HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE -

Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#129993 by dalala Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm
Helpvvonline is an UK based company. They keep charging my bank account. I tried to stop them from taking my money. I tried looking up my membership on their website. I tried every email I've got to locate my information without results. Then I sent helpvvonline's customer service an email which they charged me one time $39 a second time $40. Its weird. And they didn't even bother to respond back. Anybody can please help me? I'd appreciate it. Thank you and have a great day!

#130017 by vonpaso xlura Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm
As you write "$" I assume you're not in the UK; where are you? That might help us help you.

I suggest you talk with your bank and get a new credit or debit card (if they're charging the card) or a whole new account (if they're charging the account directly). Many months ago I noticed some small charges (about $1 each, they varied) from APL*ITUNES on my card. I found some websites saying it's a scam, so I asked the bank to cancel the card and give me a new one. This caused a hassle as my phone bill is charged to the card, and I had to call them on the phone to validate the card, but the fraudulent charges stopped. Btw, I'm in the USA.

No one serving as a soldier gets tangled up in affairs of life. He wants to please his enlisting officer. 2 Tim. 2:4