Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#197953 by MariaT Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 pm
Dear Au pair,

How are you today, Hope you are having a great new year! We have seen your profile easy au pair site and are interested in you working for us. My name is Mrs. Diana and the name of my Husband is Dr. William along side with my lovely daughter (Paris) seven years old. My Husband is a medical doctor enjoys Sports but he is always busy in the office and he is a very hard working person, I am a bank manager. Meanwhile my daughter likes visiting the park, playing with her car toys. We live in a four bedroom detached house in the Chelsea area of London. Paris goes to a local school and you are to drop her at school and get her back from school, a car will be made available for you if you are willing to drive or learn how to drive, I promise you as your host mother that you will stay comfortably with our family because we are a Christian family. There is a nice English Class around our area, also there other Au pairs living around our area you will have the time to attend to an English Lesson and the cost will be taken care by my family if you are willing. When would you like to start work as we really like your cv, so I can send you a contract. Our family is a lovely family who will love you to come and join us as soon as you deem fit to come, I promise you that it is going to be a memorable and wonderful time for the family we have longed for the moment when a lovely Au pair will come and join us. We need au pair to start as soon as possible, you will have every weekend off and we will need you to do some light housework and do 30-35 hours per week and the salary is 380 GBP per week. I would like to receive your cv and recent picture for perusal and show it to my husband for approval; do you have any contact number? I want to make everything move in a normal and legal way without any problem because this is our first experience of hosting an Au pair. I wouldn't want anything that will hurt my daughter and I have promise to be a good mum to her so that she will grow happily, please all we want from you is to take good care of her, take her like your sister, your friend, play with her and teach her some good cultural exchange. Your accommodation will be a live in the downstairs area that has a 2 bed room flat with internet access, TV set, Telephone and some other good things that will make you feel at home because as a mother I know what is good for people both young and old. I hope our communication and relationship would be a fruitful one. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mrs Diana William.

Scam or not?
Advertisement

#197954 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:09 pm
A definite scam - http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=78516 is just one example of the same script being used.

Please post the email address the scammer is now using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202276 by edera Tue May 20, 2014 2:08 pm
I have received the same email ! this is so disgusting !
be careful once you register on a site because this type of people will try to swindle you if you give reply to their email. :evil: :evil: