Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#182948 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:10 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money for fees for visas and travel.

Hello,

How are you doing today with your family&friends, i need your assistance in my house because we are always busy with work, we only have weekend as a free day and we need Au Pair/Nanny that can take good care of my children when we are not around, please kindly write me back quickly to know if you are still available to work for my family then I can tell you all the necessary thing about the work and salary okay.

Kindly send your C.V and pictures with references letter to my mail address ([email protected]) if available to work in United States.

Regards..
Richard Davis
Email : [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#182966 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:23 pm
Hello XXX,

Am so glad to hear from you, I would like to introduce my family to you so that we can know each other more. We live in Missouri, United States

Ken is three years old, we just enrolled him at a Kindergarten school for this summer.He is welcoming and though he is young,he has a warm and friendly attitude. He likes playing a lot and i do not think you will have any problem with him so far he eats and plays well. David is Five years old,he is in Nursery school.He likes candy,chocolate and he likes watching cartoon movies and play Games.He also likes love to learn, he pays rapt attention to all i do and tries to mimic those acts he sees her mum perform in the kitchen,laundry and other activities.He is very intelligent and loves to take after people,this is the more reason i will appreciate someone with good qualities to be his aupair so that he doesn't take to bad influence.They love playing with people and also play with there mum. Your job is not a hard one,I do not believe in supervising or monitoring people to do their job.I believe people should be giving a free role in whatever they do.So,I believe you should be able to perform well without being told.All entails preparing the kids for school in the morning,taking David and Ken to the point where the school bus picks them up to school.You will have a free period then whereby you can do any vocation or practice whatever is at your disposal.Then you help monitor them after they are brought home by the school bus,just to make sure they are alright till my arrival from work. You will be entitled to a pay of USD 1,550 every month while you will also be given an entitlement of USD 120 every week for petty expenses which you might need for yourself.This salary is subject to negotiations for an upward review upon your arrival. You have every weekend as your off day as my wife will not be going to work during weekends except special overtime and we have free accommodation with good for you.

Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and how soon you can make it here. Kindly send me your pictures and tell me more about yourself before i send you my family pictures. Please confirm me your private mobile number.

I wait your response as soon as possible.

Best Regards...
Richard Davis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#182992 by AlanJones Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:45 am
Hi XXX,

Am so glad to read your message once again and also happy that you are plead with the salary and weekly pocket money i offer you. Please take your time to answer all my questions below i just want to know you more with your answers.

What type of training and experience do you have?
Why do you want to be a nanny?
Why did you leave your previous position?
What are your strengths in working with children?
What do you like best about your job? What do you like least?
My children are age 2 and 5+ (use your own children’s age). What kinds of activities would you plan for them?
What kinds of activities do you enjoy doing with children?
Describe for me a typical day with children.
What are your views on television?
How do you encourage fitness?
What is your biggest strength/weakness?
Do you own your own car?
Do you know how to drive?
What you Religion?
Do you know anyone in the US?
What would you do if you had concerns about my child’s development or behaviour?
What is your philosophy on guidance and discipline?
How do you help children feel good about themselves and others?
What would you do if one of my children: Refused to eat their lunch, or share their toys?
Is your first aid current?
What sorts of things do you do to protect children from choking, falls, and poisonings?
Are you confident in your ability to react in a medical emergency? How would you respond to a choking incident?
What are some examples of food you like to prepare for children?
What food handling precautions do you take to protect children from the spread of illness or food-born disease?
Based on my description of the job, are there any responsibilities you would not be able to handle adequately?

I would like to know if you have all the papers (visa, Working Permit and Flight Ticket) to work and live here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards...
Richard

#183068 by AlanJones Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm
Hi XXX,

Am so happy to hear from you, once again welcome to my family, i really appreciate all your answers to my questions. I would be so happy if you can join my family. So therefore to proceed further concerning your travelling documents to USA without having any delay in the processing and also to make it fast. Here is my family/work travel consultant.

Below is the details of Travel Consultants Office:

OMEGA TRAVEL INC.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mrs. Janet W. Allen
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the above office via email and let them know that you've been offered a job from Richard Davis . Kindly explain that they should assist you in processing your Travelling Document (USA Visa) and make sure you do this as soon as you receive this mail and inform them that you would love to join us soon. Kindly update me once you send them a mail and once your get any response concerning the processing.

Please if you on Skype kindly send me your ID.

I wait your response very soon.

Best Regards
Richard Davis.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.11.21
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#183075 by AlanJones Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 pm
Reply from the fake travel agency [email protected].

Dear XXX,

The Management of Omega Travel Inc. wishes to thank you for contacting us for the procurement of your traveling Document(s) which includes your Valid United States Visa, Tax-clearance, Resident Permit, Work Permit, Medical Insurance, Flight Ticket and all other Backing Document(s) for your travel to the United States of America. Applicant(s) are not permitted to live and work in the United States without this Document(s). This is in accordance with the Governmental Law of the Country.

We have an impressive reputation for assisting Skilled individuals, Co-ooperate individuals, Families and Job Seekers to immigrate from the any part of the world. We provide in-depth personal guidance to help you in procuring your traveling Document(s). We give special attention to your application. Our regular follow ups result in positive and quick response. If you are an oversea immigrant yet to be settled in the United State of America and you intend to work in the United States, you must have a work permit. We offer so many types of Visas ( Fiancee (Fiance), Tourist, Relative, Spouse, K-3, Children, Student, Employment). We have literally over 1,000 Applicant(s) who have obtained visa through us: The Philippine Islands, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, South Korea, Cambodia, Laos, Japan, Ukraine, China, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia and The World. We have many ways to expedite most Visas. No other Visa Service can offer you this type of extensive specialized services in as many countries.

Applicant(s) who are of the same sex, have a communicable disease, or have a dangerous physical or mental disorder, or drug addicts; have committed minor and/or serious criminal acts, including crimes involving moral turpitude, drug trafficking, and prostitution (working in a Go-Go bar, beer bar or massage service); or are likely to become a public charge; Individuals who fall into these categories by current law must be refused a visa. We can address these problems in advance and thereby allowing you to get the visa and also the fee is not expensive compare to other countries. You are guaranteed visa provided you follow our instructions carefully. Do note that a copy of the VISA APPLICATION FORM which you are to Print, Fill, Scan and Resend to us has been attached to this mail.

Note: The information you provide on the VISA APPLICATION FORM we be the information we will fill on the online forms here. Kindly also send a

- Scan copy of your International Passport.

- Recent Passport Photograph

- Date of Departure to United States

- Nearest Airport to your Home address

The governmental official fee for full procurement of all your traveling Document(s) to United State of America is a sum of $ 1,590.00 US Dollars that we enable us process the necessary Documents for the Visa( VISA,WORK PERMIT,TAX-CLEARANCE, MEDICAL INSURANCE, FLIGHT TICKET) for you to Travel to United State of America and all other necessary documents as well.

Payment Procedure:

We want you to know that all payment are to pay directly to Headquarters Office in United Kingdom. We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details and payment.

Mode of Payment to our Office:
Western Union Money Transfer or International Money Gram has been chosen has the mode of payment, because of it fast convenient way of confirming payment quick. In order to speed up the process, contact the nearest Western Union Money Transfer or International Money Gram and make payment to our account officer information below:

Accountant Name (Receiver Name):
Name: Gregory Muller
Address: 15 Hanger Green London W5 3EL. United Kingdom

After payment, kindly send us the scan copy of the Western Union Money Transfer Invoice (Receipt) or International Money Gram Invoice (Receipt) so that we can proceed with the processing of your Visa, Work Permit and other Backing Document(s). You will be invited by the America Embassy in your country for Verifications and Handling of Document(s) without interview.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details and payment.

In anticipation of your response,

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully
OMEGA TRAVEL INC.

© Copyright 2009-2013 Omega Travel Limited. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions| Terms & Conditions |Omega Travel Inc | Privacy Policy | Careers
Suite 10. Marked Tree ,Ar,72365
Contact Email Address: [email protected]

************************************************************************************************************************************************************
" Omega Travel is a forward thinking, successful and growing company and is one of leading Travel Agency and Tour Operator with branches. Its corporate head office is at 15 Hanger Green London W5 3EL. Our product range currently encompasses "Retail", "Business House", "Consolidation/Wholesale" and "Tour Operation", with other products continuously being developed and planned for our continued expansion. With Omega Travel, you get a complete travel solution: cheap flights, attractive hotel offers and discounted car hire. As a top consolidator for more than 50 major airlines such as Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, KLM, Air France, Lufthansa, Emirates, Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines, we will guarantee the lowest fares worldwide. Packages which include flights and flight only bookings are ATOL protected by the CAA, except when tickets for scheduled flights sent within 24 hours of payment or for low cost flights. Our ATOL number is 4419. Protection extends primarily to customers. We are also Members of ABTA (ABTA number J3326) and IATA. This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail to [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.11.21
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline