Room for Rent and other rental scams
#207710 by demospider Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:17 am
:bondage:
I'm so glad you have an interest in renting our property. Actually the apartment is still very much available for rent. I resided in the apartment with my Wife and our 2 years son, Before we relocated here in Ukraine due to my new post as the leading Evangelist here with CHURCH OF GOD THE GOOD SHEPHERD.
The apartment is available for ($400) per week including the utilities, which i think is not too much, i just need someone with an open heart, love and clean to occupy the home and put all my worries off concerning the maintenance of the apartment . Since i am not residing there again. As i told you earlier in the apartment listing.
The accommodation comprises of Large 2 Bedrooms, 2 full Bathroom. Kitchen, Breakfast room, Bedroom, Bathroom and a separate WC..Facilities Internet connection, Electronics like satellite TV and which you have to pay for the subscription, a sony DVD player, air conditioning, alarm system ETC.
Also i will like you to know that the rent charges is not really the issue , but your absolute maintenance of the apartment. So i wouldn't want an violation of my property if finally rented by you. I will like you to treat the apartment as your own okay.
Kindly return your application mail to my contact email address for fast response: [email protected]....

INFORMATION BELOW IS NEEDED TO DELIVER THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS
APPLICATION FORM.
1)Your Full Name:-
2)Your Full Address
3)How old are you?
4)Are you married?
5)How many people will be living in the home?
6)Do you have a pet?
7)Do you have a car?
8)Occupation?
9)Contact number
10)When are you willing to move in?
11)When are you willing to move out?
12)Contact E-mail Address:-
Pets are no problem.
I will be waiting for your mail so that we can to start to commence on how to the keys and document..
Best Regards
Advertisement