Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#182838 by AlanJones Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There in no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money for fees for visas and travel costs.

Dearest XXX,

How are you? Hope well, I am glad that you wrote me and thanks for sending your CV am impressed with it.

I will start by introducing myself am Mr. Rufus Dacey I live and work here in London.

We are a family of four me my wife Lucy my daughter Candy (3 years old) and Jerry (5 years old) but sadly I have just lost my wife to the cold hands of death oh Lucy may your soul rest in peace she died of kidney failure. I had to lie to my kids that their mom has traveled for a course in Cater. So my dear we need your assistance in my family.

My lovely kids Candy and Jerry are fun being with they don't have problems so you won’t find it difficult to iterate with them. your main duty is to make them happy at all times get them ready for school in the morning while the school bus take and bring them back from school then you receive them back help with school home work, play with them and as well as washing and ironing for them. right now it’s Vivian our cook that’s helping with everything in the house she such a nice lady hope to find that spirit in you.

We in live at 72 Cardinals Way, here in London note that you will have your own room with private bathroom, TV, DVD and internet connected computer and i will pay the 800 GBP as your monthly salaries and additional 100GBP as your weekly up keeps because you will take full care of the kids and sure their happiness.

Please my kids and I will like to see you on skype tomorrow evening for an interview on your services by 5pm London time will need you to answer some questions for us and ask if you have any regarding your services to my family.

Hope to hear from you soon please add me on skype.

Have a blessed day
Mr. Rufus Dacey.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement