Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#197986 by Naamloos123 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 pm
So I've had contact with 2 other scammers. As soon as they wrote me, including that Grant Barnett I knew they were trying to steal my money. So I wanted to post the other 2 as well.

Hi

Thanks for your interest in our family, am sorry for responding late, I believe you'll enjoy staying with us. Max and I both work out of the house each day for work. Am a Nurse at the state Hospital, so I am with Patients and out of the house more often. Max is an construction Engineer and always Travel up and down. We are lucky that Kid school and activities are all within 15 minutes of our home. Vanessa is a wonderful kid, She mean the world to us, she is 6 years old respectively ,she is funny playful an intelligent kid,we enrolled her at School, but will likely go three mornings a week. she also do gymnastics, swims and loves to do arts and crafts at home, as well as visit the zoo, Children's museum, play centers, and the recreation center (that has an indoor pool year round, when our outdoor pool is closed

We live Los Angeles in California which has several historic districts, an art museum, a symphony orchestra, universities, city parks, and lakes. Music is everywhere here, from rising artists to famous musicians, singers, and songwriters and the Famous beach. The weather here is beautiful – mostly warm and sunny springs, hot summers, warm fall months, and a few cold winter months.
Our family style is mostly casual, warm and informal. We are excited to have someone from another country and culture, who speaks another language besides English, as part of our household,we enjoy being outside and barbecuing, cook on our outside grill and socialize with friends and also We belong to a recreation center/gym.
Your duty schedules mostly around the kids, get Her dressed for school, walk her down to the bus pick up point, help her with after school activities till we get back home, usually we are home before 5pm except special over times which you'll be duly compensated for. Weekend will be free for you because we get to spend time with the kids and maybe hang out or have friends over so you can go anywhere you want. We are somewhat flexible and can work out a schedule that suits our Au pair while covering our needs as well.You will be entitled to a pay of $1450 every month while you will also be given an entitlement of $100 every week for petty expenses which you might need for personally and we might review this when you arrival. Our Au Pair's room is private with the best bathroom in the house and a sitting area, television, telephone, a PC with internet connection, and closet.We have had an Au pair before and its was good. There are also several universities where many au pairs in the area take classes, as well as many opportunities to meet and socialize with other young people, we’ll be willing to help you get into any of those. Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and probably get some more pictures from you with kids? I will love to know how long you want to stay with us and if the salary is good by you? And lastly do you have a valid passport and other necessary documents needed for Visa Application ? I believe I have a way out with the Visa.
Best Regards,
Sharon.

I wanted to test '' him/her/it '' whatever it is and asked 2 questions. That was to skype and to speak to the other au pair they claimed to have had.

They replied me, but ignored my questions.

Hi ,

Thanks for your message am excited you like our family,I spoke with my husband and he agreed you can come over, so we are looking to make it bigger family by you joining us.Vanessa loved everything I told her about you so I'll want us to start preparations as soon as possible and get everything set because I believe the VISA processing takes some time.

About the Visa, flight and other traveling documents, I believe its best we get them through an agency because of our past experience from our neighbor: so I believe it's best to apply through them, they helped with our last Au pair and it was very fast, smooth so we also feel very secure patronizing them again. We want to make sure that you have a valid VISA and documents so that when you get to the US there wont be any hitch whatsoever.
Our friends had their first Au pair In the year 2010 from Finland that processed an invalid VISA more like a tourist VISA instead of a J1 VISA and was later caught some few weeks after staying with them which cost them so many Court cases, please in that case I hope you are okay with this security measure.

Concerning your Visa processing and all traveling expenses, I believe you know that our family must also pay some amount of money too, that means you will also be paying your own part of the total traveling expenses which is affordable I believe, but right now I cannot give you the current cost breakdown and processing details except you make contact.I want us to make progress without any delay so that you can join us soonest.

In regards to this, you will have to contact Mr Miriam Weyand ( TWestern Regional Director) of the EurAupairInc Agency on this email: [email protected] for all details of the processing of your Visa, Work Permit,Medical Insurance, Flight Tickets and other traveling documents including the Total Cost,please tell him "Your name, Your Full contact address and your personal cell phone number with international dialing code, your country and how long you intend staying with us and when you will wanna start and that you have found your American Host family (Frei Family with ID CA070286 living in Los Angeles, USA)

Then Please kindly get back to me with whatever they tell you so that we can discuss better about the payment. I will be expecting your reply soonest. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible as we can't wait to have you here with us.
Love Sharon.

by googling the website in that e-mail, i actually found this website.
Advertisement

#199278 by angelica615 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:59 pm
she wrote me the same to my apparently has a false au pair agency the name is [email protected] they do so well that seems real at the time I wrote that I wanted to know they for skype but they didnt respond Thet are FAKE this is her FAKE facebook https://www.facebook.com/sharon.frei.96?fref=ts only have 32 friends and this friends are not from LA
agency roles which require me to give them my information take care ....

Thanks for your interest in our family, am sorry for responding late, I believe you'll enjoy staying with us. Max and I both work out of the house each day for work. Am a Nurse at the state Hospital, so I am with Patients and out of the house more often. Max is an construction Engineer and always Travel up and down. We are lucky that Kid school and activities are all within 15 minutes of our home. Vanessa is a wonderful kid, She mean the world to us, she is 6 years old respectively ,she is funny playful an intelligent kid,we enrolled her at School, but will likely go three mornings a week. she also do gymnastics, swims and loves to do arts and crafts at home, as well as visit the zoo, Children's museum, play centers, and the recreation center (that has an indoor pool year round, when our outdoor pool is closed

We live Los Angeles in California which has several historic districts, an art museum, a symphony orchestra, universities, city parks, and lakes. Music is everywhere here, from rising artists to famous musicians, singers, and songwriters and the Famous beach. The weather here is beautiful – mostly warm and sunny springs, hot summers, warm fall months, and a few cold winter months.
Our family style is mostly casual, warm and informal. We are excited to have someone from another country and culture, who speaks another language besides English, as part of our household,we enjoy being outside and barbecuing, cook on our outside grill and socialize with friends and also We belong to a recreation center/gym.
Your duty schedules mostly around the kids, get Her dressed for school, walk her down to the bus pick up point, help her with after school activities till we get back home, usually we are home before 5pm except special over times which you'll be duly compensated for. Weekend will be free for you because we get to spend time with the kids and maybe hang out or have friends over so you can go anywhere you want. We are somewhat flexible and can work out a schedule that suits our Au pair while covering our needs as well.You will be entitled to a pay of $1450 every month while you will also be given an entitlement of $100 every week for petty expenses which you might need for personally and we might review this when you arrival. Our Au Pair's room is private with the best bathroom in the house and a sitting area, television, telephone, a PC with internet connection, and closet.We have had an Au pair before and its was good. There are also several universities where many au pairs in the area take classes, as well as many opportunities to meet and socialize with other young people, we’ll be willing to help you get into any of those. Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and probably get some more pictures from you with kids? I will love to know how long you want to stay with us and if the salary is good by you? And lastly do you have a valid passport and other necessary documents needed for Visa Application ? I believe I have a way out with the Visa.
Best Regards,
Sharon.

Hi ,

Thanks for your message am excited you like our family,I spoke with my husband and he agreed you can come over, so we are looking to make it bigger family by you joining us.Vanessa loved everything I told her about you so I'll want us to start preparations as soon as possible and get everything set because I believe the VISA processing takes some time.

About the Visa, flight and other traveling documents, I believe its best we get them through an agency because of our past experience from our neighbor: so I believe it's best to apply through them, they helped with our last Au pair and it was very fast, smooth so we also feel very secure patronizing them again. We want to make sure that you have a valid VISA and documents so that when you get to the US there wont be any hitch whatsoever.
Our friends had their first Au pair In the year 2010 from Finland that processed an invalid VISA more like a tourist VISA instead of a J1 VISA and was later caught some few weeks after staying with them which cost them so many Court cases, please in that case I hope you are okay with this security measure.

Concerning your Visa processing and all traveling expenses, I believe you know that our family must also pay some amount of money too, that means you will also be paying your own part of the total traveling expenses which is affordable I believe, but right now I cannot give you the current cost breakdown and processing details except you make contact.I want us to make progress without any delay so that you can join us soonest.

In regards to this, you will have to contact Mr Miriam Weyand ( TWestern Regional Director) of the EurAupairInc Agency on this email: [email protected] for all details of the processing of your Visa, Work Permit,Medical Insurance, Flight Tickets and other traveling documents including the Total Cost,please tell him "Your name, Your Full contact address and your personal cell phone number with international dialing code, your country and how long you intend staying with us and when you will wanna start and that you have found your American Host family (Frei Family with ID CA070286 living in Los Angeles, USA)

Then Please kindly get back to me with whatever they tell you so that we can discuss better about the payment. I will be expecting your reply soonest. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible as we can't wait to have you here with us.
Love Sharon.
#199281 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners and thanks for posting the above information.

The "agency" email address [email protected] is a free email address, which a legitimate business would not use. EurAupair do exist and are on the US State Department's list of authorised agencies, but not using that email address - their real contact details can be found here http://www.euraupair.com/contact/.

The stolen photos from the fake Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/sharon.frei.96 will be posted later for Google to find.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199381 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 pm
Photos from the Facebook profile

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203387 by Exgueralda Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 pm
Hello, I have come to this page by accident and has been a great discovery for me.

This person, I have also tried to fool me! Now calling himself "Althea Hayes" ([email protected]) of Delaware ... and contact me to work "aupair" at home ... The most unusual is that emails sent to me so far are exactly the same as mentioned above. Only the names will change.

I do not know what kind of scam you is this, if it is to get money from people or that ... but I find detestable.

If I can be of assistance to you no more give these scams, I start to order.

regards