Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#183824 by AlanJones Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:36 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam, there is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money for fees for visas or travel.

Dear Au-pair ,
How are you doing , i am sorry for this late reply, after my first email i have been very busy with duties .
I am very happy to receive your message , am glad to go through your details and i find your details very interesting , I just want to know you very well which is very important to me , knowing you very well is very important to my family , i want you to add me on Skype with my id ( christopher.dane5 ) .
I saw your lovely photo it is wonderful okay.
I believe i now know a better part of you going through your details , i will be honored to have you in my family.
I want you to give me more details about your self so i can know you more better .

I work with the US Military as a pilot , but am currently at the UK Base for special duties , My wife died some months back of cancer of the skin, it have been very difficult for me to take care of my kids since i lost my wife , my son Bryan is four years old , my daughters Chloe is two and half years old , my kids are currently with my grandpa who came to visit now in my house in London.
I will be glad if you assure me of your commitment to my family so we can discuss further , I want you in London this Christmas if possible so you can go on a holiday trip with my kids.
Below are photos of my kids and late wife.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Michael Dane

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#184570 by AlanJones Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm
Hello Au-pair,
How are you and your family doing? I hope y'all are in good health. I am writing you now cos i haven't gotten a reply to the last mail i sent to you sometime ago and i wish to know if you are interested in working for my family as an au-pair, please get back to me as soon as you can okay?

God Bless
Mr. Dane

Dear Au-pair,
How are you doing? Hope you had a nice weekend. I am very impressed going through your details , I have contacted my lawyer concerning your employment , i have discussed with my lawyer and concluded to pay a total monthly salary of 1400GBP to you with a weekly allowance of 150GBP, I live in 3 HADDO STREET, GREENWICH LONDON. SE10 9SE. Your duty is to take good care of my kid , bath him, make his meals ,take him to parks and to cinema , you are here to make her happy all times. You will live in my house in your own room and have your personal television and internet, you will also have weekends off.
I have also discussed with my lawyer to take care of your work document processions and flight tickets. My lawyer demanded that you should provide answers to the following interview questions:
1: What are your interests?
2: What activities do you normally engage in during your leisure?
3: What is your main occupation now?
4: Who do you stay within your country?
5: Are you married?
6: Do you have younger siblings?
7: What is your religion and do you practice it?
8: What is your current working class?
9: Do you have past Au-pair experiences well enough?
10: How is your relationship with kids?
11: Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
12: Do you suffer from any kind of sickness?
13: Where are you staying currently?
14: Do you have UK working documents?
15. What duration would you want to work as an Au-pair here in the UK

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Mr. Dane

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#184674 by AlanJones Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:16 pm
Dear Au-pair,
How are you doing?i have forwarded your interview questions to my lawyer, I am happy to get your reply and to see your commitment to this work. Meanwhile I have contacted our family's lawyer concerning your application and he told me that Au-pairs from your country are no longer issued Au-pair visa any more to come work in London. He said that the most convenient visa to be processed for you should be the work visa and permit which will have a duration of 1 year. I have already told him that i will take care of the expenses for the visa and work permit procession. He instructed you should forward a scanned copy of your international passport, passport photograph or any identity document you have and C.V to his email address soon ([email protected]). Explain to him that you are from the Dane's family for Au-pair work. Once he gets back to you, then you let me know. The family is really happy about your employment regarding your personality as i have always wanted to have someone here to take care of the kids.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Mr.Dane

#184767 by AlanJones Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm
Email from the fake Barrister [email protected]

Greetings to you XXX , I am Barr. Jame Evans , I am the attorney In charge of your Visa and Work Permit Procession and I am also your Immigrant Solicitor , I have received your Signed contract and your Interview answers . Your employer has already briefed me on your application and i have explained some few things concerning your visa and work permit procession to him. You will be processed a work visa and permit because the UK Government has stopped issuing Au-pair visa to people from your country. The Agency advised that the Work visa will be the best and most convenient to be processed for you regarding the fact that it will be easier to process here in London and the sponsor of the whole procession which is your employer also resides here in London.

With your full and consistent co-operation, every procession and issuance can be carried out within 3 weeks and you will be issued your work visa. Your employer has already promised to take care of your visa and work permit expenses and also your flight expenses.

I want you to forward the scan copy of your Passport and passport photograph to me soonest so i can forward your application to the UK BORDER AGENCY immediately and your procession can commence.
I require your fast and positive Response.

Barr. J. Evans