Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#194834 by AlanJones Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:33 am
Hello Applicant,

Thanks for the prompt message and am very happy to hear back from you, before we can send you our account manager payment information we will like you to fill this information below.

Below is the required information's we needed from you.

1) Your full name.............................

2)Full mailing address......................

3) International valid passport (scan page)

4)1 passport photographs (scan page)

5) Phone number...............................

6) Nationality.........................................

Awaits your fast reply soon,

Alpha Travel Management.

Hello Employee,

Good day to you over there and how are you doing? i did not really understand your message.

please explain more better so i can understand you because my wife and kids have been waiting to see you soon

let me know your conclusion with the traveling agency

Thanks

Smith Robert Family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#194868 by AlanJones Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Hello Applicant,

Good day to you over there and how are you doing, you will need to send the money to our account manager that had just traveled to United Arab Emirates with our company staffs for business exhibition.

We received the documents already but we just want to confirm back from you,

These is the information you will need to send the money via western union

NAME: MICHELLE BERG

ADDRESS: DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (U.A.E)

Kindly get back to us with the western union information as soon as you have make the payment, so we can proceed with the documents and flight ticket processing on time...

Here is the western union information needed to confirm the payment,

SENDER'S NAME:
SENDER'S ADDRESS:
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT:

We will be waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible, and we assure and guarantee me that once the payment has been confirmed we will proceed with your Visa,Flight Tickets and UK working permit processing immediately and the package will be posted to your home address via the shipping courier services.

Best Regards,

Alpha Travel Management.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#194955 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:38 am
Hello Employee,

Thanks for the prompt message and am very happy to hear back from you. I will like you to comply with the agency because my wife and kids have been waiting to see you pretty soon.

Awaits your fast reply soon,

Smith Robert Family.

Hello Applicant,

Thanks for the swift response and we are very happy to hear back from you. We will be waiting for the western union payment receipt tomorrow

Thanks for the prompt message and hope to hear back from you soon

Best Regards,

Alpha Travel Management.

#195271 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:22 pm
Hello Applicant,

Good day to you there and we are very sorry for the late reply because i was waiting for our head account manager to send me the account details.

This account information was owned by our old client who is from India but presently in England now and once you send the money they will give us cash at hand, please be inform that the bank will open by 10am and we will like you to try your possible best to send the money tomorrow. Get back to us with the transfer payment slip

NAME: Axxxx Kxxxxx

ACCOUNT NUMBER:20116526XXX

IFSC CODE: SBIN0000072

BRANCH:DIMAPUR

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

Thanks for the prompt message,

Alpha Travel Management.