Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#182688 by AlanJones Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm
This is an au pair scam, there is no job - just a very stupid scammer

Hello, are you available to work with my family in England

Hey XXX do you a valid visa/work permit to come here?

Ok can you apply as soon as possible.

ASK ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY FAMILY. My name is MICHELLE ELIZABETH. I LIVE 1604 crown road apt 42, greenville IL.62246

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#182853 by AlanJones Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 am
A very, very stupid scammer

Have 2 kids a boy and a girl with age 4 and 5, i live in a city, Birmingham city.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#182895 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:30 am
All i need to know is do you love playing with kids because my kids are playful type. pls we will need you to be here before the end of this month. So go apply for the visa as soon as possible. though the last aupair i hired from Philippines was helped by an agent and the visa was ready in 2weeks. i wish you could try the agent too so you can be here as soon as possible.

#182936 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:45 pm
Email from the scammer introducing their fake travel agency.

Ok, good to hear, but you have to contact the agency i think there
email is [email protected]

#183059 by AlanJones Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 pm
Email from fake travel agency [email protected].

Hello,
We glad to hear from you, we have help Mrs Elizabeth for her aupair, so we will be happy to help you too.

We have types and time for the visas.

$1550 for visa/work permit which will be ready in 2weeks
$1250 for visa/work permit to ready in 4weeks
$1000 for visa/work permit to ready in 6weeks

Kindly reply us with the type time and visa you want to apply for so we can send you the neccesary forms you need to fill though we have Mrs Elizabeth information in our data base.

We hope to here from you soon.

Thanks
C. Laurence

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 105.229.28.152
Originating ISP: Telkom-internet
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#183236 by AlanJones Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:58 pm
Hello XXX,

Good to hear from you once again, we have got all the information we ned and we have feel the neccesary forms for you we await your payment to sumit your document to the american embasy so kindly pay the sum of $1000 to our accountant through western union.

Name: Amy Wallace
State: North Carolina
Zip code: 27330

We await the proof of this payment before we submit your form to the American High Commision.

After sending the money send us the tracking number and the senders details.

We hope to here from you as soon as possible.

#184792 by AlanJones Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:12 pm
Bank account used by the scammers

Hello XXX,
we are very sorry for the late response, we are treating much document and your documents are ready we await your payment payment today so we can go submit your file to the united states high commision.

ACCOUNT NAME: Chris Walkington.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 85443XX
ROUTING NUMBER: 322172797
BANK NAME: Arizona Federal

We await your payment today because we have many application to be submited today and yours is included.

#185775 by AlanJones Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:47 am
Another travel agency used by the scammer [email protected].

#185964 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:09 am
Email from [email protected]

Hello,
Compliment of the season to you hope you enjoy your holidays.
We will be glad to assist you in our company as we will need to know the country you going and how long you want to live there.

Hope to hear from you soon.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.229.130.206
Originating ISP: Telkommobile
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#185990 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:52 pm
New bank account from the new travel agent

Glad to hear from you XXX, you will have to obtain a J1 visa which will all you to work as an aupair in the united states.

We will need the following so to help you start your process

1. Copy of your international passport
2. A passport photograph
3. Your mothers maiden name
4. Full address of your residence
5. Full name and state of your employer.

We have different proccesing time

2 weeks $1800
4 weeks $1550
6 weeks $1200

Which ever package you want kindly email us back so we can start as soon as possible.

Regarding the payment:

All payment are to be deposited to the companies accoountant account

Account # - 8917572
Routing # - 103100739
Name - Micheal E Williams
Bank - City National Bank

We Await your Reply.

WORDTOURHELP.