Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#180844 by mia22 Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:56 am
In this e-mail (yet another potential UK employer) you can see a fake address and terrible English. Another au pair scam?
Their e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks for the mail.

Am Helen Peters by name and my husband Tony Peters, and my lovely boys, Roland and Williams .We are easy going family and fun to be with it. Our kids are not the disturbing type. Age, Roland will be 2 years by end of the month and Williams is 8months today.

We live in Hurst Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2DF United Kingdom. Your usual day would consist of starting at 7am to help me get the boys off to school (and sometimes driving them to school) clearing breakfast and helping to straighten the house and the boy’s rooms. This job does not involve cleaning but there will be some tidying, organising, ironing and cooking for the boys; we have cleaners who come in to do the general housework.

In the afternoon you would play with our 2 years old or start a little later helping me with after school care of the boys - playing games, making things, getting involved with homework, preparing tea, dealing with bath time and organising clothes and kit for the following day.

Salary will be according to your ability and experience,once we see your details. driving wont be a problem,

Send recent photograph/Picture of yourself . Tell us when you can start, so we can start the processes of your coming asap.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mrs Helen Peters
Advertisement