Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212736 by snmtngrl Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 am
First received contact from "civil engineer" from Dennison, Texas working as civil engineer in Nigeria" I got suspicious when every email sent seemed to be "canned". Starting searching google & found nearly everyone was being copied from different web sites.

Example of email =

"A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another. A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time. Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyle.

Being friends first, last and always. If you have friendship as the basis of your relationship, you can get through the hard times. The second ingredient is commitment. With those two things, you can't lose. A good relationship is two people that are not afraid to tell the other anything that may come up in the relationship. Best friends. Honesty, devotion, love, and sense of humor. A good relationship exists when either individual has the freedom to leave but neither wants to.

I honestly think that a good relationship is one where there are no secrets. You are completely open with each other. But the biggest key is that the other person knows the worst possible thing about you and they love you even more for it. On top of that you have to have faith and trust. So that when your man goes out with an old female friend you can completely trust her and know that no matter what happens, he will always come home to you. I know it may not seem like much but as long as you have that & love, you are in a wonderful relationship"

Found same wording on the following sites:
http://archive.lovingyou.com/content/love/couples-content.php?ART=goodrelationship Author unknown
http://www.male-scammers.com/scam-emails.asp?id=718 Identified as written by Jason S Freeland
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=564774 Identified as written by [email protected]

WORDING USED that did not appear to be copied:

"Baby i will be patient till when you are home cause i have no where to get help from & this had been boarding my mind since morning"

Yesterday, I was asked for money & when I refused, I then received "wedding vows". Complete with names & promises, etc.

Time from first contact to request for money & marriage proposal less than 15 days. Too fast.

Is this a scam or a man who says he is from poland/uk & does not speak english well?
Advertisement

#212742 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 am
It's a scam - anyone you meet on the Internet who asks you for money is a scammer.

Also, just because he may be a non-English speaker is no reason to use the exact same wording that has appeared in other scam emails - only scammers do that when share/steal scripts.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212746 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 am
The one sentence that is his own writing is quite clearly African, not Polish. He is a Nigerian scammer, not an expatriate engineer in Nigeria. Please post his email address, as others may be searching for it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#212761 by HillBilly Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 pm
the more you can post, the more search engines can find and hopefully prevent another victim ( same way you did it).

Look in the footer of my post for how to post photos here on site.

With it being a yahoo address, chances are good the originating IP will show in the full headers. Please see the article in the footer of my post on how to view complete headers and include them in your post with the rest of the email(s) you have. Remember to remove your personal information before posting

#214872 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:14 am
From Rafal Lewis - [email protected]

What a wonderful beginning to a Day! It began late in the previous day -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to surface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone or myself. Thank you, Baby. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, I more than love you their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving
husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
Thanks

Rafal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214873 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:16 am
I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day.

From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am.Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.Just when I thought I would never see you again, you suddenly appeared before my eyes. I couldn't imagine this thing called "love" is happening again. Once I lost touch with my emotions, you help me find it back. If I deny my love for you, I know it will be my greatest regret. Yet, our friendship is at stake. I know it well. I won't want to have it as a stake in this gamble of love, as the friendship we share is so precious to me. I hope to keep it as long as I live. Hope you know that true love waits and I'm waiting for you till you're ready.

Baby, listen, I love you; I love you so much that I can do and give up everything just for you. I can accept everything because I really love you, God knows, words are not enough to describe how much I love you so, but then it doesn't mean that because I love you that much I'm going' to be possessive or whatever. The love I have for you is the kind of love that doesn't expect or ask for anything in return. I'm not trying to force, or expect you to love me the way I love you; I am not expecting that you will love me with same intensity. You, being there at my side, knowing that you care for me, and hearing you whispering "I love you..." are more than enough, and they mean the world to me.

You know what? I'm reading between the lines ... "I'm afraid ..." Now, I got the message within. You are afraid 'cause you might be thinking that how you can get out of this relationship just in case you don't want it anymore, you are afraid that you might hurt me. You are afraid thinking that I can't accept just in case you don't love me anymore. But just like what I wrote above, I love you so much that I CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING. And I will tell you again, Baby, I love you so much but I am not expecting anything in return...I LOVE YOU
Thanks
Rafal

#214895 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 am
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image