Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#183819 by AlanJones Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm
Hope you are having a wonderful day?How is your family doing?We are doing great here in London and i hope same for you wherever you are.I am attaching your contract letter of employment to this mail which is duly endorsed by the UK Home Office and signed in witness of the UK home office.

You are advised to go through this document thoroughly before signing it.If you agree to the terms and conditions stated in this legal document,you are required to sign it.Signing this document simply means that you have accepted the job offer in our family and that you have been legally employed by me and my house hold.You are required to sign and forward a scanned copy of this document to the UK home office through this email address: [email protected]

Inform them of your country of origin and also the exact date you will prefer to travel down to the UK.They will proceed with further legal proceedings and the procurement of your traveling documents.All traveling documents when ready will be sent to you prior to your travel to the UK through courier service.Have a lovely day.Your meals will be provided by us and you will have to join us during meals.Though you can also make your own meals and we will provide with funds go shopping.

We love you and hope to meet you in the family soon. Cheers and greetings to your family. With Love From The Kennedy's Family

Attached was a Word document "contract" with the following content

Mr. Michael Grant

12 Albion Street, Hyde Park

Estate, London

United Kingdom

Email: [email protected]

12/9/ 2013

Job Preference: Au- pair Employment Ref. No: EM13UK/17

CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT

Dear: XXXX

This Employment Agreement is made as of this day XXX

Kennedy Patrick, (herein referred to as the Employer) and XXX (herein

referred as the Employee)

We would like to offer you the position of an Au-pair to our family. The terms and

conditions of the job are as follows:

You will be required to work for approximately 30 hours per week. Every weekend,

will be spent with the family and on Sundays you will have a day off.

Au – pair Accommodation:

You will have a Private Live-Out or Live-In Accommodation depending on your

preference with private bathroom, sitting room and bedroom. Your room would also

be furnished with a television set, an internet ready computer system and a fixed

landline telephone. We ask that all rooms be kept tidy and that friends staying over

should only do so with our permission. If we go out as a family, you will generally

be invited to come with us (at our expense) should you so choose.

About Our Home:

Unique and superbly positioned four bedroom bungalow benefiting from plenty of

entertaining space.

Duties and Responsibilities:

Your main duty is to take care of Steve, who is just 3years old, prepare him for

school, get him to observe his siesta, help him do his home works and clean up as

well as make him happy by playing with him.

2013, between Mr.

You will have a weekly pocket money of 390GB Pounds (three hundred and ninety

Pounds), and a total amount of 1,550 GBP (One thousand Five hundred fifty

pounds) at the end of the month. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may

agree between ourselves from time to time.

Start Date and Period of Employment:

You are expected to start as soon as you arrive and stay for a minimum period of

2months or more. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other

reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required

to give one month notice.

If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’ we

will give you a minimum of one month notice.

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as

v Causing a disruptive influence in the household

v Job incompetence

v Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our

v Unreliability in time- keeping or attendance

v Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or

procedures.

In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will

First - a verbal warning.

Second - a written warning.

Third - dismissal without need for further notice.

Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

v Theft or other dishonest offences

v Drunkenness

v Illegal Drug taking

v Child abuse or neglect

You will have 3 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be

negotiated however, well in advance

PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND

CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THIS CONTRACT BEFORE SIGNING.

KENNEDY PATRICK

(Employer)

XXX

(Employee)

On behalf of the UK Home office.

UK Immigration Sector

Home Office (UK Border Agency),

Email: [email protected]

PRINT, SIGN, SCAN & SEND BACK TO US AS AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#184264 by AlanJones Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 am
Dear Consuala,

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?I want to know how far you have gone with the signing of the contract letter of employment that was sent to you by my family.I want you to have this at the back of your mind that There are some factors that contributed to i and my wife agreeing to employ which i must attribute most especially to your politeness as i have seen in most of your response and your down to earth attitude which you have exhibited so far within this period of our communication.This attributes helped us in our decision in having so much confidence in you and that is one of the reason we have trusted the duties of looking after our kid in our absence to you.

Regardless of the distance between you and us down here in London we have been able to find you trustworthy to work in our family as an au pair.Your country of origin are eligible to work in the UK as an au pair and so therefore there is nothing that can stop us from employing as an au pair in our family.We can afford to assist you travel down to the UK and take care of the processing fees for the procurement of your visa application and flight tickets which will be made available to the UK home office by us so that no one will ask you to pay any processing fees.

Considering all this,i believe we made the right choice in you and going through our previous communication,I want to say that you have earned our trust and i hope that you will trust us too.Like you said it is very difficult to trust strangers but i do hope that with time you will no longer regard us as strangers and we will be like a family.There is not other medium to trust except with the heart unless this vacuum is filled in the heart no matter how many times we speak about trust it is never there because if does not exist in the heart then it can never exist amongst people regardless of how we talk about.

I want you to have this trust in your heart regardless of the distance From all the questions i asked you i saw the sincerity upon which you provided answers to them and this formed the basis for us to know you better and i am happy that in the end we were
confident of you and you earned the position.I want you to let me know as soon as you forward the signed contract letter to the UK home office.My family sends their greetings to you too.Hoping to get your response.

Cheers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#184576 by AlanJones Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:27 pm
Email from the fake Home Office [email protected]

ATTENTION APPLICANT:

Greetings from the UK Home Office.We hereby acknowlege the receipt of your application in our office with reference number(EM13UK/17).We will therefore proceed with the procurement of all working and legal documents that will enable you travel down and resume work legally in the UK.All necessary directives and instructions pertaining to the processing of your application will be communicated to you and your employer soon.Documents that will grant you access to have a stay and work in the UK will be processed down here in the Home Office as this is an au pair application.

With respect to this, we seek your cooperation and adherence to all instructions that will be given to you.Do wait for instuctions and directives on the procurement of your legal documnents.The documents needed for you to travel down to the UK and have a stay as a non EU member country citizen include:You are required to have a valid Au pair Visa, a valid working permit and a valid certificate of Eligilibility.The certificate of Eligibility will only be awarded to you upon the provision of evidence of sufficient fund for verification.Do wait for a comprehensive instruction and directive on how to provide the documents needed from you for the processing of these legal documents.Do cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Regards.

The UK HOME OFFICE
2 MARSHAM STREET LONDON
SW1P 4DF.

From the fake family:

How are you doing?I hope you had a wonderful day?I am so happy to know that you have the contract letter.My family is so happy too.Steve is so excited you can tell that from the look on his face.I urge you to wait for confirmation and acknowledgement notice from the UK home office based on the email and application you sent to them.I am so happy that our conversation yielded a positive outcome.Even though that my family have not met you before they are optimistic that you will be the best au pair we have ever had.Have in mind that this job position was offered to you based on trust and the conviction that you are the best hands for the job position.We do believe that you will treat our kid with love and care in our absence and will treat him like you do treat your own brother.All agreement reached will be kept and i expect you to maintain all terms and condition reached in the discharge of your duties.

At the moment we will have to wait for further instruction and directive on what documents will be needed from you for the processing of your visa and other traveling documents.I will also wait for instructions and directives from them on the requirements and responsibilities needed from me in order to process your application.The necessary arrangement are being put in place for your apartment where you will be staying in the family and i want to know if you will prefer to have a laptop or a desktop computer in your room.Do inform me of your decision OK.I look forward to get your response.My wife and kid sends their greetings. We Love you and hope to meet you soon.Have a lovely day and God Bless.

#184675 by AlanJones Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:21 pm
How are you doing?hope you are in good health?How is your day going?I hope its been a great one.I hope that everything is ok with you.I want to inform you that i have received some instruction and directive on the requirements needed from me as your employer in order to facilitate the processing of your application by the UK home office.These requirements include fees for the procurement of your air ticket.sponsorship certificate,processing fee and other legal fees required from me and i will go to their office by tomorrow before going to work to provide these requirements to them but i need to get your response before proceeding further with these directive to ensure that you are ready and willing to work in my family and travel down to the UK so that i do not encounter a situation whereby these fees are paid and you will no longer be interested to work in my family.

You are now a part of my family regardless of the fact that we have not met you but from the first day you replied to my response,something in me made me feel you are the right person for the job.There are some factors that contributed to i and my wife agreeing to employ which i must attribute most especially to your politeness as i have seen in most of your response and your down to earth attitude which you have exhibited so far within this period of our communication.This attributes helped us in our decision in having so much confidence in you and that is one of the reason we have trusted the duties of looking after our kid in our absence to you.

Considering all this,i believe we made the right choice in you and going through our previous communication,I want to say that you have earned our trust and i hope that you will trust us too.Like you said it is very difficult to trust strangers but i do hope that with time you will no longer regard us as strangers and we will be like a family.There is not other medium to trust except with the heart unless this vacuum is filled in the heart no matter how many times we speak about trust it is never there because if does not exist in the heart then it can never exist amongst people regardless of how we talk about.Having said all this,i look forward to get your response so that i can proceed with the payment so that the processing of your application will commence to enable to the UK home office procure your traveling documents on time and on schedule.I will let you know as soon as i do this and i hope that you will be contacted soon by the UK home office with the instructions and directive on what documents you will be providing.All processed documents will be shown to you before been sent to you so that you will know what documents you will be expecting.Also your flight ticket will be booked by the UK home office and you will be notified by your air carrier as soon as this is done through email. I want you to inform me of the most convenient airport and date which you will travel down to the UK.The UK home office will use this details in the booking of your flight and schedule.

I want you to send me your most recent pictures so that i can print them out for easy recognition while coming to the airport to pick you up.I will also send you ours so that we do not have much difficulty in recognizing our family.Do keep me updated with conversation between you and the UK home office and also let me know when you get the instructions.My wife and kid sends their greetings to you.We love you and hope to meet you in our family soon.Cheers and God bless.Hoping to get your response.

#184771 by AlanJones Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:12 pm
ATTENTION APPLICANT:

Greetings from the UK Home Office.Contained in the attachment are the steps and instructions which you are to follow in the processing of your application. The UK HOME OFFICE has confirmed that your employer has made a down payment for the fees stipulated in the attachment for the certificate of sponsorship, procurement and registration of your application.We will book your flight and send you the ticket together with other documents as soon as we have received the required documents needed from you for processing and verification through courier services.

Also contained as an attachment are your visa Application form which you are to complete and send back to us for the processing of your visa.With regards to this issue; your employer has confirmed the originality of your contract and have provided his own part of the requirements.

Find the document attached to this mail,which is instructions on the requirement needed from you by the UK Border Agency for the processing of your application. To that effect, We request that you should provide us with the necessary requirements so as to enable us proceed further and meet up with the given time.Kindly co-operate with us so as to enable us serve you better.Thanks and Best Regards.

UK BORDER AGENCY,

2 MARSHAM STREET LONDON, SW1P4DF.

The following instructions were included in a PDF file

UK IMMIGRATION SECTOR, HOME OFFICE.

(UK BORDER AGENCY), 2 MARSHAM STREET LONDON

SW1P 4DF

The information contained in this document contains confidential

information. The information is intended only for the use of the intended

recipient. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or

copying of this document by anyone other than the intended recipient is

strictly prohibited

12/19/2013

ATTENTION APPLICANT: XXX

We wish to confirm the receipt of your file/document and to

notify you that we have queued in your file for processing of

which the UK Border Agency must approve and endorse

under the UK Employment Authorization act (UKEA).

We have received your signed contract letter so we will

commence immediately with the processing of your

application so as to meet up on time but you will have to

provide all the necessary requirements listed below

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT OF THE UK HOME OFFICE

We have noted the content of the contract offered to you by

your employer Mr. Kennedy Patrick and we are happy to

clarify you more on the requirements and steps that are

involved in the procurement process. We are aware that you

as a national of a non European country (XXX) and

a non European Area (EEA), Do need our permission under

the immigration rules to enter or remain in the UK.

COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY (XXX)

XXX: nationals do need visa to come down to the

UK and will also need to prove their financial capability to

live and work here in the UK before earning their first salary

and are required to provide the listed requirement below for

documentation:

You are to provide these requirements to obtain

authorization to work in the UK, If you have leave to enter

under the immigration Act 1971 and that leave does not

place any restrictions on taking employment in the UK or if

you have been working with permission, and without

interruption in the UK for a period of 12months ending on or

after 31 December 2006 prior to act amendment.

INSTRUCTION FOR THE FILLING OF THE VISA FORM

Please adhere to these instructions in the filling of the visa form which

is sent to you.

I. Indicate the type of visa you are applying by ticking the box with

II. You are applying for a 2years valid visa and so indicate that also

III. You are being offered a single individual visa. Indicate that also

IV. You are required to fill and complete this visa form and send us

“other” and specifying it as an Au Pair visa.

by ticking the box.

in the appropriate box that you are traveling alone.

the scanned copy of the form through email attachment with this

email address: [email protected]

The UK Home Office will exercise its powers to perform its

responsibility to regulate entry into UK by:

? Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to

support the applicant entry into United Kingdom for

business or pleasure throughout the duration or validity

of the stay.

? Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to pay

the applicant's salary as of when due by purchasing the

certificate of sponsorship as stated below.

? Ensure that the applicant has minimum stipulated

financial requirement for upkeeps before being paid for

the first month by showing the proof of sufficient fund

of the stated amount.

? Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to live, work and

carryout activities or domestic job in united Kingdom

legally.

? Ensuring that the sponsor has home for the applicant to

stay.

? Ensure that the applicant is medically fit to live and

work in UK.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYER

The following fees need to be provided by the employer for

us to acknowledge the contract agreement and application.

? The booking of your flight will be after receiving all

other needed documents, which should be

approximately 880GBP

? Purchase of the mandatory certificate of

employment/sponsorship which is 2310GBP.This

certificate is to prove that the Employer has the

necessary funds to pay for your monthly salary as at

when due.

INSTRUCTION FOR APPLICANT: Applicant is required to

provide the following:

? 2(Two) recent passport sized photograph of yourself.

? Your current passport or id card. If you last entered

the UK on a previous passport or travel document,

please also provide this document if you have it.

? A scanned deposit slip of 680GBP (Six Hundred and

Eighty Great British Pounds) as your proof of

sufficient fund made through western union Money

Transfer and the deposit slip sent to us as evidence

for verification purposes.

? Note: This is to show that you are financially capable

to live, work and take care of yourself before

receiving your first salary. It is also to eradicate and

reduce liabilities and illegal migrants from gaining

entry into the UK. You are not paying or sending

money to anyone. And also this deposit will be

withdrawn by you within 24hours from the time of

receiving the evidence and after verification.

DEPOSIT INSTRUCTION:

SENDER'S NAME: SHOULD BEAR YOUR MOTHER'S MAIDEN

NAME/FRIEND'S NAME.(THE SENDER'S SURNAME MUST NOT BEAR

THE SAME NAME WITH THE RECEIVER'S SURNAME)

RECEIVER'S NAME: YOUR NAME

PAYOUT POINT/DESTINATION: UNITED KINGDOM

AMOUNT: 680GBP

Kindly adhere to instructions given to you enable us serve

you better.

CC: Employer.

UK IMMIGRATION SECTOR,

HOME OFFICE (UK BORDER AGENCY).

#184780 by AlanJones Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:33 pm
Thanks for your to my mail.I have received the pictures you sent to me and i will print it and keep it and will come to the airport with upon your arrival to the UK for easy recognition.I will proceed with the provision of the requirements needed from me by the UK home office for the processing of your travel documents and i hope that you too will be contacted soon with instructions on what documents will be needed from you for the processing of your application.When will you be online on skype so that we can chat?I look forward to get your response.My kid is so eager to meet you and keeps asking when you arrive and i keep telling him soon.We love you and hope to hear from you soon.

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How is your day going?Hope great?i have been informed by the UK home office that you have been contacted with instructions and directives on the requirement which you will be providing for the processing of your application.And i urge you to provide them with the necessary documents needed to enable them process your application on schedule.

The processing period should take about 7-14 working days as i was informed but this will be determined by your level of compliance to the instructions given to you by the Home office.I was also informed by the UK home office that you were asked to show a proof of sufficient fund as part of the requirements needed for you to have a stay in the UK. I want you to know that the evidence of sufficient fund(Proof Of Sufficient Fund) you are to show is not a fee or any payment you are sending to anyone or any agency but rather you are asked to provide an evidence of the stipulated sum required in order to prove that you are capable to take care of yourself before receiving your first salary using the western union to make a deposit to yourself and the slip shown for confirmation and verification and this deposit will also be withdrawn by you 24 hours of your arrival to the UK.

The procedure in which the UK home office has asked you to provide this evidence is so secure that no other person can have access to withdraw the fund except you whose name stands in as the receiver and who is the only one entitled to withdraw the same fund after verification.It is only on this basis of providing the the proof of sufficient fund that you will be awarded a certificate of eligibility.I know how nervous and anxious you will be feeling as regards to joining us in our family and i know its natural for you to feel that way but i hope with time you get use to our family.We are also anxious and nervous to meet you for the first time but am so sure that with time we will become one family.

I look forward to get your response.Steve is so eager to meet you. We look forward to meet you in the family soon.I hope that i have clarified you on everything you should know and so do not have any misconception or any doubt of the credibility and transparency of the procedures of the UK home office.Everything is clear and transparent. Hoping to get your response.Have a wonderful and fulfilled day.

#184911 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:20 am
The scammer is now using the email address [email protected]

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How is your family doing?I hope they are all in good health?The UK home office has confirmed to me that they have received your completed visa form and this is a cheerful news for us all to know that you will be joining us in the family soon.They informed me that you are yet to send them the other requirements that is needed from you to enable them proceed further with the processing of your application and i want to know how far you have gone with the provision of such documents.I want to also know which dates you have in mind to travel down to our family here in the UK to enable you resume duties in our family.Also provide me with details of the most convenient airport you will be traveling from.This information will be used for the booking of your flight.Your traveling documents when ready will be sent to you through courier service via the address you provided and i urge you to ensure that the address provided is accurate as the home office will not be responsible for any loses due to an invalid house address.Your flight ticket will be booked also and copies of the flight ticket sent to you with the other documents.You will also be contacted by your air carrier as soon as your flight is booked.I look forward to get your response.Hoping to hear from you.We love you and hope to meet you soon.

#187028 by AlanJones Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 am
Dear Au pair,

Application is needed from individuals who wish to work as nanny/au pairs in our family.

Salary/Remuneration: The au pair will be paid 16000GBP (one thousand six hundred pounds) per month or 400GBP (four hundred pounds) per week depending on your choice of payment. The au pair will in addition to that be provided with a comfortable and well furnished apartment in our house and will be entitled to a car and a driver.

About My Family: We are humble and loving family living in London UK. I am an engineer while my wife runs a boutique in the city center. My kid who you will be looking after is just 3years old.

Duties: The duties of the au pair will be to look after our kid in our absence, dress him, and take him to school and bring him back. You will not engage in any house chores for the family and you are expected to spend 30hours per week in our family.

Experience: the au pair must have adequate experience in child care and must possess good communication skills.

If you are interested,do not hesitate to contact us by writing an introductory mail and attaching your picture and CV for us to go through it.Further details will also be communicated to you in our subsequent conversation.We are looking forward to getting your reply.

Regards,
Kennedy On behalf of my wife and kid

#187100 by AlanJones Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:20 am
Dear Sri,

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How is your weekend going?hope great?
I am really happy to get your response.I received the CV and pictures you sent me and i must that you have the required experience to work in my family as an au pair.I showed the pictures you sent me to my wife and kid and they really liked you and insisted that i communicate with you further.I will send you some interview questions by tomorrow and i hope you will provide answers to them.I will let you know more about the job and more about my family in our subsequent communication.I want to know if you have been contacted by other families?I look forward to get your response.Have a lovely day.