Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#112863 by Chris Fuller Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 am
This is not a genuine au pair opportunity; it is a scam. These emails were not sent from the UK; they were sent from Nigeria, as proven by the IP address: 41.155.102.207 - Lagos, Nigeria.

Subject: Aupair Needed Urgently

Dear Aupair,

We are a cheerful, friendly family in Cambridge , England.We have two happy and affectionate kids, Jasmine (6) and Aidan (10) who attend the local school between 9 and 3.00 every day. Jasmine likes playing with trains, drawing, playing on the computer and garden swing, and riding his bike. Aidan wants to be a scientist when he grows up, and enjoys playing with Lego, art, reading comics, riding around on his scooter and playing with his new Nintendo Wii.
We live in a very large modern family house with six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and beautiful views of the River Cam, in a popular family-friendly village right by Cambridge (15-20 minutes cycling ride).We are an hour away from London on the train (75km), and there is a mainline station direct to London in our village. We are also on the main bus routes. Dad works as a senior accountant for for the Greater London Authority, and Mum is a university lecturer in Cambridge . We love walking and swimming, cooking for friends, going on little trips with the children, and cycling.

Description of tasks:

We are looking for someone to get the children ready in the morning, prepare and clear up the family's breakfast at about 7.30am, make the beds, and take the children to school,which is about a 1.5km walk away. The au pair would then need to pick them up at 3.00 and look after them until we get home. We might ask the au pair to babysit 1-2 evenings aweek.We have a really great cleaner, so there wouldn't be any heavy housework. There is a bit of light cleaning and laundry which would take about 90 minutes a day in total.
There would be plenty of time free in the day to go to language school, and there are a lot of good ones in the area.We will encourage and assist you to find suitable english classes(such as Cambridge Certificate) or other courses that you might be interested in so you feel that while you stay with us you develop and progress with your skills and education.

Living arrangements:

The au pair would have her own room, which is huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is wireless broadband internet in the house. It has a lovely view of Ely Cathedral to the North out of the big window. You can even use one of our cars all weekend! Also 2 weeks are paid holiday during Christmas/New Year plus another 2 weeks during the year. We are looking for someone with a good sense of humour.
If you love children and could help us provide a loving environment combining routine and fun for the children then we would like to welcome you to our family as a friend and a big sister to our kids.Housework is not an important part of the aupair job, being part of our family and helping our children develop and learn is the main thing. We are really flexible.

Working hours:

07.30 to 09.00 and 1500 to 1900 Plus about 60-90 minutes of housework a day to fit in with the au pair's schedule. Some Friday afternoons off. Total 25-30 hours a week

Benefits :

We will be paying you (£2000) Two thousand pounds sterling for every four weeks. A pocket money of (£250) Two hundred and fifty pounds per week. And you will also be having your own car. We would send you a British airways flight ticket to your door step, if you are interested working with our family and a return ticket back to your country.

Other information:

The au pair would be part of the family, and we certainly don't expect a servant! We have had lots of au pairs in the past, and we are used to helping people get to know the area and make friends.We want you to start this month.You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and the whole weekend you are free and may study, do some hobbies or traveling. You can go out in the car if you drive...We want our kids to be happy not with us alone but with you too and we believe you can give them all they need...........if you are interested contact via my private email [email protected]

Dana L Kaiser family
10 Sion Hill,Lansdown
Cambridge CB1A 5SF
United Kingdom
Tel Mobile +44-07031847252
contact me via email address:[email protected]

The telephone number, like all telephone numbers which begin +44-070 or +4470, is not a UK mobile number. It is a redirect number, which redirects all calls to a mobile phone somewhere else in the world. This number redirects all calls to the scammer's mobile phone in Nigeria.

Hello,

While I am quite pleased and honored to received your mail. i really appreciate your effort concerning working with our family.Your email was send to me by a family friend in Canada that you have a good profile in an nanny website so that i while i mail.If you are interested do not hesitate to revert back to me.Send us your picture. i want to know if you are ready to work with my family, kindly email me me back, and i wanted to know if you have a valid UK visa and Working Permit to work here with me in the UK....If you don't have the visa and the Working Permit Just contact the immigration service to help you for the UK visa and Working Permit, here is the link that you will contact them at ([email protected]) they will help you in securing your traveling documents within 3 working days, they are license traveling agent, if you contact them let them know that you are from me , and explain to them all what you need for the traveling to UK, to make you sure how am serious about you coming here to work for my family as an aupair, the job is already yours. I will forward a letter of invitation copy to the british immigration services for a quick processing of your traveling document so that you will be here on or before 20th June.We want you not as a Nanny alone but as part of the Sandra and James Family.
We want our kids to be happy not with us alone but with you too and we believe you can give them all they need. Let me tell you a little bit more about our family. We are an easy going family, fun-loving, open minded character who is always up for a challenge. We always on the go, ready for anything that happens to come our way. We enjoy reading and writing, we believe both are important to the growth of an Individual.
Advertisement

#191928 by AlanJones Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:26 pm
Nearly 18 months later and still using a near identical script

Dear Aupair,
We are a cheerful, friendly family in Cambridge , England.We have two happy and affectionate kids, Jasmine (6) and Aidan (10) who attend the local school between 9 and 3.00 every day. Jasmine likes playing with trains, drawing, playing on the computer and garden swing, and riding his bike. Aidan wants to be a scientist when he grows up, and enjoys playing with Lego, art, reading comics, riding around on his scooter and playing with his new Nintendo Wii.
We live in a very large modern family house with six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and beautiful views of the River Cam, in a popular family-friendly village right by Cambridge (15-20 minutes cycling ride).We are an hour away from London on the train (75km), and there is a mainline station direct to London in our village. We are also on the main bus routes. Dad works as a senior accountant for for the Greater London Authority, and Mum is a university lecturer in Cambridge . We love walking and swimming, cooking for friends, going on little trips with the children, and cycling.

Description of tasks:

We are looking for someone to get the children ready in the morning, prepare and clear up the family's breakfast at about 7.30am, make the beds, and take the children to school,
which is about a 1.5km walk away. The au pair would then need to pick them up at 3.00 and look after them until we get home. We might ask the au pair to babysit 1-2 evenings a
week.We have a really great cleaner, so there wouldn't be any heavy housework. There is a bit of light cleaning and laundry which would take about 90 minutes a day in total.
There would be plenty of time free in the day to go to language school, and there are a lot of good ones in the area.We will encourage and assist you to find suitable english classes
(such as Cambridge Certificate) or other courses that you might be interested in so you feel that while you stay with us you develop and progress with your skills and education.

Living arrangements:

The au pair would have her own room, which is huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is wireless broadband internet in the house. It has a
lovely view of Ely Cathedral to the North out of the big window. You can even use one of our cars all weekend! Also 2 weeks are paid holiday during Christmas/New Year plus
another 2 weeks during the year. We are looking for someone with a good sense of humour.
If you love children and could help us provide a loving environment combining routine and fun for the children then we would like to welcome you to our family as a friend and a big sister to our kids.Housework is not an important part of the aupair job, being part of our family and helping our children develop and learn is the main thing. We are really flexible.

Working hours:

07.30 to 09.00 and 1500 to 1900 Plus about 60-90 minutes of housework a day to fit in with the au pair's schedule. Some Friday afternoons off. Total 25-30 hours a week
Benefits :
We will be paying you (Ј2000) Two thousand pounds sterling for every four weeks. A pocket money of (Ј250) Two hundred and fifty pounds per week. And you will also be having your own car. We would send you a British airways flight ticket to your door step, if you are intrested working with our family and a return ticket back to your country.

Other information:

The au pair would be part of the family, and we certainly don't expect a servant! We have had lots of au pairs in the past, and we are used to helping people get to know the area
and make friends.We want you to start this month.If you don't have the visa and the Working Permit kindly contact British immigration service to help you with the UK visa and Working Permit, here is the link that you will contact her at ([email protected])
If you contact them let her know that you are from me, and explain to her all what you need for the traveling to UK, I would call the her to mail you the information to get visa and working permit in uk to make you sure how am serious about you coming here to work for my family as an aupair, the job is already yours.You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and the whole weekend you are free and may study, do some hobbies or traveling. You can go out in the car if you drive...We want our kids to be happy not with us alone but with you too and we believe you can give them all they need...........

danal kaiser family
10 Sion Hill,Lansdown
Cambridge CB1A 5SF
United Kingdom
Tel Mobile +44-07031847252

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.184.195
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192218 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:52 pm
We received a call from your host family danal kaiser in UK.
We wish to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United Kingdom. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed her either. We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately. We would get your visa and working permit within three working days as soon as we receive the information from you.

Fax your passport to +448715039662 or better still scan it via this email address ([email protected]) with your Mailing Address and Phone Number When we acknowledgment received your information, your visa and work permit would be ready within three (3) working days once we receive your processing fees, we proceed with your Visa and documents here in the united Kingdoms (Home Office) and we send it to you via Courier service to your home contact address and a copy of Nanny Placement Contract Agreement form sign
by your host family, with all other related backing documents, you have know problem, we take normal care of everything. And you can be an Au pair
in United Kingdom with out any problem..

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to you along with your Flight Ticket and a copy of Nanny Placement Contract Agreement form sign by your host family, we will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details. In anticipation of your response.

Regards,
Mrs.Tyler Hagens
Visa and Working Permit section

5th Floor
Union House
65-69 Shepherds Bush Green
London, W12 8TX
+447024034821

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.216.30
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.