Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326194 by jeffreyriebec Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:35 pm
Admin note. The real KCA Deutag Drilling Company is not connected to this scam in any manner. The scammer is using the name of a real company in an attempt to add credibility to his scam

I received a copy of a contract award certificate for a person that is seeking a loan prior to receiving contract payment.

The contract was awarded by KCA Deutag Drilling Company Dubai - United Arab Emirates - contract # KCA/GTV201/2017/SR. The contract is for Supply Petrolites, Chemicals, Machines, Pipes and undertake the renovation of oil field of KCA Deutag Drilling Company.

I am checking to see how I can go about verifying the validity of this document. I checked some of information on the company website and the name of the signee is correct.

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.
Advertisement

#326203 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 pm
Please post the website ,email address and telephone number they are using. This information will give us something that we can verify.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#326208 by jeffreyriebec Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 pm
The contract was sent to me as a picture to my phone. The amount of the contract is for $1,310,000. I went on the company website to search the name of the person that signed the award certificate and the person does work at the company with the title. The stamp on the form appears to real but then again anything can be duplicated with a good scanner. The name of the signee is Holger Temmen.
#326214 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:21 pm
You have message from me asking for more information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#326303 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:48 pm
Romance scammer using the name Christopher Santacruz

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#332816 by Klwb Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm
Hi. I wanted to share that this scamer tried to used the same tactics and same contract to try and scam someone I know. The only difference he has change the last name on his profile and also on the contract. Please advise what can be done. Thanks.
#332817 by Mike Wilson Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:15 pm
Please post the new name and contact information that is currently being used in this scam. Please post any emails or messages asking you to send money, be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

Stop all contact with the scammer without telling him that you know it is a scam. Just go silent by either blocking him or completely ignoring him.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#332820 by Klwb Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:48 pm
[code][/code] oh sorry but I already told him to stop bothering me and to never contact me because I know it is a scam. But the person seems to always use the same first name which is Christopher, his new last name is Anderson. 2 phone numbers was used and is always through Viber and those numbers are always app generated. Please be advised the scamer is using a child indicating the child is his kid and named Isabel and he is a widowed .this is the contract he said he got
#333118 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:44 pm
Two more telephone numbers use by this scam.

(718) 962-8959
718-962-8959

646-494-1786

It is ALWAYS a scam
#333121 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:30 pm
Typical message from the scammer after the victim discovered the scam and stop responding. The scammer is hoping to make the victim feel guilty so he can salvage his scam.

Hello <victim name> good evening, hope your day was good? Well I just wanna use this opportunity to thank you for everything, for your betrayal, and for leading me on. They say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't. I loved you unconditionally, I never wanted anything more than just loving you, I never asked you for your money and I remembered countless times you asked me to tell you what you can do for me but I always say you have done everything
for by loving me and my daughter but I never knew all that was a lie. The only thing I can say is that no one can ever love you the way I did and I hope you will soon realize that, everything I told you was my reality but you choose maybe to listen to people I don't know. I just want to wish you all the best in life and to let you go out of my broken heart. Thanks for every tears you made me share. Good bye <victim name>,
Chris

It is ALWAYS a scam
#334259 by Melody1 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 am
The new Number is:
+1 (312) 275-9260
Name of daughter is also: Faith
Mostly he is on viber, from these number we communicate yesterday.
When he will find out again, that I gave you a new report, then I will be maybe a big treatment for me.
#334260 by Melody1 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 am
Chris Santacruz.
Here a typical message:
..( my name)....there were million stars in the sky yesterday,
There are millions even today,
The only difference is you are not there with me, I so wish you could see,
That I am missing you tonight,
Sweetheart! Wish you good night my darling wife ( my name)

On Dec 30, 2016 2:58 PM,
#334261 by Melody1 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 am
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Von: Chris Santacruz <[email protected]>
Datum: 25. Juli 2016 um 12:36:37 MESZ
An:
Betreff: Meine Liebe Xxxxx

My sweet and Darling xxxxxx

Xxxx today I feel very happy because I notice at each and every instant the importance you represent to me and the strength you Xxxx transmit, so that I can face whichever obstacle without fear or insecurity, moved only by an infinite will to make you as happy as I feel this minute.
You are gorgeous and adorable, capable of making me realize how good it is to feel alive, how good it is that your presence makes me grow and transform into a better person, capable of turning dreams into reality and make the result of those dreams, now shared by us both, and eternalizing then into an ambience of harmony, care and love.
My life without you would lack meaning, lack sense. Without you I would be nothing but a wandering errant, searching for my path that could lead me to happiness’s door. But with you around, by my side, close to me, I’m certain of having made the right, safer and yet romantic choice. I feel that all this love and care, that I share here with you, goes both ways and it fills my heart with peace and joy. Gazing endlessly into your deep yet sweet eyes, I realize the tender and pure light that pours from your heart and soul.
I shall never let this feeling that joins us perish. Never, by any chance, let us dript away from love’s true path, built on complicity and affection.

I love you and forever Xxxxx i will!
Love,

Your lovely..
CHRIS.
#334438 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:07 pm
Image used by scammer

It is ALWAYS a scam