Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#182863 by AlanJones Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money for visa and travel fees.

Hey XXX, thank you for expressing your interest in working for me..i would give you a full description of the job so you can understand perfectly..My Aupair would bath my kids, do their laundry, dress them for school and drop them off because facilities will be made available to take them to school in the morning and back from school,you wont have
to cook because i have a steward in the house who makes the meals at all times but for now she also helps me out with some
domestics...A guest room would be prepared for your arrival in which you have a computer and internet connection..you also have a private bath room and toilet..the cook will prepare the food for the whole house so you wont need to stress yourself...
I will pay you (US$338 per week) or (US$1482 per month).. Also i will use this opportunity to
inform you that i like taking them to the cinema to see a movie or to the beach and other recreational centers..You will work an average of 40hrs per week..Mondays-Fridays..(7am-11am)then (2pm-6pm)...
If this is okay with you, write me back...
Anderson Myers

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#182894 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 am
Hi XXX,

Its good to hear from you again…i live in a safe residential neighbourhood with my family in Houston, Texas…but before we go any further, i would like to ask you a few questions and i would really appreciate honest answers...

Have you ever worked as an Au pair before?

Do you have experience with kids?

Do you have travel documents (Intl passport)?

Have you ever been to the United States?

Have you ever be arrested for traffic offences?

Do you use drugs and alchohol?

What do your parents think about you coming to the United States to work for me?

Please answer the questions as soon as possible so we move to the next step…

Anderson Myers…

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.