Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#151508 by rua_rung_rinh Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:03 pm
I 've find some host family in US. All of these families tell me to contact with this agency: The Nanny Agency, Inc.
I sent an email to them to ask about the progess and documents. The Agency require me a fee include
1) Application Fees: $150
2) Agency Fee: $200
3) Document processing Fee: $300 ( Visa, work permits, and insurance).
4) Placement Fee of $200
The total of $850.00

And I want to ask if this Agency is illegal
Advertisement

#151640 by rua_rung_rinh Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 am
The Nanny Agency Inc

Thanks for Using our agency....The Nanny Agency, Inc. is a national employment agency providing placement services for families seeking full-time, part-time or temporary childcare in United States. We recruit, screen and interview qualified applicants. We also verify references, conduct background checks and assist families, baby sitters, Au pairs and nannies through the matching process.

About Us:

The Nanny Agency,Inc offers families a unique childcare alternative. Au pairs are live-in childcare providers,from many different countries. They arrive with a one-year visa, with the option to extend up to one additional year. As a full-time, live-in childcare provider, Au pairs provide childcare that fits every family's schedule and budget.

|| Flexible, affordable childcare
For an average weekly cost of only $345 per family an Au pair provides 45 hours of childcare coverage and the flexibility to customize those hours to a schedule you decide. Au pairs help with household duties related to the children (including laundry, room pick-up and meal preparation) and families benefit from the convenience and peace of mind that comes with live-in help.

|| America's leading Au pair agency
The Nanny Agency,Inc has been 1 of the leader in the Au pair industry since our program began over 20 years ago - we are not only one the largest agency, but the most well-connected within the cultural exchange community. We have the most extensive connected network in the United States of America and you can depend on our knowledgeable office staff for help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We also have one of the strongest global network of recruitment staff. Each Nanny Agency,Inc Au pair has been recruited and screened by our own established offices in United States, no third-parties, to ensure a commitment to quality in every country.

|| Superior customer service
The Nanny Agency,Inc provides the personalized customer service you need to feel confident you are making the right childcare choice for your family. Having a dedicated childcare coordinator, program director and placement manager means your family has personalized support at every stage of your application process and program year.

|| Commitment to quality
While we recognize that our families are concerned about the affordability of their childcare solution, The Nanny Agency,Inc also knows that selecting the highest quality program for the care of their children is the number one priority of our host family customers. We maintain the highest quality standards for our program, and for 15 years we have been providing Au pair childcare to families in communities across the United States. We are proud of our quality leadership among Au pair programs, and we believe that the results of our host family satisfaction surveys speak for themselves.

In anticipation to your mail and from your host family Mr Mick Armes that you want to work with him in the United States of America as Au Pair Couples. Below are the procedures we go through to enable the success in the preparation of your documents.

Living with an American host family and working as an Au pair is a unique and rewarding experience. Because your host family wants you to become a member of their family, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to learn about American culture and share your culture with others on a daily basis. Au pairs are responsible for providing quality childcare 45 hours per week. As an Au pair, you'll create a special bond with your host family.

Au Pair Responsibilities:

Your duties as an Au pair can be varied and will include tasks related to the host family's children such as:
Playing with the children and keeping them safe
Preparing meals and snacks for the children
Helping to keep the children’s room tidy
Bathing and dressing the children
Helping school age kids by packing lunches, taking them to school and helping with homework
Entertaining the children and teach them about your culture
Taking the children on outings to parks, playgroups and other activities
Traveling with your host family on vacations and providing care for the children

Your responsibilities as an Au pair are limited to child care and related duties as set forth by the U. S. Department of State. You will not be expected to perform tasks that are not related to children or include heavy manual labor such as housecleaning, yard work or other types of work. However, as a family member, you may be asked to help participate in duties that a typical family member would help with. Many American families hire additional help such as cleaning services to assist with maintaining their home. What families want most is for you to provide quality childcare.

US Au Pair Program Requirements for Au Pair:

1) Au pair must be able to understand and speak little English.
2) If Au pair is being placed with a family who has children under age 2, the Au pair must be able to provide documentation showing a minimum of 200 hours of previous experience caring for infants or children under age two.
3)Au pairs may not obtain additional employment while in the US outside of their commitments to the host family.
4)Au pair must complete an application and pay applicable fees
5)Au pair will be subject to and must pass a criminal background check in her country of origin
6)Au Pair Must pass the written interview conducted by the host family.
7)Au pair must be a non-smoker
8 )Au pair must have a drivers license if driving is required by the family.
9)Au pair must complete a 32-hour training program sponsored by agency upon arrival.
10) Au pair must sign a 12-month commitment.
11) No Salary Deductions as Au pair must provide all the needed documents and applicable fees before their traveling to the United States of America.
12) Au pair must hold a valid international passports.

We have got your resume and your host Mr Mick Armes has also accept to bring you here to work with him..... We will want you to be of Good Behaviors and work as required by the host family. These is your opportunity to make your dream of working in the US to come true. Also we hope you have read the requirements needed before you can become an Au pair on our website (Above) and you have understand them. Now, we have been ordered by your host family to start the processing of your documents to come to the US and all we need from you is commitments, co operation and compliance.

Cost for the Au pair J1 visa:

The costs for an Au pair to participate in the US Au pair Program are set by the United States Au pair agency organization. The following are only estimates of the costs to the Au pair each.

1. Application Fees : $150
2. Agency Fee: $200
3. Document processing Fee $300( Visa , work permits, and insurance).
4. Placement Fee of $200
5. Airfare surcharge varies by departure city. In Most European countries there is no surcharge. In Australia, New Zealand or South America there may be a surcharge of up to $950 each way.

How do we receive payments?

The Nanny Agency receive money via Western Union, Money gram or Liberty Reserve has it is the easiest way you can get the money pass across to us. and in receipt to your mail and confirmation of the payments we would start with the processing of your documents that takes just 4 working weeks .

Shipping and Delivery Method.

As soon as all the documents has been prepared and authenticated at the US departments of states we will send the documents to you via courier service. We ship via DHL/ UPS and FEDEX. The documents takes just 48 hours to your door step.

We have attach a copy of the Au pair registration form, the visa application form and Work Permits form..... You are to fill them in and scan them back to us with the Scan copy of your valid passports and passport photograph. Immediately we receive them we will guide you on how to make the payments.
So we urge you to get back to us without any delay.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
The Nanny Agency, Inc.

5900 Pebblestone Ln, Plano, TX 75093-4633.
1100N. Beech Street. 7 Normal, IL. 61761.
671 North Sandusky Street, Mount Vernon, OH 43050.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/nannyagencyinc
Tel:+1 (817) 554 8554, +1(972) 836 7414

https://www.facebook.com/nannyagencyinc

These are some documents they send to me
#151643 by David Jansen Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am
Thank you for posting the email and the email address and fake website. The fake website is reported to be shut down.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#152202 by jacquez_02 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:50 am
Hi!
I just applied at nanny agency tru net, was it legal agency?
They asking me 750GBP for the insurance.Thay say its mandated in Uk when you will enter and work in UK. They told me to send it to my name and adress to my emolyer and the family of mine will be the one to send it.These money i can withraw when i will arrive and work in UK for the purpose that i will use these money for my support of my needs..was it was the right way?
#152233 by Dotti Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 am
No, it is not the right way.

They are thieves. It is not a real agency. If you have not sent money, DON'T. If you have sent money, call Moneygram or WU and if it has not been picked up, cancel it.

These criminals simply plan to pick up your money and walk away. There is no agency and no job.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#152418 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 pm
New website for this scam http://thenannyagencyinc.webs.com

Contact Us; (972) 836-7414
Email: [email protected] | [email protected]

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#158257 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 am
Another email format for this scam sent to me by a victim.

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 1xxxxxxx
To: <removed>
Subject: Re: to be more close with your family

Greetings my dear yes my husband already told me about you and well I'm happy that you would be joining my family soon and we hopefully can't wait to meet you my dear and hope you would love to start processing of your documents now because it get strictly difficult everyday and if you start now it gonna be a very good idea and your Visa would be confirmed till June when you ready to come down here and yes that would be great because we just cant wait to see you my dear and I want you to know that you have nothing to be worried about because I'm here for you my dear and I'm so sure that we gonna be a good friend my dear and also to my kids and well my dear I'm a teacher and I teach Economics my dear and don't worry I would be helping you out in your English my dear, and my dear you have nothing to worry about my dear because to work for a family isn't easy without an Agency that is why you so lucky to come across my family and I understand what your
parents are saying and I want you to tell them that they have nothing to worry about my dear and right now I can't do Ym or skype because I am a very busy person that just the main reason I really need your service here for my kids and so right now you have got nothing to worry about and also your parents because everything is gonna be fine and pls do tell them to have rest of mind..

God bless
Diana Armes

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#160755 by Aradeea Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 am
They sent me this email via [email protected]:

Greetings my dear okay i understand you and you don need to worry it would be great experience to have you around with my family for the moment you would wanna work for my family and also i want to tell you that i would be taking care of your ticket to come down to my country okay and but before we get to know my family, I will like to ask you some questions which serves as an interview questions.

1)What is Your full name..........

2)What is Your Nationality.........­

3) What is your Email address.......

4)Country..........

5)What is Your Mobile number.......

6) Talk to me about your educational background and/or your experiences caring for young children?

7) Why did you go into childcare?

8 What experience do you have caring for children? What childcare qualifications do you have?

9)Talk to me about your philosophy on childcare, in particular you may be interested in toilet training, discipline?

10)Why do you like to work with children? What do you find most rewarding about working with children?

11)What do you find most challenging when working with children?

12) How do manage stress in your life?

13) In your previous experience, talk to me about a time you had to deal with an emergency.

14) Do you like cooking? What kind of food do you prepare for children?

15) What do you like to do for fun?

16) Did you have a Valid Passports.

So i will wait to receive the answers to the questions and we could move forward to the terms and conditions of the job.. Please these is a direct hiring and i have my own agency that i am registered with that would help get all documents needed for the visa and they guide you through the process.

Hope to read from you soon
Mick Arems.

They found my address via facebook, I think they are still doing this nowadays. Please all of you report the facebook website: https://www.facebook.com/nannyagencyinc
#165714 by X.Mom Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 am
"Mick Armes" is a FAKE name, used by a scammer. He created 2 imposter Facebook accounts using stolen photos of my husband, children & me. He was using the photos & fake accounts to lure victims into a fraudulent au pair scam with "The Nanny Agency, Inc.". I only found out about it when one of the people he tried to scam did a google image search of the pics & found me. I've reported both "Mick Armes" & "The Nanny Agency, Inc." to the local police, Facebook & the FBI.

It took a couple of weeks & multiple reports/complaints but, Facebook has finally removed the photos. The FBI case is ongoing. Anyone interested in adding your details to my open case, please contact me through this site.
#165742 by Dotti Tue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm
Glad to hear from you, x.mom. The more awareness and the wider the efforts to shut these people down, the better.

There seems to be a lot of interest in this particular scam gang, and I am really hoping that the level of interest will lead to some positive results.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#170277 by X.Mom Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 pm
"Mick Armes" is now using another fraudulent name, "Mick Garba". He has created another fake Facebook page with stolen photos of other people & their children. DO NOT fall for this SCAM!
#170443 by ndulatre7 Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 am
This is really incredible, I have 2weeks asking MICK GARBA what to do and already ask my aunt to prodce 1100 dollars for me asap. When I found out hat jis is a fraud. I emailed Agent Au Pair ebsite directly and they told me that they are not associated wth Ms. ANDREA LCC. Even Mr. Garba is not their host family
#174278 by Linkaa Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:29 pm
I think that scammer changed his/her name again. I got the same letter from a father called Johnson D Raymer with this email address: [email protected].

Greetings,Thanks for your interest in my job offer.. I will like to ask you some questions which serves as an interview questions.

1)What is Your full name..........

2)What is Your Nationality.........­ .

3) What is your Email address.......

4)Country..........

5)What is Your Mobile number.......

6) Talk to me about your educational background and/or your experiences caring for young children?

7) Why did you go into childcare?

8)What experience do you have caring for children? What childcare qualifications do you have?

9)Talk to me about your philosophy on childcare, in particular you may be interested in toilet training, discipline?

10)Why do you like to work with children? What do you find most rewarding about working with children?

11)What do you find most challenging when working with children?

12) How do manage stress in your life?

13) In your previous experience, talk to me about a time you had to deal with an emergency.

14) Do you like cooking? What kind of food do you prepare for children?

15) What do you like to do for fun?

16) Did you have a Valid Passports.

So i will wait to receive the answers to the questions and we could move forward to the terms and conditions of the job.. Please these is a direct hiring and i have my own Agent Au Pair that i am registered with that would help get all documents needed for the visa and they guide you through the process.

Hope to read from you soon

Unfortunately I got scammed by him. I reported him to the FBI and to the police and to facebook but he is still on it.
Last edited by Con Warner on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Disabled smilies
#179481 by X.Mom Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 am
BEWARE: This scammer is still at it. This time using more stolen pics & another FAKE Facebook profile under the name "Johnson D Raymer" (Johnson Raymer). Don't fall for it!