service charge will be deducted from my money. Our vacation cheque is higher than your renting amount which means we are using the money on the cheque for both our renting and remaining balance for our flights expenses to your property. Our Travel agent will be taken care of the flight tickets arrangement to your property. After cashing the Cheque and cleared in the bank in few days, then deduct your renting money and help us to transfer the remaining balance to our Travel agent via bank transfer, who will be arranging our flight tickets to your property. You need to confirm the payment is your account and your account is credited before confirming my reservation.

Give me your Full Name to be written on the Cheque Payment and the following details;

NAME: WRITTEN ON CHEQUE
ADDRESS: WHERE THE CHEQUE WILL BE POSTED
CITY:
POST CODE:
MOBILE NUMBER:

The funds will be issue through our Company Financial department in Europe to your address via register mail delivery in few days. Please kindly get back to me on time with your Name and Postal Address for quick Cheque payment delivery as I need to confirm my vacation fixed up before is too late.
Last edited by bufa06 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement