Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#182842 by AlanJones Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:21 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money for visa and travel fees.

Hello XXX,

How are you and the family doing?

Thanks a lot for your interest to join my family, i'm looking for an Au pair that is willing to start as soon as possible.
I would like to know the exact date that you will be available to join my family? however i would also like to know how your experience have been so far in your search for a host family? have you ever worked as an Au pair in another country?

I'm waiting your quick response, warm regards!!

Hello,

My names are Katherina Lescott, California, United States of America. I am contacting you on behalf of the entire family (my husband, our two children and I). Basic about us you would like to know. Our family can be describe as a place where unconditional love, peace and understanding reign. We don't judge a book by the cover or take gossip to determine who will be around. I'm very happy that you are interested to join my family.

We always try to stay optimistic and find the best in anyone or any situation including the worst ones.

I work for Toysrus as a sales manager and my husband work as a civil engineer. Perhaps you might be wondering why we need your service. Due to the nature of my job, I'm not always around, that's why i need your service as Au pair for my daughters.

We socialize and fun to be with family looking for an enthusiastic Au-pair who adores children to spend their days enjoying their company. I want you to find me on Skype: kathie.rina asap.

I'm looking forward to your response.
Best regards!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#182923 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:08 pm
Just to show what low-life scum these scammers really are, her is an email that this pathetic creature sent to a young woman who was only interested in getting a job as an au pair and saw through his scam.

You dear flag my family in Google scam? for this reason i'm gonna make sure you die like a chicken, your family will be restless until you die. You and Alan Jones will never know peace for accusing my family of scam. I'm not a scam

XXX i will not rest until i see you suffer till you die, i'm very diabolical, i will make you and every member of your family suffer until you die, no Christmas for you this year and forever, this is not a treat, it's an assurance.

I will reserve my flight to India first thing tomorrow morning, i have your photos and i will take them along.

You will celebrate your Christmas in the grave and there is nothing anyone can do about it, I've made up my mind..

To hell with you.

The "victim" isn't too worried about the scammer's threat to fly to India as firstly, being a lazy coward who hides behind emails to make his threats he would be too scared to identify himself by putting his details on visas and flight reservations and secondly, the pathetic little boy is probably too poor to even be able to afford the bus fare to the airport, let alone a flight from Africa to India.

But if he does decide to fly, I hope he has fun trying to track down this "victim" - I think it will be difficult even with her photos :laugh-s: .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#184205 by AlanJones Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm
From the fake "immigration department [email protected]

Dear applicant:

The Department of Immigration Agency in US wishes to thank you for contacting us for the procurement of your traveling documents which includes your Valid US Visa, Tax-clearance, Resident Permit, Work Permit, Medical Insurance, and all other requirement for your travel to the US. This documents are very important for foreigner wishing to work in US, without this documents, you will not be allowed to live and work. This is in accordance with the governmental law of the US Immigration Department Agency in your country.

A Total of $1.250.00 to enable us process the necessary documents for the visa so you can travel to the US, work permit and all other necessary documents as well.

All documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it will be forwarded to the US Embassy in your country. Also, some Copies of this document(s) will be sent to you.

NOTE: Your employer will not be allowed to pay all processing fees for you. It is mandatory for you to take part of this payment of at least 35% of processing for assurance purpose.

We have had issues of employee neglecting their employers for another after getting their visas. The Department of Immigration Agency in California have decided to make sure employee are liable to take part payment of documents fees. Let there be no attempt of violation.

We advise you communicate with us as soon as possible in other to provide you with payment information so that we can start processing earnestly.

The State of California Department of Immigration (SCADI)
Registered office: 1887 Monterey Road,San Jose, CA 95112

#190369 by AlanJones Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 am
Hello,

I am still looking for an Au pair but i would like to know your current location.

Regards!

Hello,

I want you to tell me little about your self, like your hobbies and educational background, i would also like to know if you have a valid USA visa and work permit?

Best regards!

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I'm from California, United States of America, my reason for contacting you is to request your service for my kids. You'll be working 6 hours a day, you are to take the kids to school and also bring them home after school hours. On weekends you'll take them out to new places like beach and other recreational places (You have free time). You are required to spend time with the children, running errands, house cleaning and light cooking is a possibility, but not really a requirement..

I prefer you to reinforce our desire to teach the children responsibilities and do not expect to undertake the children assigned tasks but instead to find ways to encourage them to complete tasks. I will be offering you 750$ per week and you will be staying indoor with my family. There is free internet facilities in the house for your use, private room, bathroom and a private car for you in taking the kids to school provided you know how to drive or willing to learn driving.

I have 2 lovely kids named Emily (7 years old) and Kayla (5 years old). We love adventure, arts, traveling, soccer, literature, laughter and our wonderful kids. They are very active wanting a partner to bounce and spin with them.

The family's interests include the zoo, soccer, snow skiing, walks in the park, play dates with friends, the arts, literature, traveling, shopping, and our kids. You and the kids will be going for shopping once in 3 weeks.

Convince me that you are capable of doing this job to my satisfaction.
However, i want you to know that you will be responsible to pay for your visa,work permit and other valid document.

Thank you.

#190581 by AlanJones Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:26 pm
I have been discussing with the US Immigration regarding your visa processing, they told me that it is better for you to process your traveling documents from the US to avoid deportation or incomplete documents. They told me that it would be better if your documents are being processed from the State office so that you can arrive US successfully and you won't go through an interview in you country.

I want them to start your visa processing tomorrow, they will provide us with visa application form which you will fill and then forward it back to them along with copy of your passport via mail, is it okay by you?

I'm waiting your quick response.
Regards.

New email address used by the scammer [email protected]

Hello,

I have attached the visa application form to this mail, you are required to fill the form and then forward it along with copy of your passport to the USA Immigration Department via e-mail: [email protected]

Fill the visa application form asap, scan and forward it to the Immigration Department via e-mail, they are waiting to hear from you.

Warm regards!

#190796 by AlanJones Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:53 pm
From the fake immigration department [email protected]

Dear applicant:

The Department of Immigration in US wishes to thank you for contacting us for the procurement of your traveling documents which includes your Valid US Visa, Tax-clearance, Resident Permit, Work Permit, Medical Insurance, and all other requirement for your travel to the US . This documents are very important for foreigner wishing to work in US, without this documents, you will not be allowed to live and work in US. This is in accordance with the governmental law of the US Embassy in your country.

A Total of $ 1.300.00 to enable us process the necessary documents for the visa so you can Travel to the US, work permit and all other necessary documents as well.

All documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which it will be forwarded to the US Embassy in your country. Also, some Copies of this document (s) will be sent to you via post.

NOTE: Host family will not be allowed to pay all travel fees for you It is necessary for you take part of this payment of at least 40% of processing for assurance purposes ..

We have had issues of au pairs neglecting host families for another after getting their visas. The Department of Immigrants in California has decided to make sure that au pairs are liable to remit part payment of documentation fees. Let there be no attempt of violation.

You need to send us scan copy of your id card so that we can start processing your documents as we wait for your passport to be released. We advise you communicate with us as soon as possible so that we can provide you with payment information and start your documents processing earnestly.

Yours sincerely,
The State of California Department of Immigration (SCADI)
Registered office: 300 North Los Angeles Street Los Angeles, CA.