Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#177407 by kiesterim08 Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Dear, how are you doing today? In your last mail, I got to know that you do not have the valid documents to come and work in the UK such as the Visa and Work Permit..... I would like to introduce you to an agency that helped my neighbour's Aupair get into the UK... This agency has helped my friends Aupairs to get into the UK.... Here is their email ([email protected]) I want you to mail them and let them know that you have been employed in the UK and that you would like have necessary documents to get here.... Dear, I want you to mail them on time...ok

Have a Nice Day
Natasha
Advertisement

#177434 by jolly_roger Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 am
kiesterim08, welcome to the forums.
I realise it's not the news you seek but natasha does seem like a fraud.
It is not advisable to look for, or accept a family, that you have found on the internet. It’s not a safe way to travel and work as an au pair. In this instance the scammer has not given you the correct address for the UK Immigration. The trickster is just playing with your situation hoping to steal some money from you. I notice the qualityservice.com has been used in previous scams which suggests the scammer is piggybacking on the site somehow. If you scroll to the top of this page, you see the site search function on the top right hand side. Type the words au pair, nanny scam or similar and the results that show on the screen will amaze you. They all run along a similar theme.