Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#182123 by AlanJones Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:57 am
This is a fake au pair scam. There is no au pair job, just a scammer looking to steal your money by way of fees for visas etc.

HELLO,

How are you doing?Hope everything is going on well with you wherever you are.I am Mr Kennedy Patrick from London.
I want to use this medium to seek your consent in working in my family as an au pair.

We are a family of living in the UK London to be precise.I am happily married to my wife Laura and we have only one kid Steve from our marriage so far.The duties expected of the au pair will include:dressing my kid up for school,packing his school bag and driving him to school and assisting him in doing his school assignments.You are work for 6 day a week Monday-Saturday and 5 hours for each day.

You are required to work as a live-in au pair and accommodation will be provided for you in our family.Your monthly salary will be 1,600GBP or 400GBP per week if you will decide to be paid on a weekly basis.You will do any house works in our family.

If you are interested,do not hesitate to contact us by writing an introductory mail and attaching your picture and CV for us to go through it.Further details will also be communicated to you in our subsequent conversation.We are looking forward to getting your reply.

Regards,
Kennedy On behalf of my wife and kid.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#182126 by AlanJones Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:45 am
Reply from the scammer.

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your immediate response to my mail and having interest in working with my family as our au pair.
I want you to send me your CV and your pictures so that i can show them to my family and get their opinion about you.Hoping to get your response.Have a lovely day.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#182246 by AlanJones Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 pm
Further reply from the scammer

Dear XXX

Thanks for your response to my mail.I am really glad to hear from you.I received the pictures you sent to me and the CV which you sent me.I have gone through your CV and i must say that you have the required experience we are looking for.I showed your pictures to my wife and kid and they really liked and said you seem very friendly and cheerful and insisted that i communicate with you further.I will send you our pictures in our subsequent conversation.

in furtherance to our communication process i would like to know more about you so that we will be guided properly in making our decision to employ you.

I want to ask you the following questions and i want you to provide answers to them.

Has your family approved of your intentions to work abroad as an au pair/Mothers help care giver........................?

What motivated you to seek to be an au pair(and also seeking to work in our family)..............................................?

What are your strengths in working with children.............................?

Do you have the experience in working with a child under the age of Five.....................................?

How would you discipline our child in our absence without him being emotionally depressed.......................................?

What sort of activity would you plan for our kid on a special day like on holidays..........................................?

Have you ever had an emergency situation with a kid left under your care............................??(if yes please explain to us how you handled it).

Are you capable of sponsoring yourself to come down to the UK.........................?

Who will take care of your expenses in the UK before you receive your first salary..............................................??

Do you know how to drive........................?(If yes do you have a driver's license?)

Have you been contacted by other families..................................?

I will get back to you with our response on your employment status when i go through your answers.Hoping to get your response.

Regards,
Have a lovely day and God Bless.

#182345 by AlanJones Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 am
Further reply from the scammer

Dear XXX

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How is your family?Hope they are all doing great as you are doing?I want to commend you with the sincerity upon which you provided your response to the job interview questions i asked you.I am really impressed with your response and i must say that you are qualified to work in our family as our au pair.

We need to know more about you before we inform you of our decision on your employment status and therefore we need to write you more and ask you some other relevant questions.

I am a busy man and i do not have much time to be online but i will have to make out time so that we can chat on skype as that is the only way we can know you and know about the family easily.I will discuss with my wife and kid on your application and i will inform you of our decision.I will get back to you with a more comprehensive detail on the job including your duties and daily schedule of activities.We will assist you in taking care of some of the traveling expenses but you too will have to take care of some expenses too.I want to know your country of residence at the moment?

Do get back to me with your response on this as i will take my time to know more about you and you too know more about my family

Have a lovely day and God Bless you.
Hoping to get your response

#182487 by AlanJones Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm
Dear XXX,

Hope you had a wonderful day?How is your family doing?Hope they are all in good health?I want to tell you more about my family and more about your duties and working schedules if you are employed in my family.

I am an Engineer and my wife is a designer cum entrepreneur.We have been married for 5 years now and we only have a 3year old kid.
We are Christians and do attend the church of England to be precise.It will be nice to have a chat with you on skype but at moment i have busy schedules and therefore i do not have time to come online and i do not know exactly the time i might be available to come online i hope that this is not a problem for you.I will definitely keep in touch with you through email and i hope that we can get to earn your trust through frequent communication.

I am still discussing with my wife on your application and so far i want to let you know your daily schedule and activities in you are
employed into our family.Please find below a detailed schedule of your daily activities and working time in our family.You are required to prepare my son for school by 7:25am and take him to school by 7:45.You are responsible to pack his school bags,dress him and keep his room in order.You are also responsible to drive him to school yourself or with the driver.

By 1:45pm you have to go and bring him back from school. You will have to stay with him and assist him in doing his home work if any.You must make sure that he is kept busy either by playing with him or reading to his hearing.Your duties ends as soon as my wife comes back from work.You will be working for 6hours per day and will have a day off on Sundays to enable you have a rest and prepare yourself for the week ahead.Between the morning hours to afternoon my kid is in school,you are free to use your time to have your own activities,

Note:You will not engage in any house work.Your responsibility is to look after Steve. We will prefer that you stay with us in the house to enable you get closer to Steve and understand him better and therefore,you will be provided with a comfortable accommodation in our house.Also inform me of your worship days and other praying time so that we can make adjustment to these time and schedules

If we reach an agreement on your employment status and you are employed,we will assist you in the procurement of your traveling
documents and working documents but you too will have to take care of some traveling expenses and cost as we will not shoulder all the expenses alone.If you have any questions,do not hesitate to ask me.We can always keep in touch here and if you have any inquiries do not hesitate to write us.My Wife and Kid sends their greetings. Hoping to hear from you.Have a wonderful day and God Bless.

#182581 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:44 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?I am happy to get your response.At the moment i am still discussing with my wife on your application and i need to know more about you and you too will have to know more about my family before any decision is reached.I have attached pictures of my family to this mail and i hope you will like us as a family.I look forward to get your response.

Hoping to hear from you.Have a lovely day and God bless.

#182582 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Dear XXX,

Hope you are in good health?I hope you got the pictures which i sent to you?I have not gotten your response with regards to that.
We can actually fix a more convenient time to chat online.This weekend will be appropriate.I will inform you the exact time i will be online so that you can make the calculations in your local time and know what time it is for you..I am still discussing with my wife on your application and i hope that we will reach an agreement soon.

I would like to know more about you before an agreement is reached with my wife and kid and in that case i want to ask you the following relevant questions and i want you to provide answers to them:

Are you hot tempered??
Do you have any allergies??
Are you used to foreign cuisines such as English meals??
What is your religion of practice??
Do you have any health problems??
How Long do you intend to work??

I look forward to your response.Have a lovely day. Greetings from my
wife and Kid.

#182665 by AlanJones Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:15 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today?Hope you are in good health?I am very satisfied with the response you gave to the last mail i sent you and i must that you have the required expertise we are looking for to work as an au pair in my family.I am still discussing with my wife on your application and i do hope that we will reach an agreement on your application soon.I want you to tell me more about your family and more about you.If there is anything you would like my family to know about you i will be excited to read them.I know how it feels to work with strangers away from home,and this is why we are taking our time to know more about you so that you can get acquainted to my family before we decide on your application and i hope that with time you will get use to my family.

I want to tell you more about my kid who you are to look after.My kid is a very smart and lovely kid.He likes drawing in his spare time.He also likes watching cartoons and listening to stories.He likes coming around i and my wife most times when we are together in the sitting room and mostly when am busy either reading or making some researches. Though most times he likes to be cheerful and wants to be given attention always i do make him understand that there is time for everything but i do that in a very polite and simple manner using some simple tricks.

I have made inquiry from the UK home office about the documents which will be needed for you to gain entry into the UK and i have been informed that you being a non Eu citizen do need a visa to gain entry into the UK and will also need the permission of the UK home to obtain a a stay and granted a legal permit to work as an au pair and therefore will need the following document:

A valid Certificate of Eligibility and a valid au pair registration certificate and permit.The cost of procurement for these documents will be taken care of by us your host family but you will have to meetup with the requirement and criteria for the award of certificate of eligibility which is by the show of proof of sufficient fund for verification purposes only by the UK home office.These responsibility goes ahead to show your capability and ability to take care of yourself without engaging in any criminal act before receiving your first salary.

You will be declared eligible and awarded a certificate of eligibility after the verification. The processing of these legal documents will commence only when you have signed the contract letter of agreement.I will only send you the contract letter of agreement when i have agreed with my wife to have you employed.All processed document will be sent to you through courier services to you through the address you provided.I want to ask you if you are offered this job,what kind of activity will you suggest to engage Steve during the weekends and on special holidays?And when can you be online on skype my family wants to meet you.Your response forms part of our consideration requirement. I hope to hear from you soon.My wife and kid sends their greetings to you.

#182687 by AlanJones Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm
Scammer's Skype ID: kennedy.patrick8

#182874 by AlanJones Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How was your weekend?Hope great.How is your family doing?Hope they are all in good health.Try once again to add me on your skype with this skype id: Kennedy.patrick8. My family is so eager to meet you on skype.I am still discussing with my wife vividly on your application and i hope that we will reach an agreement on your application soon.I want to know what activities you will plan for my kid on weekends and on holidays.

The requirements and documents you will be needing to work here in the UK will be processed for you by the UK home office here in London as this is an au pair application and an au pair visa.The documents will be processed for you and your visa sent to you through courier service to your country.Your flight ticket will be booked and the ticket also sent to you using the departure details you will be providing.The processing of this documents will only commence when i have agreed to employ you and a contract letter of employment sent to you which you will be required to sign and forward to the UK home office for onward procurement of your legal documents.

I hope that i have clarified you on this issue and i hope you are satisfied the whole procedure.Once the UK g=home office gets your signed contract letter they will proceed with the registration of your application and you will be contacted and given instructions on what documents and requirements will be needed from you and how to provide them.When will you be online so that we cab chat?

My wife and kid sends their greetings to you.Hoping to get your response.Have a lovely evening.

#182935 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 pm
Dear XXX,

I hope your day is going on well.At the moment i am still discussing vividly with my on your application and i hope that we will reach a conclusion soon.I want you to know that every bit of our conversation is one based on trust and i hope you will not disappoint us.If there is anything you want to know about my family fell free to ask me.Even though we are yet to talk on skype i and my family is so comfortable with you.I do hope that if you are employed into our family that you will treat my kid with love and care as you would treat your own son or brother.My wife is a very friendly and cheerful individual so you will be the best of friends with her.

If you have any questions do ask me ok.I will gladly answer them.I hope to hear from you soonest.Have a nice day once again.
Greetings from my wife and kid.

#183161 by AlanJones Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm
Your resumption date is okay by me and my family.I hope you had a wonderful day.I want to you to know that we will also make arrangement for you to be enrolled for a language course program to enable you improve on your English if you are employed into our family.I am heading to my office now and i will inform you of our decision which i have reached with my wife on your application when i come back.

My wife and kid sends their greetings to you.Kisses from Steve.Have a lovely day.

#183310 by AlanJones Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:24 pm
How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How about your family hope they are all doing great?I have not seen your response for some days now.I hope you are in good health?I know how it feels to work with strangers away from home,and this is why we are taking our time to know more about you so that you can get acquainted to my family before we decide on your application and i hope that with time you will get use to our family.We also have the same feelings of fear and anxiety in our hearts as we have not met you before and have not lived with you before but we hope that it will only take a little time then we can start living as a family if you are given the opportunity to work in our family.We are a free minded couple and family and this will help you to cope with us and i promise you that you will have a wonderful experience working in our family as an au pair.

I want to tell you more about my kid who you are to look after.My kid is a very smart and lovely kid.He likes drawing in his spare time.He also likes watching cartoons and listening to stories.He likes coming around i and my wife most times when we are together in the sitting room and mostly when am busy either reading or making some researches. Though most times he likes to be cheerful and wants to be given attention always i do make him understand that there is time for everything but i do that in a very polite and simple manner using some simple tricks.

I have made inquiry from the UK home office about the documents which will be needed for you to gain entry into the UK and i have been informed that you being a non Eu citizen do need a visa to gain entry into the UK and will need the permission of the UK home office to obtain a stay and granted a legal permit to work as an au pair and therefore will need the following document:

A valid Certificate of Eligibility and a valid au pair registration certificate and permit.The cost of procurement for these documents
will be taken care of by us your host family but you will have to meetup with the requirement and criteria for the award of certificate
of eligibility which is by the show of proof of sufficient fund for verification purposes only by the UK home office.These responsibility
goes ahead to show your capability and ability to take care of yourself without engaging in any criminal act before receiving your
first salary.

You will be declared eligible and awarded a certificate of eligibility after the verification. The processing of these legal documents will commence only when you have signed the contract letter of agreement.I will only send you the contract letter of agreement when i have agreed with my wife to have you employed.All processed document will be sent to you through courier services to you through the address you provided.

I hope to hear from you soon.My wife and kid sends their greetings to you.

Hugs from little Steve to you.Have a lovely day.

#183444 by AlanJones Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:18 pm
How are you doing?Hope you are in good health?How is your family doing?Hope they are all doing great?Your application will be processed by the UK home office here in London once they get your signed contract because this is an au pair application and therefore can be processed here in the UK.The documents which you will require to get entry into the UK will be processed and sent to you through courier service.

Having said that i want to inform you of our decision so far between i and my wife.Having communicated with you for some weeks now,its from the bottom of our heart that i wish to inform you that i have reached an agreement with my wife to have you employed and i hope that this news gets to you as a cheerful one.

On this note,i will be forwarding your details to the UK home office who will prepare a contract letter of agreement between you and my family and this document will be duly endorsed by the UK Home Office.You will be required to sign this legal document after you must have read the terms and conditions of the job offer.I will get back to you with a copy of this document as soon as it is ready.

Note The Following:We will assist you in the procurement of documents needed for you to gain entry into the UK but you too will have to take care of some traveling expenses as we will not shoulder all the expenses alone.You are required to go through the legal document which i will send to you when its ready properly before signing it. We will not tolerate any form of misbehavior in the family.All forms and use of illicit drugs will not be tolerated.All forms of drunkenness and late night keeping will not be tolerated.If you must go for clubbing or parties or outing you will have to inform us of your where about.We will respect your privacy and will not interfere in your private life.You will be provided with a very comfortable accommodation which has a personal bathroom and toilet and a sitting room.

You are free to worship and practice any religion of your choice.We will keep to all terms and agreement reached in the Employment clause and we expect you do same.If we do not keep to the terms reached,you are free to report to local authorities here in the UK I will consider extending your contract depending on your performance in the discharge of your duties..

I will get back to you with a copy of the contract letter as soon as it is ready.I hope you understand all i have written in this mail.If
you have further question,do not hesitate to write.

My wife and kid sends their greetings.
With Love From All Us In The Family.
Have a nice day and we hope to meet you soon.

#183504 by AlanJones Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 am
How are you doing?Hope you are having a wonderful weekend?How is your family all doing?Hope they are all doing great. I am still waiting to get a copy of your contract letter of employment so that i can send it to you for you to sign and forward back to the UK home office for onward processing of your application.Your visa will be processed down here in the UK by the home office as this is an au pair application and does not need much protocols but will be handled by the home office in London.

I urge you to go through this document thoroughly when you receive it.I am so happy that our conversation yielded a positive outcome.I want you to know that we decided to have you employed based on trust and the conviction that you are the best hands for the job and i hope that you will not disappoint us.I promise you that you will have a wonderful experience working with us in the family and i also hope that you will treat my kid with love and care as you would to your own brother or sister.I want you tell me more about you and you and your family?I look forward to get your response.Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs from little Steve to you.Greetings from my wife.