Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#193156 by AlanJones Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Tidings to you,

How are you faring?I hope all is well with you,your profile is well digested;anyway I am a South african while my wife was American;we have a son namely Derrick and he is 6 and we reside and work at luton,England.

We are in dire need of an aupair this spring and will like to consider you for the position in our family.More details about us will be made known to you after we hear from you.

Your earliest response is anticipated and send your recent photos,we will send ours and other details after we hear from you.

Best regards,
J.Sanches

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#194797 by AlanJones Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 pm
Stolen images used by the scammer on their fake profile on au pair websites

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#194832 by AlanJones Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:21 am
hello,

how are you and i am still in search of an aupair and was a bit surprised to receive your mail.i would appreciate if you can send a detailed cv with photos so we can be able to access you for the desired position in my family..

have a nice day,
john

#209163 by Grunt Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:18 pm
FMF
nelsonmoore
am seeking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage with Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will love me in return
Age & Gender: 38 Year Old Man
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

About Me
am nelson moore and am a business man...i seek a serious relationship from a decent lady...i enjoy chatting,swimming,walking on the beach i also enjoy being around kids....am from united states...want to be a well known succesful business man...

photos already in thread

serious relationship my dear
Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty. I am ready to stop
searching, and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol).
When going through a search of a partners today, i came across your
profile wish i personal find interesting and charming, then i said it
will be nice if i message you to inform that i am interested in you.
my dear please do add me on skype if you are interested in me my dear....nelson.moore41....or better still reply me my dear
Looking forward to read from you !
nelson.