Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#211080 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:34 am
Becoming an Au Pair in America is one of the best ways to discover the USA.

ATTN: XXX,
YOUR FILE REG NO: 6735509/USVISAS/J1.
Your file number above is very important to you because if you have any question or any request to ask us you should always refer to your file number and that will enable us to attend to you on time as we have a lot of customer processing their traveling document with us, In this file number given to you is where all vital information received from you and all documents processed for you will be kept for future references.

Expert Group International (Expert Aupair). Management, We are sorry for the late response we just got your email from Spam email and your Host Family has been in contact with us and hereby brings to your notice that We receive all your information and the only Bank Account availble with the Swiftcode is as follow for the transfer which is going to cost an extra $100 charges and it's takes about 3 to 5days while western union is same day transfer, you are advice to pay to the following payment information.

Below is the only Bank Account available here in our regional office United State, and get back to us with the payment scanned copy receipt.
Banks Deatils is as follow.

Name on account: Joseph Noonkester
Account# 4850-0904-92XX
Routing# 3230-70380
SwiftCode/BIC: Bofaus3n
Bank name: Bank of America
Bank address: 780 NW. Garden Valley Blev. Ste 61
Bank city: Roseburg
Bank state: OREGON
Zipcode: 97417
Bank Country: USA.
Amount to be paid for the processing of your document : $1,750:00USD (Express Plan A1).

Above is our regional manager's information United state and once you have made the payment, please send along the scan copy of the payment slip having the AMOUNT SENT on it etc.

All information received from you are kept in your file with us and you have every reason to be happy because we will come to the conclusion of your document soon.
In this confidential email, you will find the picture of our regional manager Mike Gibson, Here in USA who will be receiving the money from you through Money Gram/Western Union and once you read this email kindly go and remit the processing fees to the information above so as to facilitate the process of your traveling document immediately.

We advice you to make your payment now so as to continue with your document for your traveling for you and kindly send us the scan receipt immediately so that we can continue with your document immediately.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the US Embassy in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.
In anticipation of your response.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary details.
Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully.
Expert Group International (Expert Aupair).
112 Second Avenue NE,
Suite 213, St Petersburg, FL 33701
Telephone: 786 -471 -5404
Toll Free: (800) 333-3804
Fax: 727-231-8256
[email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211336 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 pm
Hello,
Good to hear from you and thanks for the mailing, yes I have contacted the agency and am still waiting to hear from them, I will get back to you soon I hear from them okay. And let me know when you pay up so that I can monitor the traveling processing my self okay.

I wait to hear from

Regards.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211337 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 pm
ATTN: XXX,
YOUR FILE REG NO: 6735509/USVISAS/J1.
Your file number above is very important to you because if you have any question or any request to ask us you should always refer to your file number and that will enable us to attend to you on time as we have a lot of customer processing their traveling document with us, In this file number given to you is where all vital information received from you and all documents processed for you will be kept for future references.

Expert Group International (Expert Aupair). Management, We are sorry for the late response we just got your email, We like to inform you that we have been having some problem and issue with the International Banking System, where by we release our account information and we get problem's on them, recently one of our client makes payment via bank transfer and after the payment they lost some money from there account again and someone was hacking their bank information to get more money e.t.c, these is the more reason we have to change some information and change our payment information to Money Gram and Western Union or Ria. transfer, and these is why we have asked you to make the total payment via Money Gram or Ria or Western Union. We have been sue to court several time on this Issue and we have to pay back for many things we know nothing about, so we will advice you to make the payment via Ria, MoneyGram or WesternUnion money transfer.

Amount to be paid for the processing of your document : $1,750:00USD (Express Plan A1).

Above is our regional manager's information United state and once you have made the payment, please send along the scan copy of the payment slip having the AMOUNT SENT on it etc.

All information received from you are kept in your file with us and you have every reason to be happy because we will come to the conclusion of your document soon.
In this confidential email, you will find the picture of our regional manager Mike Gibson, Here in USA who will be receiving the money from you through Money Gram/Western Union and once you read this email kindly go and remit the processing fees to the information above so as to facilitate the process of your traveling document immediately.

We advice you to make your payment now so as to continue with your document for your traveling for you and kindly send us the scan receipt immediately so that we can continue with your document immediately.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the US Embassy in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.
In anticipation of your response.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary details.
Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully.
Expert Group International (Expert Aupair).
112 Second Avenue NE,
Suite 213, St Petersburg, FL 33701
Telephone: 786 -471 -5404
Toll Free: (800) 333-3804
Fax: 727-231-8256
[email protected].

#211469 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:04 pm
Hello,
I will like you to know that the travel agency has contacted me and they told me the problem at hand right now and they cant released the Information right now, because they have curt issue and they have to sort it out first before they can make use of it, if you make payment there they will not be able to get the fund ontil further notice, if you cant send the money to them you can just send it to me directly okay.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards.

#211539 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 am
Hello,
Good to hear from you and how are you doing with your family and friend today, yes i got your mail and here is my wife sister information to make the payment so that she can go get it and go to the Agency office to make the payment and get the receipt scan to you as soon as she pay up. she is the person taking care of this kids for now till you get back here, before she can go back to PA.

Here is the Information to pay to.
Name on ID: Danielle Reese
City: Coatesville, State: Pennsylvania, Zip Code: 19320
kindly send me the scan copy as soon as you make the payment so that we can get the money pay to the agency on time and start with the processing of your coming and i will like to know in what date do you wish to come down here so that we can start making arrangement of your coming..

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards.
Mr. Jason.

#211540 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:38 am
Hey again,
Hope you get the message right, i try called you, but dont know what was wrong with the network, kindly call me or text me +15856878641, when you get the payment done okay..
I wait to hear from you.

Regards.
Mr Jason..

#211668 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 am
Hello,
Good to hear from you and sorry for the late reply, i was expecting your call, and i have been trying to call your cell phone can you give me your cell phone number again? well here is my accountant bank info you can send the money there, she cant go to bank that is why i ask you to send to my account we have Western Union close to the store in our house, so she will be busy with the kids for now.

Here is the bank info..
Wire Routing Transit Number (RTN/ABA)—031312123
Checking Account Number— 072-86X-X
International Wires only—SWIFT BIC—WFBIUS6S
Name on account. Brian J Sheaffer
Bank Name—The Bank of Landisburg.
Bank Address—PO Box 179, Landisburg, PA 17040
kindly get back to me with the scan copy and also with your cell phone so that i can call you and talk things out okay.

Regards..

#211944 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:20 am
Hey,
How are you doing today with your family and friends? i will like to know what is happening, that i havent hear from you and also did you get my previous email, i ask you to call me because your phone is not going, kindly get back to to okay..

Regards.

#212882 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 am
Hey,
How are you doing today with your family and friends? what is happening i haven't hear from you for somedays now, did you get my previous mail? kindly let me know what is going on okay....

i wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards..

#212990 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:27 pm
Striped of his script, the barely literate idiot has lost the ability to write English and resorts to his local Yoruba

baba iya dumb wa se ori buruku ni