Room for Rent and other rental scams
#212287 by jatt77 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 pm
Thanks for your response and interest in our house. Our lovely home is still available for lease and we want a responsible adults/family who are neat and have what it takes to take care of our house as if it were theirs. My wife and I initially had it up for sale but had a change of mind in leasing it out ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking way too much of an agent fee which was making it tough for people who cannot afford the rent to stay away from renting my house.The main reason our house is up for lease is because I got transferred from my place of work to California , I and my family will be away for at least a couple of 6 to 7 years because of the love I have for them, I have decided not to sell our house and also assuring them that we only have few years to spend here and will be willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure us of taking absolute good care of our home and pay their rent on time. I will Start by telling you more in regards about me and my family. I have a son and Daughter named Charles (21years) who attends University of MO studying Medicine, and Daughter Ashley who attends the university of California , studying doctor they has a lot going for them and they also down to earth in all they does to keep us happy and when they are back home on vacation, they also assist us in the house work to do when am at work. I work for a Highway Construction Company here in California and got married to a lovely wife Donnette who is a member of Holy Family Cathedral Church. We will be very pleased if we can find the right/potential tenant to rent our home, a person who is a clean & responsible and does not tolerate anything that has to do with dirt. we also would like to know more about you and your family, your renting experience and how long and when you plan moving into our home. These 4bedrooms and 3baths home are very specious and neat.

Below is the rental property address:
13301 Crane Canyon Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80921

Pets allowed: Yes
Rent: $900
Deposit:$ 900

INCLUDED IN THE RENT: Cable , Kitchen completely equipped, Kettle - Toaster - Dishwasher - Freezer - Microwave - Oven - Dryer- Heat - Water - Washing Machine and Electric.

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM
Full name:
Profession:
Age ;
Present Address of the applicants:
Reasons for Leaving:
How long and many years/month do you intend staying:
Do you drink:
Cell & Home:
Email:
How Much Do You Earn ;
Single Or Married? (children):
Pet: If any ( ):
How much do you have at hand right now if you are asked to secure the property today:
Date of Tenancy:
Are you ready to put down any payment before you get the keys?

Hope you are okay with the price of 900/ month All utilities are inclusive with rent heat, laundry facilities, air condition, Etc. and the security deposit fee is $900.... PETS ARE FULLY WELCOME! You can drive by the house at your earliest convenience to see it from the outside then get back to me asap.

We are looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Mr.& Mrs Roland & Family
Advertisement

#212289 by jatt77 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 pm
Thanks for your prompt response, I hope you're having a great day so far...? My wife and I have gone through your Email and have found it satisfactory, so we will say at this point “Congratulations" you are now our tenant and we want you to always pay your Monthly rental fee on time to avoid any form of embarrassment. My family would love you to secure the property so you can have an edge over other applicant. I will want to know what you can come up with now either the refundable security deposit or the first month rent so that you can secure it now and take it of market. As soon as the payment has been confirmed by my family, l will go ahead and commence on how the houses keys/Documents will be delivered to you via FedEx on next day delivery service and it will be delivered to the address you have to provide in your application form. Let me hear back from you as soon as possible so that l can arrange for the delivery of the keys/Documents. The rent starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster. After receiving the payment we will secure our home for you and get the keys shipped to your present home address along with a tracking number to let you know the exact time you will be receiving the package and if you don't like the inside of the house the payment will be refunded back to you asap then you will mail me back my keys and document but i am very sure you will love the house. When do you plan moving into our home when you receive the keys; Let me know immediately so that we can make arrangement on your move in date. Get back to me for payment information.
#212290 by jatt77 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 pm
sorry there is no way we can do business face to face as i am out of stae now okay