Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#81210 by aureliapermejo Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 pm
Hello, I would like to informed to anyone that this name MR.BILLY OLIVER is offered the same what I read here on this site and also the pictures I have seen the couple with 1 kid named Collin and Kate as his wife is fake and only just stolen and he this number+447024087045 then he give me this e-mail address [email protected]..be ALERT...BE ALERT ..PLEASE HELP..I sent my all my information with him,,and pictures,,

Ms.Au
Advertisement

#81260 by Chris Fuller Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:40 am
Hello aureliapermejo, and welcome to ScamWarners. I'm glad that you realised this is a scam; and thank you for taking the time to warn other au pairs about this.

There is an email from the fake Mr Billy Oliver here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=23790

He has obviously changed his email address since that was posted, so it is very helpful that you have posted his new email address, so that your warning can be read by anyone who googles this new address.

Please don't worry about having sent him your personal details and photographs. Au pair scammers write to many many au pairs at the same time, and all of them will send their personal information, plus photos, résumé, and maybe a passport scan. The scammer might make note of your country and phone number, but is very unlikely to even bother to look at anything else. If you stop all contact with him, he will soon forget all about you, and focus instead on au pairs who are still believing in him and communicating with him.
#82900 by Emma108 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Hi!
I have just received a message from him too!
Hre it is;
From; [email protected]

Dear Aupair,

Am happy to contact you,we saw your profile at www.newaupair.com

A fun, energetic and pro-active LIVE IN Nanny is required to care of my
baby boy Collins who will be 2 years old when this sole charge position
commences. The
hours will be 25-30 hours a week Monday – Friday.

You must not be an experienced Nanny with baby experience and a
references is needed to support
your application if any. A driver is not required. Salary £negotiable.Contact
me on my e-mail: [email protected] to show your interest
then we can communicate further.

My name is Mr. Billy Oliver and i am 40 years old,am a medical doctor in
my private hospital here in London.My Wife Kate is 35 years old and
also work with me as a
Nurse in our private hospital.

This position requires a confident nanny/aupair that is interested in
development and education and also willing to travel to Untied Kingdom

Get back to us soon with your picture and resume.

Mr.Billy Oliver

I have also received from this man; [email protected];

Hello Good Day to you.its a pleasant day here.
As i have said to you on facebook, i am Mr Denzel Coker and i work here in Wachovia Bank here in New York,my wife is a dentist and she works for the state hospital here in New York also, we will need the service of an aupair . 
My kids are lovely kids and they are in the ages of 1 year old,3 years old and 5 years old and their names are David,Daniel and Landon. We have been trying so hard to get  a real aupair for the kids, but its seems that its very hard because all of them are after large salary...my kids are nice and respectful kids.Facilities are made available to take them to school in the morning and back from school, also a cook is present in the house to make the meals at all time and a guest room is prepared for your arrival in which you have a computer and internet connection in your room,a private bath room and toilet.the cook will prepare the food for the whole house so you dont need to stress your self.there is a car for you if you would be able to drive.I will be paying you 1,200  Dollars per month,also i will use this oppurtunity to inform you that both love going to parks and zoo.you can take them for shopping every friday okay,and you are to work from monday to friday.your working hours will be 7-10 and 2 -6 which will be 7 hours per day.and you are free to go to school,as i will be helping you if you so wish to school.
here is the address of where i live here in New York :
11 Ravine Dr. 
Hastings-on-Hudson 
New York 10706 
United States 
Thank you for your understanding and time, it is really appreciated, so if you are interested you can please reply me back and also send me YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.....so that i can talk to you about the job on the phone because i believe that it will be better if we can talk about the job on the phone, then we can get to know much about each others....
I am sending you some pictures of me and my entire family in this message and i really hope that you like them...
I FOUND YOUR PROFILE FROM AUPAIR WORLD
 Yours Sincerely
Denzel Coker

Assholes :bondage:
#97042 by David Jansen Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 am
More emails from Billy Oliver:

Hello dear

I have received your application and we are glad that you could write us back.

You are required to work on weekdays that is (Monday-Friday) not
including Saturday and Sunday which you will use for your leisure and
visiting.

You will be paid an allowance of 700GBP monthly and 200GBP every
second week of every month for your pocket money and your work hour
will be 30hrs per week.

You are required to take of our son as your own brother,you will also
be in position to take him to school,bring him back and also be with
him till we are back from work and we want you here as soon as possible
or during the summer period and we live at the center of the city

We will assist you in processing your traveling document that is your
work permit visa and your flight ticket and i have also filled an
application to the UK Home Office for the approved contract letter
which contains more work details about our job offer,i will be sending
it to you once i receive the approved contract letter for you to sign
hence wait for more instructions and travel guidance so that we don't
make mistake.

Attached is the picture our family and you can contact me with this number
+447024059599

Hope our email finds you in good health.

Kind Regards

Mr.Oliver

Hope this mail finds you in good health

We are happy the way things are going, please my wife will like to get
more personal with you and we will like you to answer this questions

What is your religion? Do you practice it

Do you smoke

Do you have piercing and do you wear tattoo

If a child goes wrong what will be your best method of correction

Am still waiting for the approved contact letter from the UK Home
Office and i will send it to you once i receive it.

We hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Mr.Oliver

we are very happy to employ you and have you as our au pair.

Here you will see our offer letter that we have attached here in this email.

You have to go through it and accept by signing and also contact the
UK Home Office in charge of your application with the signed contract letter.

Here is their email address; [email protected]

Apply for your Certificate Of Eligibility.

They will send you all Information/instructions regarding the process
of your Travel documents.

Follow my instructions, so you won’t make any mistakes.

We have informed them about employing you, so do contact them as soon
as possible, to enable start up the process of your travel documents.

Do wait for their instructions and don't make any inquires, so you won’t
make mistakes.
The contract letter still bares the date it was issued so you are to
sign it and indicate the date you signed it, take off location and
start up date in a formal application when sending the scan copy to UK
Home Office.

Also send a copy of your passport and your full address of yours
including your country to the UK Home office.

Thanks and hope to hear from you with a copy of the signed contract
letter for my records.

Mr. O

The fake contract

Mr Billy Oliver

39 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, City of

London, W1W 7TP United Kingdom

[email protected]

+447024059599

3/4/ 2012

Position Reference: AU PAIR

SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Dear; LETTER OF OFFER

We would like to offer you the position of Au pair to our family for a minimum period of 2 month. The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:

Hours

You will be required to work for approximately 35 hours per week. Every weekend, will be spent with the family or anywhere as you would have the weekends off. I/We understand that the Au Pair Program is an exchange program promoting mutual understanding between nations and that the Au Pair visitor, as a part of the program, comes to the Great Britain to learn about English culture, language and lifestyle and it is our responsibility to include the Au-Pair in family meals and treat her as a part of the family.

I/We also agree to allow ample time off for the Au-Pair to experience such culture, language and lifestyle. I/We agree to pay for the Au Pair's domestic transportation to the host family home. Hours: I/We agree that the childcare services performed by the Au Pair shall not exceed either 10 hours per day or 35 hours per week, five days per week. I/We agree that Au-Pair will be relieved of duties full weekend. (Friday evening to Monday morning). I/We affirm that I/We are English speakers and speak primarily English at home.

Accommodation:

You would have a Private Live-In Accommodation depending on your preference with Private Bathroom, Sitting Room and Bedroom. Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends staying over should only do so with our permission. If we go out as a family, you will generally be invited to come with us (at our expense) should you so choose. I/We agree to invite Au-Pair to the family events at our expenses

Duties and responsibilities

Your main duty is the due care of Collins. You will be required to get him ready for the day, get him to school, collect him after school and see to his needs in the afternoon. You will also be required to assist with homework, bath and change as required, arrange visits with friends, see to after school activities, play games together as well as any thing else that may be necessary for their amusement and well being. You will be required to do some cleaning up (including washing and ironing for him and yourself and the cleaning of your rooms).

Salary

You will be paid an amount of 700GBP (Seven Hundred Pounds) monthly and you shall receive it 28th of every month and 200GBP pocket money second week of every month which will be 14th day of every month. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time and these payments shall not be withheld for any reason.

Start Date and Period of Employment

You are expected to start as soon as you wish and stay for a minimum period of 2 months. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give you a minimum of one month’s notice. Your contract will be renewable after 5 months depending on your behavior

Discipline

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:

Causing a disruptive influence in the household.

Job incompetence.

Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests.

Unreliability in timekeeping or attendance.

Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.

In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:

First - a verbal warning.

Second - a written warning.

Third - dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

Theft or other dishonest offences.

Drunkenness.

Illegal drug taking.

Child abuse or neglect.

Vacation

You will have 3 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.

School

You will be enrolled at a Public School to attend a course in any language of Au Pair's choice for foreigners for the duration of her stay

Rules for Au Pair:

Au Pair must remain fully diligent conscientious and alert at all times while caring for the Host Family's child;

Au Pair shall take advantage of the cultural and educational opportunities available in the community and participate in and complete the educational component;

Au Pair will abide by all Great Britain federal, state and local laws;

Au Pair agrees that if she decides to leave her Host Family for any reason she must give at least 1 month notice;

Au Pair agrees that any illegal use or possession of alcohol or drugs, or harmful control substances, or for drinking and driving will subject her to immediate termination and repatriation;

Au Pair agrees to abide by any mutually agreed upon house rules as set forth by the Host Family. If she will be treated unfairly, or subject to physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, she will contact ---->UK sexual abuse department +447539539505

Au-Pair agrees that the time off may be spent as she wishes as long as her behavior does not reflect badly upon the Host Family. While involved watching the children or being the part of the family she will behave in a manner which is compatible with the Host Family;

Au Pair agrees that any form of steeling or abuse will be grounds for termination;

Au Pair agrees to keep her room tidy and clean;

Au Pair agrees to work for a maximum 10 hours per day/35 hours per week;

Au Pair agrees to perform childcare/housekeeping duties pertaining to the care of Collins:

- to get Collins ready for the day - School days

- bring Collins to school

-collect from the school

-assist with homework

- bath, change Collins when requiered

- arrange playdates with Collins friends

- plan afternoon activities

- assist him at play with other kids

- play games with Collins as well as anything else that may be necessary for their amusement and well being.Make him confortable in our absence

- to do some cleaning up of Collins 's rooms

- washing and ironing for Collins alone

We look forward to having you with us and are sure that our association will be a long and happy one.

The contract is signed in witness of

Mr. Billy Oliver

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#97978 by Vero.Valencia Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm
Hello everyone, I received the same e-mail from Mr. Billy Oliver, the same exact words. I already replied to him but I didn't send him photos or anything else cause I figured it could be a scam and then I googled it and found this post so thank you very much for posting it!!
#114183 by Chris Fuller Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 am
This scammer now directs au pairs to contact Barr Richard Green:

Subject: CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT/ INVITATION LETTER

we are very happy to employ you as our aupair.

Here you will see our offer letter that we have attached here in this email.

You have to go through it and accept by signing and also contact the
barrister in charge of your application ( Barr Richard Green) with
the signed contract letter.

Here is his email address; [email protected]

This barrister is fake, and is part of the scam.
#196205 by Storyofmylife Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 pm
This is the current scam I'm dealing with.. Scamming seems to be viral, employers, employees.. the likes, everyone seems to be in on it. Thankfully we have the "WORLD WIDE WEB" for when we get a chance to sit down and punch the name, address or any information gained, we can usually suss out who the crooks are - unfortunately, this is not always the case or not caught onto soon enough!
Sorry for the long prelude, here are the details;

The first contact was made to me, not vice verse, I somehow deleted that email which had the "family picture".

On 28 Mar 2014, at 16:27, "Ahmedra Suzanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello M
I have received your email which i have showed to my husband and he is very comfortable with it.
My name is Ahmedra suzanne and we are spanish family living in Untied Kingdom, i work in the ministry of works here in London while my husband work with Ge Energy company here in United Kingdom.
We will take care of your traveling documents alongside your accommodation here in London and we are going to apply for your approved contract letter of employment from the UK Home Office here in London tomorrow, after i have received the approved copy of the contract letter which contains the work details from the UK Home Office, i will send it to you for you to sign.
The contract letter contains details of the work conditions and salary which is 1300GBP monthly and additional 300GBP for your up keep.
I have attached more pictures of my family and you are required to wait for more instructions from us about your working documents.
We are so happy to be in contact with you and i will like you to know that this is our first time to have an aupair in our family
Regards
Mrs Ahmedra Suzanne

<Our Family...jpg>

<our family.jpg>
Dear M,
My heart is full of joy as i write this email because i have attached the approved
copy of the contract letter which i received from the UK Home Office today.

The contract letter contains the work details which you are required to know about your job offer and i will like you to tell us the date that will be comfortable for you to come to London so that we can also take notice of the date.

You are required to go through the contract letter and sign it if it is comfortable to you and if there is any part

that dose not suit you please let us know. After signing the contract letter you are required to send a signed copy to the UK Home Office with your application letter for the procurement of your working documents.
Here is the UK Home Office email address : [email protected]
Get back to us soon with your signed copy of the contract letter and also send a copy to the UK Home Office with there email address on the contract letter.
Regards
Mrs Ahmedra Suzanne.

On 29 Mar 2014, at 17:33, "Ahmedra Suzanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello dear,
I will like to know if you received the contract letter which i sent to you today ?
Get back to us soon.
Regards

Subject: RE: CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 08:35:01 -0700
Hello M,
I am happy to receive your email and how are you doing ?
I will be waiting to receive your signed copy of the contract letter hopefully on Monday and also remember to send a copy to the UK Home Office too.
Happy Sunday
Mrs Ahmedra

Subject: RE: CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 14:17:34 -0700
Hello M,
How are you doing ? hope you are doing good.
You are required to sign the contract letter and send a copy to the UK Home Office with there email address, also send a copy to me.
We are going to pay for all your flight ticket and the cost of visa. while send a copy of the contract letter to the UK Home you are required ti write an application letter containing your full name alongside your full address.
I will make out to add up on Skype and have a wonderful night rest.
Regards
Mrs Ahmedra

Hello M,
Am very happy to receive your signed copy of the contract letter and i have also sent it to the UK Home Office.
The UK Home Office will get back to you with more information which you are required to follow for the speedy procurement of your traveling documents and get back to me when you receive any email from the UK Home Office about your traveling documents.
Regards and good night
Mrs Ahmedra.
Dear Applicant,

UK Home Government ([email protected])
Following your inquiry for Certificate of Eligibility, please find
attached herewith application requirements and application form.
The document is in Portable Document Format (.pdf) hence you require
Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your system to be able to view the
document.
We work to serve you better.
Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom

Hello M,
I have receive your email and you are required to get back to the UK Home Office through there email which they contacted you with not any other email.
I have also taken notice of your date of coming which i will like you to make sure that you have submitted the needed documents from you to the UK Home Office which is your filled application form and your western union deposit receipt of 1500GBP before three weeks before your start up date to avoid any delay in the application.
Remember when making the deposit you are required deposit you are to use the name of your close relative with a different surname as the senders name while your name will be the receivers name.
Regards

UK Home Government ([email protected])
Dear Applicant,
We acknowledge the content of your mail
We have seen your filled application form without your Money Gram deposit receipt for verification
The process is for Verification purpose and you have till 7/ 04/ 2014 to get back to us with the receipt.
Get back to us with the receipt of deposit
We would work to serve you better
Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom

Hi Ahmedra,
I hope you are well.
I've been doing some research while my funds release has been pending.
I came across this on www.gov.uk;
Eligibility
You must have all of the following to be eligible for a Tier 2 (General) visa:
•certificate of sponsorship reference number
•an ‘appropriate’ salary
•meet the English requirement
•£900 in savings - this is to prove you can support yourself and you must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply

You don’t need to have £900 in savings if your sponsor is fully approved (‘A-rated) and they have stated on your certificate of sponsorship that you won’t claim benefits during your stay.

There are some additional rules if you’re currently in the UK on a Tier 4 (General) visa and you want to switch to a Tier 2 (General) visa.

Certificate of sponsorship

A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details. It’s not an actual certificate or paper document.

Your sponsor will give you your certificate of sponsorship reference number.

They must also give you some other information to help you to apply, eg how much you’ll be paid.

You’ll need to add your certificate of sponsorship reference number to your application form - you can only use it once.

I also find it very curious that neither you nor the agency that you are using to assist you have supplied phone numbers.
Please assist me with the above.
Regards,

Hello dear,
Please the information from the websit are if you are applying the application yourself and i am doing the application here in London so the process is very different from the processing in the website.
Please you have not asked for my number and here is my husband number +447024089603
Just follow the instructions of the UK Home Office and leave the information from the website so that we don't complicate this application.
Regards
Ahmedra Suzanne ([email protected])12:41 AM
Hello Again,
Please i will make out time to Skype with you so that you can see my family and i will like to do that we my husband comes back which be next week so that you can see the family in full.
Please i will want you to disregard the information from the website because you can follow there instructions but they will not grant you visa to come, so i have to us a friend of my husband that work with the UK Home Office to help me follow up your application so that they can grant your visa.
So follow the instructions of the UK Home Office because that is the easy and only they can grant your visa as soon as possible.
I don't want to tell my husband about the email you sent to me tonight because he may not be happy due to he will feel that you don't believe in our family.
Regards

*** And that I'm sure will be the end of it!***